Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Gabrielle Union's Nude Pictures Hit The Net Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union's Nude Pictures Hit The Net Too (2559 Views)

The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards / [PHOTOS] THE FAPPENING - Check Out Gabrielle Union's Nude Leaks - 18+ / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union's Nude Pictures Hit The Net Too by Stellaodoni1(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Just few hours after I got hold of Kim K's Nude pictures that leaked, Gabrielle Unions own leaked too - her legal team will be contacting the

read more FBI. According to TMZ, Union and Wade released a joint statement saying:
"It has come to our attention that our private moments, that were shared and deleted solely between my husband and myself, have been leaked by some vultures. I can’t helpbut to be reminded that since the dawn of time women and children, specifically women of color, have been victimized, and the power over their own bodies taken from them. These atrocities against women and children continue worldwide."
See Kim's own below -i was nice enough not to show everything lol

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/gabrielle-union-nude-pictures-hit-net.html

(1) (Reply)

Bad Gal Maheeda Releases Anoda Sexy,raunchy Pictures Again, Oya See Dem / Girl Release Unclad Pictures "Says I Am Better Than MAHEEDA" (see Photos) / Why Is Skales Wearing One Wristwatch ? Is He The New Skibi?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.