Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ (2679 Views)

Inside Boko Haram 3: How Boko Haram Captured Adamawa Towns In 20 Minutes / Exclusive Access Inside Boko Haram's Stronghold In Nigeria (video) / Buhari: Four Days In Office, Achievements So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ by free2ryhme: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
interesting
Re: Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
CityNG:

Not your mate and you can go to hell grin

How's that, unwanted troll.

Jesus loves you don't let frustrations determine your future matey
Re: Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ by Blakjewelry(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
WilyWily5:
Yes, i'm human and you?
if you are human then am super human. the fact that you rejoice over the killing of your fellow human beings makes you equal to those who committed those act.
Re: Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
smartchoice:

Jesus loves you don't let frustrations determine your future matey

You should be using your own advices as it's wasted on me.

You're not in my inner circle so I don't take advices from you. You try so that dude but you're simply a failure in life.

But please continue to let your frustrations in your pathetic life be your guiding light grin
Re: Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ by WilyWily5: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Blakjewelry:
if you are human then am super human. the fact that you rejoice over the killing of your fellow human beings makes you equal to those who committed those act.
But u support Nigeria Army, right
Re: Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ by Blakjewelry(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
WilyWily5:
But u support Nigeria Army, right
sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Sack IGP Abba / Meet The President And VP Official Photographers / 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.