Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. (34490 Views)

Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) / Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2014
My Best Nollywood movie!! Looool Queen Nwokoye is too much!!
According to Nigeriafilms.com....

In continuation of the award wining Nollywood movie 'Adaure' and its sequels, Queen Nwokoye is currently in the white man's land to shoot another follow
up blockbuster comedy flick; 'Ada Mbano in London'.
The movie which is being produced by Kingsley Okereke and directed by Theodore Anyanji also has veteran actress Rita Nzelu as part of the surprise cast.
In a recent interview, the lead character, Queen Nwokoye had revealed that the most challenging movie she has ever acted was, ‘Adure’ with its sequel ‘Ada
Mbano’
"The most difficult movie I have ever acted is ‘Adure’ with ‘Ada Mbano’ as sequel. Why this movie seemed so difficult for me was because I am from
Anambra State and have to act like a village girl from Imo State and speak the Imo State dialect of Igbo language.
It was really tough for me because I don’t understand that kind of Igbo properly. I even had to learn the language on set from the director of the movie. So it
was challenging for me. I took my time to learn the language word-for-word, so as not to make mistakes in anyway. I rehearsed almost everyday until I was
perfect before shooting the movie. Till date, that has been the most challenging movie ever since I started acting," she maintained.
© 2014 Nigeriafilms.com

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Jennydoris(f): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2014
More grease to their elbow. Adure and Ada mbano, I soo much love the two movies. But what exactly are they going to do in this coming one-Ada mbano in London? Just wondering though. We'll let's wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by chimerase2: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2014
She is terrific an immense actress even as an imolite I can not speak the otu ocha language grin
But dis lady learnt it very quickly I adore her for dat
I just luv de movie

18 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Harmvirus(f): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Otu ocha! I mean ooops...lol

30 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Harmvirus(f): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by prettyjo(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
lolzzz.the only thing they will act is a village girl that came to London; jux like baby oku in America

10 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jennydoris: More grease to their elbow. Adure and Ada mbano, I soo much love the two movies. But what exactly are they going to do in this coming one-Ada mbano in London? Just wondering though. We'll let's wait and see.
Lool Queen is too much!!! Have you seen Ada Mbano Reloaded, Aunty Otuocha & Ada Mbano in Love? They are even more hilarious than Adaure sef Lmaoo. In Ada Mbano in Love, Queen was talking about doing her wedding shopping in London. Must watch!! lol. I love Igbo Nollywood movies cos they are more interesting. I dont care much for English Nollywood unless it has Queen Nwokoye there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
chimerase2: She is terrific an immense actress even as an imolite I can not speak the otu ocha language grin
But dis lady learnt it very quickly I adore her for dat
I just luv de movie
prettyjo: lolzzz.the only thing they will act is a village girl that came to London; jux like baby oku in America
Lol She's really good.
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Jennydoris(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
jiggaz: Lool Queen is too much!!! Have you seen Ada Mbano Reloaded, Aunty Otuocha & Ada Mbano in Love? They are even more hilarious than Adaure sef Lmaoo. In Ada Mbano in Love, Queen was talking about doing her wedding shopping in London. Must watch!! lol. I love Igbo Nollywood movies cos they are more interesting. I dont care much for English Nollywood unless it has Queen Nwokoye there.

Hahahahahaha. I have not seen all these ones you mentioned. Will definitely watch it. I love igbo movies too. It's very interesting and hilarious sometimes just like Adaure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Sarimah(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Queen is a comedian..Adaure is funny af..havent watched its sequel tho
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jennydoris:
Hahahahahaha. I have not seen all these ones you mentioned. Will definitely watch it. I love igbo movies too. It's very interesting and hilarious sometimes just like Adaure.
lol You need to watch them o.
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sarimah: Queen is a comedian..Adaure is funny af..havent watched its sequel tho
You need to see those sequels i listed. very funny!! lol
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Sarimah(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
jiggaz: You need to see those sequels i listed. very funny!! lol
lol..i luv her movies....i wil watch dem
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by viuche: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sahel savanna. Sachie savanna.lol

19 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Jennydoris(f): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
jiggaz: lol You need to watch them o.

I will. grin
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
viuche: Sahel savanna. Sachie savanna.lol
lmaoo hahahahaaa
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jennydoris:
I will. grin
ok
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by axortedbabe(f): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Neva knew she's frm anambra state..she really spoke d dialect very well..

9 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
axortedbabe: Neva knew she's frm anambra state..she really spoke d dialect very well..
Yes she did.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Can't wait for the movie to come out, watched that adaure from my sister' s phone and can't get enough of her, have watched the whole sequels except probably the Ada mbano in love, will ask my sis to buy it for me oh. I thought I have finished the whole thing.

Don't really watch nollywood movies but the Igbo speaking ones are the bomb, I find them more interesting than nollywood English.
More grease to their elbow jare.

prettyjo: lolzzz.the only thing they will act is a village girl that came to London; jux like baby oku in America

Please don't ever compare Ada mbano with that crab baby oku, I watched baby oku and ejected before it could finish, that is no movie, just a hungry producer that wanted to cash on mercy Johnson' maternity vac. It's a total flop and should not be counted as a movie.

7 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by jiggaz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
tochimas: Can't wait for the movie to come out, watched that adaure from my sister' s phone and can't get enough of her, have watched the whole sequels except probably the Ada mbano in love, will ask my sis to buy it for me oh. I thought I have finished the whole thing.
Don't really watch nollywood movies but the Igbo speaking ones are the bomb, I find them more interesting than nollywood English.
More grease to their elbow jare.
Yeah just like me, am not big on Nollywood movies but the Igbo ones are the bomb. I find them more entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by laplace19(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nollywood na nonsense....
They go wan use this movie produce up to PART 10

From Part 1 & 2, to 3 & 4 ,now heading to 5 & 6.... make I hear say I use my money hire am let alone buying it

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Pavore9: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmm..l hope dem go also release Ada Mbaise and Ada Obowo as Mbano neighbours concern!
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by onyiwest: 5:17am On Sep 23, 2014
the tittle no be ham ''Ada Mbano in London'' when we have seen Osofia in London.
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Blazing99: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Will really love to watch
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by piagetskinner(m): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2014
I'm just here to make FP
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by CharlieMaria(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2014
M
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by LMAyedun(m): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2014
piagetskinner: I'm just here to make FP
Old man like you. angry
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by LadiesPet(m): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Please..

Who is Queen Nwokoye ??

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by free2ryhme: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2014
who be dis people sef
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by Funfreak: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Wow!
Re: Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. by NotNairalandi(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Otu-ocha! Nnaa lekwa nu nwanyi ooh! Okwala nu ya.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Burial Photos Of Franky Kuri, Ebony Reigns Friend Who Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.