Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] (4751 Views)

Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by angleman: 2:40am On Sep 22, 2014
A charity worker who spent £5,000 bringing his new Jamaican bride to the UK was left heartbroken after she abandoned him within 20 minutes of walking through his front door.

Johnny Gannon spent thousands arranging a visa for 24-year-old Patrice Chambers so they could live in marital bliss in his council flat in Perth, Scotland.
But as soon as Patrice arrived in Perth, she sent trusting Mr Gannon, 57, out to buy Pot Noodles. When he returned she grabbed her bags and told him she was going.

Within 20 minutes of arriving through his front door she had flagged down a car and caught a train. He found out she had also run up a £500 bill on his mobile phone.
Heartbroken Mr Gannon, who married Patrice in Jamaica early this year, believes his new wife fled to Bristol to meet a Jamaican boyfriend with whom she had organised the scheme.

He told the Daily Mirror: 'I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Patrice but I think she had planned all along to do this.
'My relationship with her wasn’t something I’d done by mail order. I’ve known her for two years and it seemed very much like the real thing to me. She has used me and I feel humiliated.

'I had a vision of happiness laid out. I feel like a bit of a fool.'
Mr Gannon takes regular holidays in Jamaica and met Patrice there two years ago.
A friend set them up on a blind date but despite the 33-year age gap he fell in love with her after their first meeting in a romantic bar in the resort of Treasure Beach.
As the couple watched dophins playing in the water he believed he had found the girl of his dreams.

'She ran a little bar and I'd hang out with her there,' he said. 'She was intelligent and I myself thought she had the potential to be a great life partner.

'Of course I was pinching myself over how lucky I'd been to end up with such a beautiful young woman. But the relationship was getting better over time so I wasn't suspecting any kind of sting operation.'
He heard from a friend that she had a boyfriend back in the UK but when challenged she said it was in the past.
His love for her meant that he trusted her and he continued to see her on trips to Jamaica.

In fact, it was her who first brought up the subject of marriage and a ceremony was organised on one of his trips to the country.
He had paid for her dress and hair on the big day and when he returned to Scotland worked on getting a visa for her.
In the end he sent her £700 for paperwork in Jamaica and even more money when she said it had been stolen.
This year alone he has spent more than £4,000 on her.

See More on http://www./2014/09/jamaican-bride-dumps-new-husband-20.html
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by AfroBlue(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Mrs. Baba Tuface, Annie M. produced a recent Nollywood farce on this very topic. grin

FRONT DOOR 1 - NOLLYWOOD MOVIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMNKett7YbA
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 22, 2014
Sharp gal

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Shebi una carry divorce do wrapper ,na for old age una go dey fine small small girls from poor countries Wey go breath that una garlic odor.

All these oyinbo sha.....

Na so Nigerian girls go marry old oyibo for here ,go UK solidify everything come sidon wait dey pray make the man die. grin

Now una Jaimacan sisters dun copy am in a different style.......Nigerian girls, when una go repent sef? cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by MayorofLagos(m): 3:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Truckpusher: Shebi una carry divorce do wrapper ,na for old age una go dey fine small small girls from poor countries Wey go breath that una garlic odor.

All these oyinbo sha.....

Na so Nigerian girls go marry old oyibo for here ,go UK solidify everything come sidon wait dey pray make the man die. grin

Na una Jaimacan sisters dun copy am in a different style.......Nigerian girls, when una go repent sef? cheesy

lol.. grin
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Zillight: 3:09am On Sep 22, 2014
well..... I still think that's none of my business.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by okonja(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Zillight: well..... I still think that's none of my business.
Neither is mine tongue
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Tapout(m): 4:13am On Sep 22, 2014
chie. ....d man's name is JOHNNY grin...Cynthia Don finally get sense. ... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by echobee(f): 4:41am On Sep 22, 2014
E no concern me sad
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 22, 2014
I'm sure he's devastated, poor Guy angry

Karma is a female Dog though and I'm sure she'll be eventually deported.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Hahahaha. Naija ladies don export Mago Mago to Jamaica. Sorry old man cheesy
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by free2ryhme: 4:53am On Sep 22, 2014
The women defenders on this section no go talk anyything now
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by lonelydora: 5:13am On Sep 22, 2014
That's women for you.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol,so unfortunate.

Why play along when she knows she isn't settling down with the man..

Man,falling victim of woman's scheme since time memorial.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Similar things happens over her but it's mostly with people (men and women) from the Philippines and Russian.

At least this one made it to the house, some disappear right at the airport or don't get on the connecting flight.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by imsuboi(m): 5:35am On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 22, 2014
angleman: A charity worker who spent £5,000 bringing his new Jamaican bride to the UK was left heartbroken after she abandoned him within 20 minutes of walking through his front door.

Johnny Gannon spent thousands arranging a visa for 24-year-old Patrice Chambers so they could live in marital bliss in his council flat in Perth, Scotland.
But as soon as Patrice arrived in Perth, she sent trusting Mr Gannon, 57, out to buy Pot Noodles. When he returned she grabbed her bags and told him she was going.

Within 20 minutes of arriving through his front door she had flagged down a car and caught a train. He found out she had also run up a £500 bill on his mobile phone.
Heartbroken Mr Gannon, who married Patrice in Jamaica early this year, believes his new wife fled to Bristol to meet a Jamaican boyfriend with whom she had organised the scheme.

He told the Daily Mirror: 'I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Patrice but I think she had planned all along to do this.
'My relationship with her wasn’t something I’d done by mail order. I’ve known her for two years and it seemed very much like the real thing to me. She has used me and I feel humiliated.

'I had a vision of happiness laid out. I feel like a bit of a fool.'
Mr Gannon takes regular holidays in Jamaica and met Patrice there two years ago.
A friend set them up on a blind date but despite the 33-year age gap he fell in love with her after their first meeting in a romantic bar in the resort of Treasure Beach.
As the couple watched dophins playing in the water he believed he had found the girl of his dreams.

'She ran a little bar and I'd hang out with her there,' he said. 'She was intelligent and I myself thought she had the potential to be a great life partner.

'Of course I was pinching myself over how lucky I'd been to end up with such a beautiful young woman. But the relationship was getting better over time so I wasn't suspecting any kind of sting operation.'
He heard from a friend that she had a boyfriend back in the UK but when challenged she said it was in the past.
His love for her meant that he trusted her and he continued to see her on trips to Jamaica.

In fact, it was her who first brought up the subject of marriage and a ceremony was organised on one of his trips to the country.
He had paid for her dress and hair on the big day and when he returned to Scotland worked on getting a visa for her.
In the end he sent her £700 for paperwork in Jamaica and even more money when she said it had been stolen.
This year alone he has spent more than £4,000 on her.

See More on http://www./2014/09/jamaican-bride-dumps-new-husband-20.html

safarigirl so this is the definition for 'not settle for less' abi?

4 Likes

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by MizEmpress(f): 5:51am On Sep 22, 2014
angleman: As the couple watched dophins playing in the water he believed he had found the girl of his dreams.
"girl of his dreams" indeed cheesy Papa should have used his brain jare

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by drkay(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2014
This is a single story. Too bad the lady cannot be reached to hear her own side of the story.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by boss1310(m): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2014
this oga johnny must have two or three other divorced wife and kids who he never look after yet spending to marry a young woman.you ve been played get used to it

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by boix(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Papa sorry eh! She don run go meet her hearthrob but if say ur money plenty before she for wait small whether u go die or she find way kill u, abeg next time come Nigeria responsible girls wey no go run leave u plenty for here.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by RockMaxi: 6:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Sorry old dude, seems love is not only blind but without sight in your case. grin grin.
How were you able to locate her in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by olisaemeka777(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Unfortunate man; insensitive girl.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Janeify(f): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol...mai keep quiet
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by IAMBREEZY: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Love gone sour,the old man ain't a wise one tho.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by GowonAbacha: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Angleman or what's ur name, there's a section called romance section..That's where this article should have been and not here.

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Exjoker(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2014
That old man didnt deserve that girl at first place...any way my heart fell for him
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by zappyj(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2014
In retrospect, he should be thankful that she didn't kill him (an African woman did just that) or worse accuse him of domestic violence which would have gotten her a free stay if it were int he USA.
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Zillight: well..... I still think that's none of my business.
Walahi it can never be my business. But bros, 30plus gap too much na. Why d man no fit find 40plus babe?

Good 4 him grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by safarigirl(f): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2014
donnypool:

safarigirl so this is the definition for 'not settle for less' abi?
yes o. The bad sharp babe refused to settle for her grandpa, but old man Steve bought her reuse hook, line and mugu grin.

More importantly, we thank God this babe isn't Nigerian, at least you see even women of other countriess can be calculating and manipulative when they want something and unlike a Naija girl, they're not so obvious.

This is why when you think something is too good to be true, you should walk away smiley

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] by chimex38: 7:11am On Sep 22, 2014
There were indications from onset
1. U're an average white man gettin married to a young n black woman, u needed to dig deeper into her durin d courtship period
2 After sending £700 for Visa to which she said it was stolen, u were supposedly blinded by love dat u couldnt inquire n investigate, only to jump out n replenish it wit even extra cash...
3. U were fortunate enof to hear a tip of her lover in UK n u ignored it n jst believed her story jst-like-dat "dat it was in d past"? WHAT!, were u expectin an otherwise ansa? ...love is truely blind
4. No perfect courtship ends successfully in true marriage without brawls n challenges along d way..this exists to see differences, correct n tolerate each other for a perfect marriage.. buh according to u Mr. White, ur courtship was smooth all along... Huh?
U tink sey na dis world na Romeo n juliet?
5.. She was the 1st person to suggest marriage!..wit all d news n experiences u shld've gathered at ur age, dis is a sign of u bein used as a contract marriage or wateva scam it is
*wats wit d sayin dat experience goes wit age? not encompassin to all i guess*
*u shld've had an earlier marriage, wetin happen?
*Reasonin more wit ur heart rather dan ur head caused u all these, u also had a role to play old dude..*.... As dey say, shiit happens, get ova it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busted: Female Aspirant Fooled Apc Leadership With False Pdp Ticket Claim / Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day / Lagos State Insists It Has Oil, Releases Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.