Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business (745 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / How To Make 80,000 To 300,000 Monthly From Importation Business / Making 500k And Above From Importation of Customised Flash Drive And Other Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business by Sanyiicrown(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
This month September is when Big time importers rush to book large orders that will arrive by November in preparation of hot christmas sales.

December is just 2 months away from this month and that aint a long time. There lots of products to import that will enable you make over 100% profit selling them during the chrismas rush period.

1. Electronic Gadgets - Ranging from Android mobile phones, Tablets e.t.c

2. Shoes - There are some nice shoes I imported that is still in transit to me and I will be supplying it out as soon as I take the delivery.

3. Cloths - Ladies, Kids cloth sells like there is no tomorrow.

4. Jewelry's - Ranging from wrist watches, jewelry sets both for kids and adults. You can import for as low as $1 and sell as high as #2000

And many more we have listed out in the importation idea list book that comes with the importers report ebook and the USA importation books.

Also I have made up my mind to give out the report for free...yes you heard me right. Absolutely free of charge.
But because I cannot be sending it to each person that is interested manually because it will be a lot of work for me.
I have made it availabel below

So click http://www.free-ebook.sanyiicrown.com and take chance of this free offer to get the importers report eBook for absolutely free of charge

If you have any questions about importing goods, feel free to call 08136801030 or message me here on Nairaland

Regards
Gbadamosi Adesanya B.
Re: Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business by spotmataz: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks
Re: Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business by Sanyiicrown(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2014
spotmataz: Thanks
To God be the glory.
Re: Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business by Mcslize: 1:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks alot Op, I have a question to ask. How do we sell off our imported goods as quick as possible? How do we get customers to buy our products without delay?
Re: Christmas Is Almost Here- Make Money From Importation Business by Sanyiicrown(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mcslize: Thanks alot Op, I have a question to ask. How do we sell off our imported goods as quick as possible? How do we get customers to buy our products without delay?
Mcslize: Thanks alot Op, I have a question to ask. How do we sell off our imported goods as quick as possible? How do we get customers to buy our products without delay?

you are very welcome.

selling imported products is surely not a problem, i tell you.

in most of my cases, i would gotten a ready made market before i even place any other for any product.

another thing is ordering for cheap hot in demand goods.

download and read the manual for more info on how you can start your importation business.

thanks.
Adesanya Gbadamosi B.

(1) (Reply)

You Made Yourself Poor,Blame Not The Government! / Cooking Gas Scarcity Looms As Supply Falls / Click! Here To See How I Made $40 In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.