Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

[tech] How I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [tech] How I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock (820 Views)

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / How Can I Reset Mep Counter On Blackberry 8900 Curve T-mobile Uk / How Can I Reset Mep Counter On Blackberry Bold 9700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[tech] How I Reset My Forgotten HTC Mobile Pattern Security Lock by Rapfreak(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2014
source: http//naijagudyz.com

HTC with a new security style- its pattern drawing is
a little more perplexing security and privacy
measure for mobile users, some smartphone users
tend to use it more because of its effectiveness and
numerous overlook there pattern so easily. So if
you are the factual proprietor of the phone, without the correct pattern been drawn correctly
on the fone, you can’t get access to it. In case you overlook the correct pattern of your
Android phone, here i share with you a simple
logic step by step method to reset the pattern
secure of your Android mobile and gain back your
full access fast. Follow this ligic Step By Step guild to Reset your Android HTC Security Pattern Since the pattern drawing arrives first when your
HTC Android phone security devices or just been
put on, there is no other alternative way to access
you fone except if you reset the fone itself. Once the fone is reset, it would be conveyed back
to its initial factory settings and no pattern drawing
would be needed to get access to it. P.S, kindly note
that all your documents and files that are saved on
the fone recollection would be evacuated except
the ones that are saved on your M.card. Now to Reset the HTC Android: To reset your HTC Android phone when you can’t
get access to the phone as a outcome of a
forgotten security code or pattern drawing, just do
the following; 1- Switch off your fone by pushing and holding the
power button 2- Now, press and contain the power button and
the down- volume button simultaneously (Power-
on+Down-volume buttons) 3- On the next display that shows up, you will
glimpse about four (4) choices, select ‘Factory Set”
or “Reset”. You can use the Volume-Up or Volume-
Down button to navigate to either down or up. 4- The factory setting starts immediately on
confirmation and when the entire process
completes, the fone will boots up again without the
pattern secure or security code afresh. !!!….. This method of resetting pattern secure works and rock with all types of HTC Android phones and with some Samsung and Tecno Android phones…..!!! so keep it safe. Hope the logic help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: http//naijagudyz.com

twitter: @icekidvic

(1) (Reply)

Alert! How To Stop MTN From Wiping Away Your Awoof 30gbs / b / A Mint New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (still In Box) Urgently Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.