Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. (852 Views)

Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment / World Most Hilarious Names / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. by kayboy4y(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Nairalanders, share your hilarious moment or treatment from the Nigeria Police shocked tongue embarassed
Re: Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. by kayboy4y(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
My experience with the Police was so bad that I asked myself if I'm a Nigerian. I was asked to produce my car documents which I did. They discovered it was intact only for the smallest among them to ask me for my birth certificate cos I'm a small boy sad. As if I should strangle the iidiot.
Re: Most Hilarious Treatment From Nigeria Police. by Hibiscuss(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
It happened one Friday night. I was carrying a laptop bag with my laptop inside it. A police van parked besides me and inquired what was inside the bag. I showed him but I couldn't provide the receipt. I was bundled inside their van and was taken to the station. But on our way, I called my younger sister to meet me at the station with the recEipt.
After they took me to their station, they started harassing me I was with stolen PC. My sister showed and I tender my receipt. After confirming the PC belongs to me, they said I should bail myself or call someone to come bail me. I was asking them why should I bail myself, the woman at the counter asked if I won't pay for the fuel used in transporting me to the station.

Luckily, my younger sister went to meet the DPO, explained to him what happened, and plead with him. The DPO came to the counter and asked why they were still holding me.

There reply was hilarious. The lady courteously replied she has since release me but I'm still playing with them. I was like, what the heck! But since then, have always stay off police palava.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LOGIC / Logical Question For All Nairalanders / I Want To Be Banned From Today Till Friday! / Burkina Faso Coup: Army Seizes Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.