Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Buy The Millionaire Fastlane Book By MJ Demarco - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy The Millionaire Fastlane Book By MJ Demarco (1382 Views)

Buy The Pks And Cocoa In Large Quantity @ An Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Millionaire Fastlane Book By MJ Demarco by Femicrux: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
The award winning bestseller "The Millionaire Fastlane" is available for sale. This book has stirred up a lot of controversy globally, because it counters a lot of the dictations in other financially related books such as "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and so on.

Read some reviews about the book.

1. "The Millionaire Fastlane is an informative and engaging book. Very well written, easy to follow and more truthful than any book of this type that I have read in the past. I do not want to even compare this book to any other book because it is not like any other book, it is full of hard hitting truth. "

2. "Wow, I've read countless books on wealth creation, business and more, but this is ONE OF THE best I've reward in a long time, dare I say it if not THE best. The author just tells it how's it says, and has the guts to expose some of the crap that the 'Gurus' teach. The very gurus and experts although I still learn from and respect today, But DeMarco of this book just literally spelt out what I always saw as problems in the way we are taught, even from the experts."

3. "If you want to be wealthy, you should probably marry this book. I will use this book as my Bible for now and apply what it teaches, because it is powerful!"

4. "I've read a lot of books in the "Business" category, especially the kind that purport to instruct you on how to "get rich." This is the first book I've ever read that actually lays it all on the line. Mr. DeMarco tells you why some of the more popular books on this subject will never help you to get rich, and why his particular road to wealth ISN'T the only one! He will help you develop the millionaire mindset and show you what your most valuable asset REALLY is. He shows you how to evaluate a business to determine if it will ever become a fastlane to wealth, and details the various ways "being your own boss" could be the path to early retirement - or just a cleverly disguised J-O-B. If you seriously want to get free from the "rat race," put this book at the top of your "currently reading" list today!"

If you are interested in getting a copy, you can reach me (call or whatsapp) on 08056654027.

Price: N5,500

Re: Buy The Millionaire Fastlane Book By MJ Demarco by wizkidblogger(f): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Available here.

(1) (Reply)

We Offer Foreign Account Services. / A Way Out Of Ponzi / Global Intergold Nigeria: Why You Need To Join GIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.