Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. (3831 Views)

Bellanaija Interviews A Nairalander On His Solution To Nigeria Power Problem / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by Thobeya: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
Thief i know you will read you will read you want to browse free with Mtn abi.
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2008
Nonsense!see this newbie dey misyarn with his very 1st post.
Who told u most peeps cannot check their yahoomail with d mtn pc trick?At least I know 3 ways of doing this.
As far as I'm concerned d only LONG THING is posting on nairaland with d mtn opera 7.5 pc trick.
Seeing that this is your 1st post,y not drop what u have 2 make a favourable and lasting impression instead of asking peeps 2 call u so u can ask them to pay God knows how much in2 ur a/c or send u r.c
Guy,in this scxn,a good name is better than silver & gold.
Try and emulate ogboralph,honsule,just2nice,smartking and oda gurus who render selfless service in this scxn.
enough said.
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
Semid4lyfe. . . Good job. . U hit the fuc!<ing nail on the asĀ§
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2008
What d heck s ds guy taking us 4, ?u had beta run b4 u make ur last journey on ds forum! @posta
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by Markenny(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2008
uk.m.yahoo.com drops somethings, if u are using mtn trick use
ca.m.yahoo.com, thats log in faster.
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by Thobeya: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2008
Markenny Please tell the people how to login into nairaland with their phone with phones native browser and on their desktop if you are a real genius.Because i have two offerings . The yahoo email stuff aint working without credit if ya all have it drop it like its hot.
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by just2nice(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2008
Thobeya:

Most of you useing the Mtn trick cannot login in to check your yahoo mail i just discovered a way out if interested call this number 08060083747 or email chinnyyork@yahoo.com for more info you can equally login to nairaland on your desktop with this and do postings and reply Hot isn't it
I haven't tried it yet but I am thinking maybe a Sureproxy>www.t9space.com combo will make login into Nairaland possible using MTN or only t9space.com because I noticed that whenever Chidi4u posts on Nairaland,the tag "Sent using T9space' always appears.I will try it later sha.
Thobeya:

Markenny Please tell the people how to login into nairaland with their phone with phones native browser and on their desktop if you are a real genius.Because i have two offerings . The yahoo email stuff aint working without credit if ya all have it drop it like its hot.
Who is this "Johnny Just Come" professing to be a hacker or guru or what? angry
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by Markenny(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2008
useing mtn trick u can log on nairaland
with , tubefucters
10.199.212.8@www.tubefuckers.com
Re: I Have The Solution To Your Yahoo Mail Login Problems With Mtn Trick. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Adamu..... GO F.... urself

(1) (Reply)

Brandnew Laptops & Projectors @goood Price / New HP 20 All In One Desktop System / Toshiba Satellite Laptop (with Bluetooth, Webcam, Etc) - Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.