Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! (850 Views)

Anti Corp:buhari Pounces On Jonathan’s Pastors; Oritsejiafor’s Jet To Be SEIZED / List Of Presidents Who Were 70 Years And Above In Office: Lessons For Ayo Fayose / FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! by stcool(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
www.staemti.com

BEFORE LIES BECOMES TRUTH IN NIGERIA TREND

I stand today to make my voice heard before lies becomes truth in Nigeria…a dangerous trend if not checked would adversely affect the future of this country.
The issue at hand being the case of Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor, the cash and the Jet saga. I would be looking at this topic in 3 segments.

Belief- I have known Pastor Ayo for Years now, firstly as my Pastor, spiritual father and mentor. I hold my belief on the fact that he is a man with integrity, a man that has fought for the rights of Christians in this country like never before, a man who believes that everyone in this country has the right to their religion without being forced into conversion my any person or group.

In case you do not know although we have genuine and faithful Muslims in this country who believe that everyone has the right to practice their religion and no one should be held at gun point or forced to convert. I know such Muslims, I have them as friends. But in every bunch we have the rotten ones; they are the crocodiles, posing as Muslims, these ones with an insatiable taste for human blood. The ones that are bent on bringing the whole country to a standstill, the ones that burn down places of worship, market places, schools etc., kidnap both the young and old and force them into modern day slavery with the aim carrying out their croaked desires. These ones and their sponsors have a hidden agenda to bring to rumbles the nation we have built together.

The fact- I obviously refused to comment on this subject matter until I get my facts right. The fact is did the church buy a jet for Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor- yes at least that is an old news. But the fact remains that the money use in buying this jet was born out of necessity, the members felt due to his travel engagements he needed a jet, hence decided to get him one. The money used in buying the Jet came for ordinary members like you and me. Some gave as high as 50 million naira and some gave as low as 500 Naira and some that did not have gave nothing. It was done out of joy, without even the knowledge of Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor, until on his birthday when it was presented to him.

The church having felt that it would cost more to manage and run the Jet decided to lease it out to another company to manage while also ensuring it caters to the travel needs of Pastor Ayo Orisejiafor. In order to make it legal as required by the laws of this country, it had to be registered with CAC under the name Eagle Air and also obtained permit from NCAA before the lease was effected. The Jet left the hands of the church since August 2nd 2014 before the recent incident.

The truth that cannot be summonted remains the fact that the Nigeria Intellegence agents have come out to state that they hired the jet from the company it was leased to and clearly stated their mission to South Africa. The company the jet was leased to have also come out to state that the Jet was leased to them and has been under their management.

So the questions are:

- What went wrong, who is afraid of Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor?

- Although some argue that it happens sometimes that the military can decide to use cash for such transactions when the need arises, instead of the usual bank wire transfer. Who authorized it and what necessitated the use of cash payment?

- Why did they hire that particular Jet, and why did the military intelligence not declare its intentions to their South African counterparts prior to the planes departure and arrival. Since it was a Military exercise and both parties should have been aware.

- Why are the likes of Nasir El-rufai, and Lai Mohammed turning it into a political issue and using such to dis-respect the office of CAN and Christians in general?

In summary, I wish Nasir El-rufai and his cohorts would concentrate on better things rather than to malign and dis-respect Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor, CAN and Christians alike. I can’t remember a case where any Christian has come out openly to insult the Sultan of Sokoto under any disguise even when they aligned themselves with past administrations that where Muslims and ruled the country for decades. As Christians we accepted it as the general wish of the masses and abided by peace.
Does it mean that now that a Christian is in the helm of affairs and Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor has made it open that he stands by him and supports his administration all hell are bent on letting loose. Please we all have our choices it’s a free world, and as the CAN president he has the right to speak his mind without fears.

As better and more rational humans, I shall not resort to abuse or dis-respect the umbrella body for Muslims in Nigeria, because in so doing the like of Nasir El-rufai have achieved their aim. But my word of advice to him is that Millions of Christians in Nigeria will continue to stand by Pastor Ayo Oritsejiafor and there is nothing he can do to change that. As they are united and support the Sultan, so do we Christians support our leader.

In case the order agenda is Islamizing this country, It will not stand because we are better informed both Muslims and Christians alike. And we all are free to practice our religion without fears, and belong to whatever political affiliations we like.

Long Live Nigerians.

#ISTANDFORAYOORITSEJIAFOR

#BEFORELIESBECOMETRUTH

2 Likes

Re: I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! by nora544: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
you just register to write this, it shows your right face.
Re: I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! by Gboliwe: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
- Why are the likes of Nasir El-rufai, and Lai Mohammed turning it into a political issue and using such to dis-respect the office of CAN and Christians in general?

Good question I have been asking and no one is giving me an answer. Hopefully someone would now.

1 Like

Re: I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! by Gboliwe: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
In case you do not know although we have genuine and faithful Muslims in this country who believe that everyone has the right to practice their religion and no one should be held at gun point or forced to convert. I know such Muslims, I have them as friends. But in every bunch we have the rotten ones; they are the crocodiles, posing as Muslims, these ones with an insatiable taste for human blood. The ones that are bent on bringing the whole country to a standstill, the ones that burn down places of worship, market places, schools etc., kidnap both the young and old and force them into modern day slavery with the aim carrying out their croaked desires. These ones and their sponsors have a hidden agenda to bring to rumbles the nation we have built together

For emphasis. lipsrsealed cool
Re: I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! by belamour(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Story for the gods lipsrsealed
Re: I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gboliwe:

Good question I have been asking and no one is giving me an answer. Hopefully someone would now.

because CAN is not a christian organization but a political party. Or what do u say about a group that openly declares its support and loyalty to PDP and El-retardeeno but calls the opposition an Islamic party/cankerwom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapist Almost Lynched In LAUTECH / See The Controversial Thing Pastor Adeboye Said About Abortion / Where Are The Centenery Lottery Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.