Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nud€ Pics Gabrielle Union Sent Hubby Dwayne Wade Leak On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nud€ Pics Gabrielle Union Sent Hubby Dwayne Wade Leak On The Internet (1783 Views)

$exy Amber Rose Latest Nud Pics / See First Photos From Gabrielle Union & Dwayne Wade's Wedding / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nud€ Pics Gabrielle Union Sent Hubby Dwayne Wade Leak On The Internet by abiesiz: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gabrielle Union is the latest victim of a digital hate crime after Nud€ photos she sent her hubby, Dwayne Wade somehow leaked onto the internet.

And now her legal team will be contacting the FBI. According to TMZ, Union and Wade released a joint statement saying:

"It has come to our attention that our private moments, that were shared and deleted solely between my husband and myself, have been leaked by some vultures. I can’t help
but to be reminded that since the dawn of time women and children, specifically women of color, have been victimized, and the power over their own bodies taken from them. These atrocities against women and children continue worldwide."

SEE MORE HERE... http:///106c76

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Portrait Art Painting Of Nigerian President And Wife / Leave My Lips Alone & Talk About Important Sh*t"-kylie Jenner Fires Back / Tonto Dike Glows In Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.