Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. (26324 Views)

ASUU Strike Called Off! Students To Resume On Nov. 18 / Universities To Resume On Monday 4th November Is A Rumor!!! / ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Freshboi: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
fashoo2010: This official announcement ought to have come b4 nw...a lot of schools has already prepare for tomoro resumption.
. You sound like a retardeen
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by daben1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dahmum: I just Ŀ♡√Ɛ Fashola.Eko onibaje
oloun maje
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Keneking: My boy doubted this news and asked for my phone to confirm...I showed him LTV and he was like cry
But why Fashola? sad
I blame this on Jonathan. He needs to take charge. The way unions, government challenge his decision is alarming shocked
No Sir, you actually got it wrong from GEJ.
What the FG meant by that date is that, no Secondary or primary school must resume before Sept 22, be it Local, State, Fed or Private, privately owned.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by raphy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
not a good news .you know why ?because some parents wll be at work while they never know whata there daughters hv been doing at home.some can even get pregny by there ...joblezz neighboor or cousin .lagos pikinn r somtin else now adays .oo
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Some states including Lagos just want to prove a cheap point by resuming later then the FG official date. 22th and 6th The both date no be the same.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by BCJAY(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
it was announced rather too late because it cost me a lot of inconvenience. I took my son to school been a border only to be called back before getting home to come and pick him imagine the inconvenience i went through, because of late information.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Emhisee: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
That's nice
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good move ... its definitely gonna yield a positive RESULT insha Allah
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by gede7744(f): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
fashoo2010: This official announcement ought to have come b4 nw...a lot of schools has already prepare for tomoro resumption.

don't mind d confused gov
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by uduokirika1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
prowlG: That is really nice, assuming ebola entered Nigeria through any other state apart from Lagos, the whole Nigeria might have been infected with ebola by now.
U can lie, so what proof have you that other states have no capacity to manage ebola successfully. Lets just thank God for His mercies 'cos those that survived are not Limited to Lagos at least we have cases in Rivers and Enugu states but today we have non.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by folameme(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Your brother resumed school on Sunday afternoon?
Epic....
yea its a boarding school,jst like queens college
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by folameme(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
chucky234: Your brother resumed school on Sunday afternoon?
Epic....
yea its a boarding school,jst like queens college. Thank me later sweerie lol
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by kennyonthrone(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
greatestman:

Instead of you to take correction and learn, you are busy defending yourself arrogantly.
Correction of wat bro? I also asked a question u didn't answer.wat do u mean by me takin short cut
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by klas(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2014
toolovely: Just surprised at people... When the fg announced that schools resume oct 16th, ​you where all here bashing d fg. Now because fashola directs schools to resume on oct 8, ur now hailing him... Hypocrites

Remember that the special adviser to the lagos governor issued a statement about a week ago on behalf of the state government that the September 22 date fixed by the FG is 'eminently justifiable' and that schools in lagos would resume on 22nd.

The reason for the new postponement is because the conditions laid down by the FG had not been fully complied with. These include provision of sanitation items and training of staff on Ebola. NUT had made it known that it's members would not teach until the conditions are met.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by RANTY225(f): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Government as us to resumes without not providing adequate equipment to the school. Some. SchooLs. Don't have Water in their schooLs grin
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Nicepoker(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2014
kennyonthrone: Can other Statez plz follow suite I dnt wish 2 go back 2 dat Adamgbe of a village wey NYSC post me wia I can't even acess d internet.mehn NYSC is f#@ked up big tym#in d wordz of d principal :Only NYSC can bring u 2 such rural places kuz on ur own natin can ever bring u 2 such places#anyway shaa God dey,d clarion call I must obey
is it our business

1 Like

Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Nicepoker(m): 12:19am On Sep 22, 2014
amtalkin: Wish I was still in secondary school. See enjoyment ooooo since july they have been at home.
u can still go bck. I wil support u

1 Like

Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Validated: 4:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Senseless is hallmark of irresponsibility. The students would now study for only 10 weeks instead of minimum 14 weeks in a term. When they get average report in Waec/Neco we start abusing performing states when we failed to the needful. Yet some political bigots are praising the decision. Who says ebola would have been eradicated by October 8? Or was this government not aware of the needed kits since ebola outbreak to have prepared for school resumption?

Opposition should be with responsibility not acting irresponsibly.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by blank(f): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Funny enough, most private schools in Lagos are resuming on the 22nd of September. I got an email from my sons' school that resumption is still 22nd. Something about national chapter and stuff.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by greatestman(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2014
kennyonthrone:
Correction of[b] wat bro[/b]? I also asked a question u didn't answer.wat do u mean by me takin short cut

At bolded
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Burger01(m): 6:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Waffi school kids smiley

1 Like

Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Larryjay1: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2014
most school don resume today
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by uniqueama1(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
etenyong: The Lagos state governor Babatunde Fashola as directed the resumption date for schools in Lagos be shifted to 8th october. All public & private schools are hereby directed to comply with the new date.
SOURCE; TVC news.

-http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/ebola-lagos-schools-resume-october-8/
Nice move by d governor of Lagos state.I hope other states emulates dis.Especially in schs where there's no source of tap or clean water to keep d hygiene process of hand washing in schs.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2014
uniqueama1: Nice move by d governor of Lagos state.I hope other states emulates dis.Especially in schs where there's no source of tap or clean water to keep d hygiene process of hand washing in schs.

Sorry Lagos schools will now resume tomorrow, the 23rd.
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by gede7744(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Aystormz:

pls where did u hear this?
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by samhay: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Aystormz:

Whats the sourc of ur information? Aw true is it? Don't give dis kinda news wen u dnt av details,pple are confused already
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Olateef: Thank God oooo... I don't want go to school tomorrow...
ahhh u must oo, cee ur sentence
Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by Trailblazer1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls enrol your wards ASAP

Re: Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. by blank(f): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
If any one has access to a tv set this afternoon, please tune in to LTV by 1pm for a special broadcast on school resumption in Lagos. Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT. / Parents And School Owners; Stop Abusing Summer Break. / Olu Of Warri’s Wife Calls For Justice For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.