Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. (11465 Views)

Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by realist: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
Post your Cv's To diamond bank.

Kindly send your cvs to :shadyhenry@yahoo.com, a friend of mine gave me this and i think i should be able to share with u all.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by Mishie: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
thanks.but i ws ust wondering why the email has got to e yahoo,rather than diamond bank.do you know if the recipient works there?
holla!take care
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by dremoney(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2006
GUY,
PLEASE HELP ME OUT.I DREAM TO LIVE BIG.TRAIN MY KIDS AND TK VERY GOOD CARE OF MY WIFE AND FAMILY.I;M 28 AND THE FIRST OFFER IM GETTING NOW IS 35,000.WAT DO I DO.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by Ukpekeson(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2006
realist, pls do tell us why we got to send it to the bearer, reply
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by emenike(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2006
pls why is ity a personal email
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by nysa(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2006
Hello Realist,
What connection has the person with Diamond bank?
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by dearie(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2006
@ Realist,
Who gave you the link to forward your CV to for diamond bank. Pls your info is decieving and totally wrong.

Please Nairalanders, ignore this advert, if there is any other way to get ur cv's to Diamond Bank, pls do so, and not thru' the link given by realist, it's a personal ID.

I wonder what this is all about!
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by nunu(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
realist ,you are funny oh,na hunger dey do you ;cos this small time 419 wen you wan do,no go benefit you cos most applicants are broke embarassed

diamond bank's website(http://www.diamondbank.com/) is the only place you send your cv to or you drop at the head office on adeola hopewell(beside law school).

and i don't know if they are still collecting cv for now
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by kuntakinte(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2006
Nairaland members, these are bad times and I'm afraid some people are trying to take advantage. That e-mail is definitely suspicious, don't send anything to it, u've been warned!!!
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by kuntakinte(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2006
Abakinola, let me tell u this, a bird in hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush. U better grab the offer with both gloves, unless u have a better offer. And of course the experience looks good in ur CV. So don't take it too hard, U have to count one before u count two. Na the way wey naija dey, u can still be what u want to be(like MTN), alll u need is a little patience.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by adelinks(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2006
PLZ IGNORE THE POSTN BY REALIST.I DON'T THINK ANY BANK WILL USING A YAHOO ID!!!!!!
@ NAIRALANDERS
PLZ LETS KEEP THE SANITY AND RELIABILITY GOING ON THIS WONDERFUL SITE AT LEAST FOR THOSE WHO ARE SINCERE JOB SEEKERS.FICTISIOUS POST ONLY UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF ALL OF US.
@SEUN
I THINK U SHOULD ACT ON THIS.DEREGISTER ZREALIST.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by adelinks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2006
REPEATED FOR THE ERRORS
PLZ IGNORE THE POSTN BY REALIST.I DON'T THINK ANY BANK WILL BE USING A YAHOO ID!!!!!!
@ NAIRALANDERS
PLZ LETS KEEP THE SANITY AND RELIABILITY GOING ON THIS WONDERFUL SITE AT LEAST FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE SINCERE JOB SEEKERS.FICTITIOUS POST ONLY UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF ALL OF US.
@SEUN
I THINK U SHOULD ACT ON THIS.DEREGISTER REALIST.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2006
I am so glad nairalanders are becoming WISER cheesy
Anyone who post his cv to any advert posted on NL without official domain, does so at his own risk. A word is enough for the wise
Thank you
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by kitaun(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2006
@ tonisafe,

good to know that our peeps can now decipher what is right from what is wrong cool
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by dearie(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2006
it still beats me.
Well I suppose we r all aware that some mischief makers are beginning to drop by on us. we have to be careful.

@realist,
pls for the sake of God and further clarity, how did u get that link? who did u get it from? I'm dead curious!
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by Mishie: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
you'all can see why i had to challenge the mail upon seeing it.realist or whoever, you have failed nairalanders, unless you answer all the questions, you are percieved to be dubious in all intents. you are not helping applicasnts by trying to view people's resume and probably using profiles for 419!
clear the airs if you've gat ears.
nairalanders, keep on seaching. we seek yet, and we shall find!
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by collino: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2006
pls thanks 4 the massege is shady henry working with diamond bank and when is the last date.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by nunu(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2006
collino:

please thanks for the massege is shady henry working with diamond bank and when is the last date.

Haba,are you so gullible?from the previous posts,you will decipher(Kitaun,make i borrow your word),that this realist is a broke 419.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by kangaroo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2006
None of the respondents have even tried to consider the possibility of Realist or what's his name not getting the name of the company correctly-we see companies everyday in Guardian newspapers using Yahoo addresses(but not big companies like Diamond Bank).Even if we are going to condemn let's not use strong words as some people have,it might make the guy lose confidence in himself.I do not know the poor guy but i think we should still take caution and respond responsibly.On the other hand I will not encourage people posting topics that are not well thought about.I mean these are intellectuals here and whoever has a frivolous topic to post should kind of find another forum.Maybe he leapt before he looked but please lets watch our words.Thank you.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by crito(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2006
na wa oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by chinnybabe(f): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2006
I think i shld share my xperience wit u all.
Sometime ago,i saw an advert in punch n/paper dat said applicants shld send their cv to b_do@yahoo op u guys can remember.
No sooner had i sent ma cv than a strang no started flashin ma phone.i decided 2 call d no &d person told me i sent my cv but forgot to include my address.meanwhil he alrdy told me dat it was when he saw dat i live close to him dat he decided to inform me of my mistake.
How come he knows? when he claimed i dint include my addy.
PLS BEWARE!!
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by bechex(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2006
I am baffled at all this fake postings oh shocked shocked, @yahoo
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by georgee(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2006
Guyz and babes,dat e-mail addy is fake,cos it belongs 2 one of ma frnd who happens 2 b a nairalander himself,he told me hw suprised he was wen he saw hs e-mail addy on nairaland dt people shuld send cvs there,we were 2gether during NB plc's test on monday-he told me hs box is already messed up wt cvs, i dnt knw wat realist meant by this,if it's a joke,then he's gone 2 far-i guess i'll av 2 go and remove ma e-mail addy frm ma profile b4 he does d same thn 2 me, frankly speaking i thnk realist's stupid 4 this
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by idea(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2006
abakinola, like kinta said a bird in hand is worth 100 million in the forest o!
JUST GRAB WHAT U HAVE NOW afterall u are a step closer to the millions than not having any job doing, the journey of 1billion kilometers starts with a step my guy. have fun.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by edwinia(f): 3:19am On Oct 10, 2006
i wonder!!!! pls little little patience nairalanders, like mmajek fasek says God is definitely n control,
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by Kaycea: 5:05am On Oct 10, 2006
dremoney,I want to congratulate u on your new job which pays 35,000.Its a good start.But rememeber that Rome was not built in a day. U just have to stat from somewhere in life and that could be from where u are. where u are today could be 35k but that definitely will not be your end.

Take that job and improve yourself by learning the system and preparing for the ultimate future.a lot depends on humility and experience.Go for the Job and God will increase u don't despise the days of little beginnings.
Cheers and i wish u the best as u take up that job.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by omosefe(f): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2006
please what is the reference number for diamond bank
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by asheggy: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
plz member of the house this posting seems to b posted for a long time
Is this still existing and if not plz not post this again
plz Mr moderator (SEUN) find means of deleting the posting if it is no more in existence.
thanks
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by odada(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2006
To be realistic i dont think this realist fella is a real person!y'all had better steer clear and beware of fraudsters like realist, i dont even think diamond bank is still accepting c.vs wether online or not!, kagani! cheers mate
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by segoye2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2006
Landers, is nice to know that even now, no one can come to make a fool of us. I believe realist or what he claimed his his name is would have known now that, Landers are full of Informations, and not stoping at that, they are all Educated.

@all,
I will advice that don't send your CV to the mail address because your CV can held this fellows in so many ways. You can check on my post on "Using your CV to buy Credit Cards" you will find the post helping especially in this regard.

Even when we search, we should try open our eyes because it helps more if we do!
And soon we find, because we search with our eyes opened.
Goodluck Brothers.
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by klanrewaju(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2006
joblessness na disease o,i dont want 2 believe dat diamond bank will be usin a yahoo,but on 2nd thot,it might b an insider 4d guy,n his sharin it wit u guys, cool sad grin cheesy smiley wink
Re: Post Your Cv's To Diamond Bank. by muchmoney: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2006
truly 'shady'!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ccsnl Interview Calling / Should A School Owner Withhold Staff Salary For Not Updating Lesson Notes? / How Do You Tell Your Boss That There Is Too Much Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.