Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

American Women Looking For Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man (8177 Views)

African American Women Dating Nigerian Men / Any Married Women Looking For A Fling? / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by iziegbby(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
First of all let me start by saying i live in the state's and have lived here almost all of my life, im young, in my twenties and a student looking for someone to get to know through messaging phone calls video messaging. Im pretty and yes i can cook lol. Rich men welcome. Show me a picture and something about yourself if you can.
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by mistudreh(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
@iziegbby... I would to meet you. Can I see a pic of u
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by Galaxydon1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
iziegbby: First of all let me start by saying i live in the state's and have lived here almost all of my life, im young, in my twenties and a student looking for someone to get to know through messaging phone calls video messaging. Im pretty and yes i can cook lol. Rich men welcome. Show me a picture and something about yourself if you can.
am not rich
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by iziegbby(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
iziegbby: First of all let me start by saying i live in the state's and have lived here almost all of my life, im young, in my twenties and a student looking for someone to get to know through messaging phone calls video messaging. Im pretty and yes i can cook lol. Rich men welcome. Show me a picture and something about yourself if you can.

Still waiting.......
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by mistudreh(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
iziegbby:

Still waiting.......
Can I have your contact... Maybe you add me on 225F2713
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Please send me a friend request on facebook let's start from there: DONMIK KEVWE MICHAEL
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Y
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by iziegbby(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
sunwa: I don't know why you showed more confidence in your location rather than your person.

No matter who or where you are, you can always find true love, its the person that matters most not necessarily the location.

You could have simply said you are a babe looking for a guy, I would have jumped at that but now i have my reservations.

Well, hope you are prepared to get all sort of attention especially from people with alterior motives.

Just my sincere thoughts!

Im not showing confidence in my location, i think its fair for a man who is inserted to know that though im looking for a Nigerian man im in a different county, since there are very few people on this site who are in the states. If i say im a babe looking for a guy i have to then break the news that im in a different country? You can have your reservations, but before u start bashing my post think about it.. ive actually gotten little to no attention, you are the most attention ive gotten
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
iziegbby:

Im not showing confidence in my location, i think its fair for a man who is inserted to know that though im looking for a Nigerian man im in a different county, since there are very few people on this site who are in the states. If i say im a babe looking for a guy i have to then break the news that im in a different country? You can have your reservations, but before u start bashing my post think about it.. ive actually gotten little to no attention, you are the most attention ive gotten
I apologise for my earlier comment, I admit I was quite harsh on you, was borne out of a bad mood.

I have already deleted the post to show how remorseful i am, maybe i was actuallyseeking for your attention and got it anyhow.

Well, I'm interested to hook up with you and I'm based in Lagos, 9ja.

If my apology is accepted, kindly add me on whasaap .
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by iziegbby(f): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
sunwa:
I apologise for my earlier comment, I admit I was quite harsh on you, was borne out of a bad mood.

I have already deleted the post to show how remorseful i am, maybe i was actuallyseeking for your attention and got it anyhow.

Well, I'm interested to hook up with you and I'm based in Lagos, 9ja.

If my apology is accepted, kindly add me on whasaap 08033343067.

I messaged you
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by beezy08(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2014
iziegbby:

Still waiting.......

add me on 7A08EDC5
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by iziegbby(f): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
beezy08:

add me on 7A08EDC5

Idk what that is
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by NaijaKnight(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2014

I'd like to say I admire your forthrightness. I've always admired women that are very expressive and you just are one. I visit the states. I have family there. It would be my pleasure to have you as a friend.
+2347035659739 is my contact. I'm on whatsapp.
...remain beautiful
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by omoosumioyewole: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
iziegbby:

I messaged you
Good day I'm wolex about 40yrs of age.am interested I'm you.I base in Nigeria and am also a Nigeria too. My number is 08148559232.
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by colgaddafi(m): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Hello, am a nigerian living in washington DC... Here is my number. 3016617143...
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by princoo(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Wow u really got some guts u know.... tell u what hit me up on what's app 08062173214 I'm also gonna need to see ur pix dear
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by adosjun(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
hatsapp...let's talk there.
Re: American Women Looking For Nigerian Man by gboroko: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wow!!! U really really swept some naija guys off dia feet. Bin goin tru ur post, since 2014 guys has bin droppin dia digits till 2016. How I wish me too I can say "Am a naija guy, spent ma whole life here. Am lookin 4 an american girl" nd girls will jst b droppin dia numbers.... grin. U kill it girl!

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Forum / Ashawo Joints In Warri / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.