Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria (685 Views)

Yahclick Internet Service / Which Is The Fastest Internet Modem In Naija? Share Ur Experience! / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by ugo2u(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
Please I need info on the fastest internet connection in nigeria that has the highest download speed.

Thanks
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by femzy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
hmmm, Are you ready to pay? grin grin
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by ugo2u(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2008
is the 3.5 G that mtn is bragging with really as fast as they claim?
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2008
ugo_2u:

is the 3.5 G that mtn is bragging with really as fast as they claim?
hmmmmm wink winkgood question wink wink
For now Starcom Izap = No. 1
then maybe DirectOn Pc-----------then others grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by ugo2u(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2008
starcomms is not in awka
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by flyuche(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
@lynxnoon. i don't agree with you on this one. i use both. MTN 3.5G gives better speed. amazing. tha'ts my conclusion now. the only problem i have is the poor signal strength where i live. i do most of my online work in the comfort of my home.
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2008
@flyuche
i dont dispute d fact dat mtn 3.5g is fast; infact i tink its d fastest around so far but wat do u say to dia 3gig/month limit angry-----------just doesnt cut it for heavy downloaders like me wink wink
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by flyuche(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
MTN 3.5G maintains consistent download speeds of about and above 1Mbps. fact!
Starcomms, i love it. i will continue to use it even though i don't get that kind of speed persistently.
@lynx. well the data cap is something, but i bet MOST still would not exhaust 1Gig in a month!
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by rancetech(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2008
What's the code for migrating to 3.5g internet browsing?
Re: The Fastest Internet Service In Nigeria by lynxnoon(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2008
flyuche:

MTN 3.5G maintains consistent download speeds of about and above 1Mbps. fact!
Starcomms, i love it. i will continue to use it even though i don't get that kind of speed persistently.
@lynx. well the data cap is something, but[b] i bet MOST still would not exhaust 1Gig in a month![/b]
wel for me i was downloading more dan dat wen i was using DOPC n now wit Izap n just a week plus away i've almost hit d 1gig mark(over600mb wink)
wel i gess it might be ok 4 som pple sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help On Aed_dloader / How do I Download default Window Vista Drivers / What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.