Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? (2026 Views)

WARNING!!! Forex Broker Company FX Capital Bank SCAMMERS / Get A Good International Broker To Trade Stock With In Nigeria For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello dear fellow forex traders in the house, please let's reason together; is it right for my forex broker to ask me the reasons for my profits withdrawal?
I received a call from Mayzus broker lady executive telling me to inform them of my profits withdrawal reasons before next time I intend withdrawing from my account having withdrawn $500 profit from my $576 net profit on a $50 account in just 4 days? my wire transfer was performed and received but I experienced an error in their server debiting my trades instead of crediting them, however they corrected them and credited my account.
I'm planning to switch to another forex broker what is your view?
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fxstory(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
looks complicated.which forex broker is giving you this problem
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
fxstory: looks complicated.which forex broker is giving you this problem
Mayzus
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fxstory(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
fembizz:

Mayzus
have you tried XM.
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by jaidopumpin: 5:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Plz run for ur dear life it obvious dey don't want ur progress, I use xm so far their great my acct manager will even call me and ask if have receive my withdrawal that they are always happy when I make profit and make withdrawal.

They are few brokers that are not bordered when u make profits and make withdrawals u can do ur research and u must leave that broker of urs not good at all.

More pips come 2015. Enjoy....
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
jaidopumpin:
Plz run for ur dear life it obvious dey don't want ur progress, I use xm so far their great my acct manager will even call me and ask if have receive my withdrawal that they are always happy when I make profit and make withdrawal.

They are few brokers that are not bordered when u make profits and make withdrawals u can do ur research and u must leave that broker of urs not good at all.

More pips come 2015. Enjoy....
thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
fembizz:

Mayzus
pls i've a question to ask u.

why is some brokers using 5 digit numbers as price while others ar using 6 digit numbers as price?

and between them which one is the best?

the picture below is the picture of two diffrent brokers with two diffrent prices on the same currency

Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
The 5 decimal digits quote was later introduced for better trading deals transparency and commission charges benefit as experienced now in currency pair spread charge. E.g now a forex trader can have EURUSD pair spread as 1.4pips instead of a fixed spread of whole digits.
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2015
fembizz:
The 5 decimal digits quote was later introduced for better trading deals transparency and commission charges benefit as experienced now in currency pair spread charge. E.g now a forex trader can have EURUSD pair spread as 1.4pips instead of a fixed spread of whole digits.
so u mean 5 decimal qoute is better than 6 decimal quote??
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
@fembizz
am still wetin for ur reply
stardragon:

Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
stardragon:

The two quotes are good to use except you're an extreme forex scalper.

Kindly use GOOGLE for further reading.

Thank you.
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
fembizz:
Hello dear fellow forex traders in the house, please let's reason together; is it right for my forex broker to ask me the reasons for my profits withdrawal?
I received a call from Mayzus broker lady executive telling me to inform them of my profits withdrawal reasons before next time I intend withdrawing from my account having withdrawn $500 profit from my $576 net profit on a $50 account in just 4 days? my wire transfer was performed and received but I experienced an error in their server debiting my trades instead of crediting them, however they corrected them and credited my account.
I'm planning to switch to another forex broker what is your view?

10 days count down to December Salary...

Don't miss out!
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by mfm04622: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2015
fembizz:

10 days count down to December Salary...

Don't miss out!

Kindly explain
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2015
mfm04622:

Kindly explain

Kindly follow the link to my other nairaland thread below for detailed explanation. Thank you boss.

https://www.nairaland.com/2030622/making-cool-money-ur-money/18
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by sabbath316(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
hello,pls i need an expert to manage an account and then we can share the profit....pls provide trading proof to show ur expertise,thanks
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
sabbath316:
hello,pls i need an expert to manage an account and then we can share the profit....pls provide trading proof to show ur expertise,thanks

Kindly follow the above link to my monthly trades signal service and be the expert yourself by simply using the service for consistent monthly income.

Thank you.
Re: Is It Right For Your Forex Broker To Ask You The Reason For Your Withdrawal? by fembizz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
fembizz:

Kindly follow the above link to my monthly trades signal service and be the expert yourself by simply using the service for consistent monthly income.

Thank you.

This is to inform those who invested in the 10 days 10% profit investment program to kindly submit their Gtbank account number for their respective return.

Kindly drop your comments as required when received on the due date.

Thank you for the trust and participation.

WhatsApp +2347017797678.

(1) (Reply)

A Calculated Fraud Fom Nigeria Stock Exchange Waiting To Happen. / Let's Make Money Together - Business Proposal / Scammed By LOCALBITCOIN ADMIN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.