Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Apply For Loan Today And Start A Business Of Your Own! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apply For Loan Today And Start A Business Of Your Own! (777 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo's Letter To Chief Odutola In 1943 Requesting For Loan... / I Was Thinking About Going To The Gym Today...and Then I Saw This Pics. / DECORATIVE ASBESTOS/CEILING REDIFFINED!- The Business Of The Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Loan Today And Start A Business Of Your Own! by loan4free: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2008
MICROFINANCE-ENDPOVERTY/website:www.endpoverty.org
Reliable loan offer!!!Apply for loan now.
Here is an opportunity for those in financial problem and those who want financial up lift in their life, We give out loan at a very reasonable interest rate, we give out all kind of loan to help the nation from financial stress.
Many are suffering and needs help to improve their life status, Many are jobless and need financial help to start a business, Many needs financial help to clear their bills and debt. Here is a wise decision for you now, Just apply for loan with us and you will be very glad for the rest of your life.
Our loan offer is unsecured loan which means there is no collateral involved.
As a loan seeker you are eligible to apply for loan with the following contact below.
Phone: +2348063413517/+22998416379/ +233247166075
email:microfinanceloanendpoverty@yahoo. com
You are required to apply with the following important details.
1. Full name
2. Full address
3. Sex
4. Age
5. country
6. occupation
7. Amount of loan needed
8. Duration of loan
9. phone number.
reply us on: microfinanceloanendpoverty@yahoo. com
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND WE WILL OFFER YOU THE BEST.
Re: Apply For Loan Today And Start A Business Of Your Own! by lincolnj88: 4:59pm On May 07, 2010
THIS IS THE LOAN FIRM I TRUSTED MOST IN NIGERIA /OJ LOAN AND RECRUITING FIRM/AVIATION COMPLEX ABUJA/2348134882164/08078474061/ NO COLATERAL INVOLVED

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Briton Samantha Orobator Could Serve Sentence In Uk / Phemour, I Love You! / Oshiomole As Governor? Strike Everywhere In The State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.