Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer (978 Views)

I Do Reggae/dancehall And Need A Producer / Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers / I Neeed A Producer :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::llllllllllllllllllllllll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by MrTeymee(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2014
I am currently in my penultimate year in the uni.I would love to go into production full time after graduation so I'm tryna learn as early as possible. I have Fl studio, nuendo and sound forge on my PC. I fiddle with them a lot buh I still avent gotten my way around it. Any producer here who can show me the ropes please?? Ah skul in benin buh m based in lag..
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2015
pick up d piano and bass guitar lessons and study utube videos n other materials if u rilly wan to be d most-sought after beatmaking king. daws dont matter it is d man behind it dat doz.
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by achu442(m): 12:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Try to Learn how to play keyboard...unless ull find urself fiddling with ur mouse...Keyboard
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by MrTeymee(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2015
achu442:
Try to Learn how to play keyboard...unless ull find urself fiddling with ur mouse...Keyboard
Are you a producer?
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by achu442(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Its here 3 free instrumentals from Zibit - Free Beats

www.ayayamedia.com/2015/01/ayaya-free-beat-zibit-free-beat.html

Like my page to get free beats online from
Zibit
www.facebook.com/zibitbeats

Yes.. Based in Lagos and Portharcourt
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by 420just(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Have you ever note the difference between these ICONs;
R. Kelly, Kim Burrell, Don Moen, Panam Percy Paul, Ebenezer Obey, Fela Anikulapo,
Abraham Lobriel, G. F. Handel, etc.

They are all musically literate.
If you're truly talented, please get literate
For literacy makes you relevant across generations.
So, If truly you want to be relevant till you die
Get Educated artistically

Talent fades
Education grows

Therefore, to your #Talent add #Education

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org
#MUSON #PETERKING #TENSTRINGS #SPAN #MAMSCHOOL etc

gsmlogic42:
pick up d piano and bass guitar lessons and study utube videos n other materials if u rilly wan to be d most-sought after beatmaking king. daws dont matter it is d man behind it dat doz.

Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by 420just(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Have you ever note the difference between these ICONs;
R. Kelly, Kim Burrell, Don Moen, Panam Percy Paul, Ebenezer Obey, Fela Anikulapo,
Abraham Lobriel, G. F. Handel, etc.

They are all musically literate.
If you're truly talented, please get literate
For literacy makes you relevant across generations.
So, If truly you want to be relevant till you die
Get Educated artistically

Talent fades
Education grows

Therefore, to your #Talent add #Education

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org
#MUSON #PETERKING #TENSTRINGS #SPAN #MAMSCHOOL etc
MrTeymee:
I am currently in my penultimate year in the uni.I would love to go into production full time after graduation so I'm tryna learn as early as possible. I have Fl studio, nuendo and sound forge on my PC. I fiddle with them a lot buh I still avent gotten my way around it. Any producer here who can show me the ropes please?? Ah skul in benin buh m based in lag..
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by morscino: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
where in lag are u based?...contact me via whatsapp on 08145267603...I can teach u some tins to help u get around d softwares...u don hv to be a master keyboardist to be a good producer but u need to learn certain basics,the rest wuld depend on your creativity...by way I'm a producer too...
Re: My Life's Dream Is To Be A Producer by Flashysounds: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Music Online Directly To Mobile Phone Users In Nigeria Etc / Yamaha MGP16X Digital Mixer/mixing Console For Sale / Take Control Of Your Future (make It Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.