Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People (1305 Views)

Empowerment For 6000 Jobless Graduates! / Making Money Online - I Just Need Only Few People To See This / Finacial Empowerment For A Lifetime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello Nairalander,
Have you heard or have had a bad experience with any network Job related to food supplement such as GNLD,foreva products etc? If yes, den u'll agree wit me dat yes some few people are making money from it buh the problem u and I had/ave wit dem is dat u'll eida ave to continue inviting people to join d company to earn points or would have to sell dia products to earn points so u can be get moni from dem wich actualli made a semi-pharmacist.

I am Mr Paul, I work with Trevo company (a new food supplement company). I am here to empower a number of u within and outside Nigeria. The registration fee to join Trevo is about N34000. I would pay the moni for you wich is part of my empowerment program at a terms dat would also give u N28800 instantly and I'll also guide u on how to continue making moni.. Now the question is wot would u have to do?..If you're interested contact me on whatsapp-08166070590 and bb pin-32A48342
Note- You won't be selling any product of any kind to anybodi to earn dis and I am not inviting for any seminar to brain wash u or diguise its a job interview den start introducing to marketing. Nobody even in Trevo company can do dis for any1

Personally I ave spent also lost a lot of moni in Gnld buying products to earn up to 100points so I also have gross hatred for network marketing just like u..

It won't cost you anytin to contact me nd if you're not interested afterwards fine...Its actualli a win-win for u bcus I'll pay your registration fee and u'll still get about N28800 instantly. Whatsapp-08166070590..Pin-32A48342
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Keep contacting even if u're outside lagos or outside Nigeria...offer is available 4 u all
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Offer still availabu for the lucky ones
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hurry now!!!! Dis is a one in a million offer
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Limited slots availabu
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
New offer!!!! Interested in registering for Trevo buh cnt risk or don't ave d moni...jst call me...Have a crowd or a population or a group of pple eida a church,mosque etc,talk to d head for u to give a health nd wealth talk den call me to give d seminar den I'll pay for ur registration nd anybodi wu registers from dere would all be under u....Any state,country..offer is open to evry1 across Nigeria, Ghana, and few neighbouring countries
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Keep it going...Trevo Rock, Trevo Works..Trevo is exploding ur area is nxt...be part of it
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Quit unrealistic,stressful targets given by banks,marketing firms and join the trevo team and gain financ
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Quit unrealistic,stressful targets given by banks,marketing firms and join the trevo team and gain financial freedom
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Trevo is exploding.. All roads leada to jos whre Trevo is opening its 20th office in Nigeria within 3year..join d trevo train today nd experience financial freedom
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Here it is..Calabar are u ready Trevo is coming to calabar. Happie new year guys.. 6 of my team members received a Golf 5 in Onitsha from me jst to encourage nd support dia biz.. Come Nov dey wuld receive their Trevo cars..What are u doin, driving/ seating in a company car from 8am to 4pm den goin to park d car at d office by 5pm den join danfo home...Is dat d kind of life u wnt to live..Join the Trevo train today, d only team dat give out cars evn b4 u receive a Trevo car...contact me on 08166070590,09093200039
Mr Paul
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Did you knw dat Trevo came out 7th in the ranking list of world best MLM companies. Trevo just 3years in d industry. This is just a confirmation dat Trevo has come to stay. 3yrs old buh in 21states in Nigeria. Trevo is opening nau in Europe and Asia. Trevo works. Trevo as come to change the face of networking business in Nigeria, d only mlm company on earth right now wit no leg balancing, no binary,no pyramid,no compulsory target, marketing has d least profit. Plug in and experience d wealth nd financial freedom or stay out and watch/observe nd be lyk d lady wu met me dis evening nd sed "I knw wen u startd Trevo, jst bout a year nd u cnt tell me its d moni u make in Trevo dat u use to buy dis convertible car, dere must be sumtin else in Trevo u ar not telln me" nd I told ha to jst kip a tab on me nd watch me hit d skies. Mr Paul 08166070590(whatsapp), 09093200039. U cn jst hit me up on whatsapp let's discuss nd analyse dis tins togeda nd I'll explain y I still did Trevo evn after Gnld, tianshi nd foreva..
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bump
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bcus of d devaluation of d naira Trevo 3bottle registration is nau N38150
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by donpy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bump
Re: Financial Youth Empowerment For Few People by Giftsketches18(f): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE

(1) (Reply)

Mitel Voip Hotel Pbx Yeastar Cost Effective Hotel Telephone Intercom Solution / Smartphones And Fairly Used Laptops In Stock / I Need A Personal Loan Of 100000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.