Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? (7342 Views)

Abeg Make Una Help Me See Diz Girl Oo (pic) / Am Seeing Someone And I Love Him So Much – Yemi Alade Finally Reveals / Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sweet 16
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by SenatorJames(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
qadeerkug: hey bro pls@ur signature aw will get d codes pls or shall we chat on wattsapp
Please dont fall victim of this guy, we chatted on whatsapp and i sent him MTN 1200 for 1GB yesterday. I have not received any data till now, and he did not transfer my 100 excess of my payment to me. I have been calling his number since yesterday, but not going through.

The only person i can guarantee here is bunmioguns, i bought 250MB for #400, i'm still using it till now.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by Glo4issy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]what kind of a mother is this undecidedwhat kind of a mother is this
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by bunmioguns(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
SenatorJames: Please dont fall victim of this guy, we chatted on whatsapp and i sent him MTN 1200 for 1GB yesterday. I have not received any data till now, and he did not transfer my 100 excess of my payment to me. I have been calling his number since yesterday, but not going through.

The only person i can guarantee here is bunmioguns, i bought 250MB for #400, i'm still using it till now.

it is a pity that those mother fucker called the moderators locked up the thread for reasons best known to their fwucking self... they locked the thread without any tangible reasons.... God dey sha and he will judge everyone according to their deed... they thought they have closed the door but the truth is when one door closed, another one opens... sllly and Eediot moderators
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by SenatorJames(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
ifaoni: Turkey
Good evening bros, please i was the one that added you on whatapp, and asked some question about the 3G network of my Tecno P5 phone on Monday, after which i decided to buy data from you yesterday.

I'm James that sent you MTN (400,400,200,200=1200) for the 1G data on whatsapp yesterday morning. You did not send me my data, you did not transfer my 100 credit balance, you did not call me to apologies of the delay, your number is no more going since yesterday, you remove your display picture immediately you confirm my recharge cards as valid.

Though with all my above points, it shows that you had duped me, as speculated by my friends, but i still believe in you, because you sounded responsible to be a scammer.

Please i'm expecting my money soon, and I pray the Lord will bless the work of your hand as you respond. Thanks.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by SenatorJames(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
God bless you sir. It shouldn't be new to you by now, that truth always have many enemies
bunmioguns:

it is a pity that those mother fucker called the moderators locked up the thread for reasons best known to their fwucking self... they locked the thread without any tangible reasons.... God dey sha and he will judge everyone according to their deed... they thought they have closed the door but the truth is when one door closed, another one opens... sllly and Eediot moderators
Please how much is MTN 1G? Will there be 250MB bonus with it?
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by bunmioguns(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
SenatorJames: God bless you sir. It shouldn't be new to you by now, that truth always have many enemiesPlease how much is MTN 1G? Will there be 250MB bonus with it?

Still 1000

Yeah,

https://www.nairaland.com/1914320/bonanza-get-250mb-extra-every#26557970
Re: Abeg Make Una See Wat Am Seeing...wat Is Di??? by GhostAccount(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Her face looks familiar

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva / NAKED Pics Of Drake’s Ex-girlfriend Flood The Internet (photos) / Hot: Amber Rose Flaunts Boobs To Celebrate 'no Bra Day' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.