Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau (3963 Views)

Military Announces Arrest Of Suspect In Bomb Attack On Buhari / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by iluvnaija: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau

21 Sep 2014

In a rare public show by the Cameroon army, photos of the Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau were made public alongside a statement claiming he was killed during a cross border raid deep inside Nigeria by the Cameroon military. A Cameroon military source who spoke to Cameroon Concord late last night, revealed that Abubakar Shekau was killed following an aerial bombardment of his hideout inside Nigeria. The Cameroon army has ever since yesterday been in serious combat against thousands of Boko Haram fighters trying to enter Cameroon via Fotokol from Gambaral Ngala in Nigeria. 

- See more at: http://cameroon-concord.com/politics/item/765-cameroon-military-announces-the-killing-of-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau#sthash.bh3NoK85.0yBjYdcA.dpuf
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by jtchukwu: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Great news, if true.
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by asadike(f): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2014
as we dey celebrate, thk God o,oh oh, baba u too much.
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Cameroon killed Shekau inside Nigeria?
Pls can sombody tell those cameroönians that we Nigeria dont believe their crappy info.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by san316(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Wonderful news. It's now confirmed. Some animals in the gov't must be angry that their puppet thug has been killed. Does this prove that the Cameroonian army is more effective than ours? Maybe yes, because NA dey look face but genderme no dey look face.
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by theSpark(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Why I am not too happy with this news....
Cameroon carrying out bombings and deep raids in our sovereign territory unhindered.
Kai our military dey fall hand. Sha, shekau is only good when he is dead. Thanks to the Cameroonian forces for doing the job.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by omenka(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Too many rumours flying around these days.
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Jmain: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Lies . . . . . See below . . . .

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e71_1410705993

The video evidence of BH Konduga casualties in the link above was uploaded on the 12th of September, 2014 . . .If you watch the video at 6:23 mins, you will see the alleged body of Amir Shekau

[size=14pt]The Cameroonian authorities shouldn't be using the cautious silence of the NA for cheap ego boosting propaganda[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1719894_4_jpgd0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2014
if this is true,thanks to cameroonian soldiers but nigerian army needs to sit tight,sack some top military men and toughen up the soldiers,they r getting too soft,everuthing in nigeria has beem decapacitated,includin NA
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Why do people believe everything they read online? This report is obviously false.
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by PenSniper: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
theSpark: Why I am not too happy with this news....
Cameroon carrying out bombings and deep raids in our sovereign territory unhindered.
Kai our military dey fall hand. Sha, shekau is only good when he is dead. Thanks to the Cameroonian forces for doing the job.

Dont forget an agreement had been reached by some West African countries for bilateral joint action against the insurgents so it was no violation at all.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Jmain: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Ngirl1: Why do people believe everything they read online? This report is obviously false.

False is even an understatement . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by amakufrancis(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2014
na him
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by priscaoge(f): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2014
How true is this news
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Lilimax(f): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
masterpower: Cameroon killed Shekau inside Nigeria?
Pls can sombody tell those cameroönians that we Nigeria dont believe their crappy info.
You dey mind them!
False claim by the Cameroon Military, they want to take the glory.

The man was killed by the NIGERIAN MIlitary in Konduga near Maiduguri and
the Nigeria Army have the dead body.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2014
How does that stop boko haram from thriving?
His death is just a mere scratch.

The sect is like a hydra.
Some of you should know what I'm driving at.

[size=4pt]@Pickabeau1
#HailHydra[/size]
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by tayooluwole: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Atunkutuku shekau lona orun... He pain me say he die with confort. I want a situation whereby then go capture am, cut him 2 legs today, remove him 2 eyes tomorow, open wide his stomach next tommorow till he die in bitter agony. Oloriburuku mr Shekau

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by shigoslim(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Jmain: Lies . . . . . See below . . . .

The video evidence of BH Konduga casualties in the link above was uploaded on the 12th of September, 2014 . . .If you watch the video at 6:23 mins, you will see the alleged body of Amir Shekau

[size=14pt]The Cameroonian authorities shouldn't be using the cautious silence of the NA for cheap ego boosting propaganda[/size]

bros may be u should used simple English bkos most them can't comprehend what you wrote.

Nigeria army kill bokoharam leader Abubahka shecow in kanduga near maiduguri not Cameron army cheesy smiley majority of bokoharam sympathizers here in naira land get loss of memory, several news were update when Nigeria Army battle with wink bokoboys in kanduga some weeks ago smiley cammeroun should spare us this lies cheesy tongue
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Jmain: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2014
shigoslim:

bros may be u should use simple English bkos most them can't comprehend what you wrote.

Nigeria army kill bokoharam leader Abubahka shecow in kanduga near maiduguri not Cameron army cheesy smiley majority of bokoharam sympathizers here in naira land get loss of memory, several news were update when Nigeria Army battle with wink bokoboys in kanduga some weeks ago smiley cammeroun should spare us this lies cheesy tongue

No mind Cameroun, them wan dey form active on top Nigerian Army matter . . . . Useless liars dem grin. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Randerl: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Guy please I need a copy of this video. Provide dwnld link. Thanks

Jmain: Lies . . . . . See below . . . .

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Jmain: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Randerl: Guy please I need a copy of this video. Provide dwnld link. Thanks

You should be able to do that using a download manager like IDM . . . . Very simple . . .

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Airforce1(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2014
That's him

The mad man is dead
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Randerl: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Done. I just downloaded it. Thanks

Jmain:

You should be able to do that using a download manager like IDM . . . . Very simple . . .
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by decasey(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2014
grin
Jmain:

No mind Cameroun, them wan dey form active on top Nigerian Army matter . . . . Useless liars dem grin. . . . .
e don tay way dat country day lie about BH things.
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by flyingdutchman(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Cameroon Army Adonbilivit!
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by flyingdutchman(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Picture of Cameroon Army fighting Shekau on Nigerian soil or Adonbilivit!
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by Jmain: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Randerl:
Done. I just downloaded it. Thanks

Your welcome bruv . . .

decasey: ;De don tay way dat country day lie about BH things.

You dey mind them . . .grin
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: The sect is like a hydra.
Some of you should know what I'm driving at.

[size=4pt]@Pickabeau1
#HailHydra[/size]

I use my SHIELD to knack u on top head.. tongue tongue tongue tongue

The key thing is the mix of extreme poverty and radicalism engendered by islamic fundamentalists
Thats d root cause
Re: Cameroon Military Announces The Killing Of Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau by wallex1983(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
People dey dance say him die. The guy dey there dey mix another video wey him go release soon

I sha dey observe

(1) (Reply)

Pic:South African Police Aiding Xenographic Attacks At Madiba Supermarket? / Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) / Efcc Digging Out Atiku's Old Case Files. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.