Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Is Direct Image - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is Direct Image (2739 Views)

See Incredible Photoshopped Image Of The Mavin Crew, Buhari, Banky W & Others. / Corel Draw: Framing An Image / Steps To Convert Image File; Text File To Pdf Using CorelDraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Direct Image by eni11g: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Good Day, i have been trying to make some research about what direct image really means in the Nigeria Context. Pls anyone with detail info of what it means and machines that can be used to print such images and if they are available in nigeria.
Any other useful details would be helpful
Thanks
Re: What Is Direct Image by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Direct Image is a new machine dat prints design in hard copy automatically, skipping the normal process of
Separation
Exposion and all the likes!!

Its being in 9ja for like two years now
Re: What Is Direct Image by eni11g: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Simkreative: Direct Image is a new machine dat prints design in hard copy automatically, skipping the normal process of
Separation
Exposion and all the likes!!

Its being in 9ja for like two years now
Thanks

Do you know of any particular model that best suit the demands here in nigeria. i'd really love to purchase one or two if you have any info as to the Config that is ok.
Re: What Is Direct Image by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2014
eni11g:
Thanks

Do you know of any particular model that best suit the demands here in nigeria. i'd really love to purchase one or two if you have any info as to the Config that is ok.
I don't know much, but from wat I heard the amount for one is about 1.5m

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: 2face Releases African Queen Remix Video / Bridge Advertising In Lagos, Nigeria / 3d Modelling And Animation Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.