Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga (2311 Views)

Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Cannonleo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Having been confronted by rumors and whispers abt the death of the most wanted terrorist in nigeria.leaving out al barawi and maman nur.
I came across this facts and I must confess it tallies with the conclusions I made after watching the video of the dead insurgents on liveleak

Read and make ur conclusions
Fact 1: The captured
Shekau APC
It is obvious that shekau
will be in a location very
close to the his favorite
APC with Boko’s insignia
he always rants with in
his videos which was
captured by Nigerian
Army in the Konduga
massacre.
Pictorial evidence:
http://www./
pemf2sg (Shekau’s Apc)
mt2bt9k (Shekau’s Apc
Captured By Nigerian
army)
Fact 2: Shekau is Amir
(Full Name is Amīr Imām
Abū Bakr Shekau)
Evidence: A 2012 video he
released
Pictorial Evidence: http://
www./kxj92x8
Fact 3: He is the same
person killed in the battle
of Konduga
Pictorial Evidence:
kk8yhwo
Fact 4: He is different
from Shekau the 1st:
Shekau the 1st was killed
by Major Timothy
Fambiya led Special
Forces in Gwoza, before
Major Fambiya himself
was killed by a Boko
Haram mole in the
Nigerian Army.
Evidence: http://
pointblanknews.com/pbn/
exclusive/how-senator-
ndume-funds-boko-
haram-buys-400-golf-
cars-for-sect-the-death-
of-shekau-major-
fambiya-explained/
Finally, the link below is a
disputed picture of the
dead shekau the 1st in a
hospital in an unknown
location. (source of the
picture is unknown).
http://
www.naijaurban.com/
boko-haram-leader-
abubakar-shekau-dead/
It is clear and obvious
that Shekau 1 and 2 are
dead and reunited with
their 72 demonic gay
virgins.

Courtsey: aldino

Beegeagle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Obijulius: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmm.

Just in case.
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Okay. Waiting for further evìdence.
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Folks who understand this language should analyse this two speeches to see if their style of speaking is different

The first was clearly early days before Boko haram went to Sambisa forest

The second is very recent video

But what I wonder is whether the person in the first video is left handed and the second video the person is right handed
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by birdman(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
mikeansy: Folks who understand this language should analyse this two speeches to see if their style of speaking is different

The first was clearly early days before Boko haram went to Sambisa forest

The second is very recent video

But what I wonder is whether the person in the first video is left handed and the second video the person is right handed

I dont see how you can conclude right vs left handedness from these 2 videos. what are you trying to prove?
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Kemy11(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
On lease
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
birdman:

I dont see how you can conclude right vs left handedness from these 2 videos. what are you trying to prove?

Just wondering if the 2 shekau are different like the Op says
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by JuanDeDios: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Well, I have seen two different Shekau in the videos with my own eyes. That I can confirm. If the second Shekau has been killed, that would be good, but it does not end Boko Haram. More work still to be done.
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Exjoker(m): 12:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Incase..
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by sexyviper: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2014
the two shekaus are different.... shikena.
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by spinna: 2:15am On Sep 22, 2014
also noticed that the body was the only one with guinea native and others were in ragged uniform
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by kenny091(m): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2014
we'll know the truth in due time
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by ednut1(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2014
u guys are jst being silly. he loves dis kind of crap. wait for his next video. where he will claim to be invincible
Re: Facts Supporting The Death Of Abubakar Shekau In Konduga by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2014
This wil be gud news when confirmed

(1) (Reply)

A Northern Christian Presidential Candidate For The APC By Femi Aribisala / APC Sent Greetings To President Jonathan On His Birthday / {Explosive} Full Transcript Of Fr. Mbaka’s Fierce Attack On President Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.