Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? (4165 Views)

Issele-uku Camp Guide For Delta Kopas. / Kopas Attacked By Students In Abia / Oyo Kopas Lets Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by legendsilver(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Palacedaughter:
I am so reporting this Corper asap. You beta run commot before I..... But really? no cds? wow...
yes o! No cds
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2014
To d maker of heaven and the earth,we will continue to appreciate ur holy name,d begining and d end,d first and d last,u lives for ever more.....for makin corpers turnin into gold in 20days time...hallelujah,we love u lord........kopa weeeeeeee oooooooooo,r u good to goooooooooooo?
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2014
omoteamac: lolssss...i didnt jooor...

ARE U GOOD TO GO?
Ijewuru baba...hw u dey? I don miss u OOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
sureguy02: Ijewuru baba...hw u dey? I don miss u OOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
shey oooo yaaa werey sha?tani ijewuru?i don miss u too...i knw say e no fit pass u EWURE DUDU...
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2014
omoteamac: shey oooo yaaa werey sha?tani ijewuru?i don miss u too...i knw say e no fit pass u EWURE DUDU...
Olobe!!!! Omo block 7 ground floor ist room...I sabi u die...fotographer of life. I get business proposal for u OOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Hallelujah praise d lord....we r moving lik never before jst 456hours left to Go....bravo to u all my gentlemen corp members....love u all
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
sureguy02: Olobe!!!! Omo block 7 ground floor ist room...I sabi u die...fotographer of life. I get business proposal for u OOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
gallas!?
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
omoteamac: gallas!?
I be Gallas padi...na d same floor I stay with u for 400level
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
sureguy02: I be Gallas padi...na d same floor I stay with u for 400level
gerrouyt....obede ode....
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2014
Jst 431 hours to go.......we give God all d praises cos he is worthy of our praises.....Hapi sunday pals...kopa weeeee ooooooo
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2014
431 hours to Go.....16th oct is d day ...no goin bak.....Hapi sunday.....pals...........
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by abbeywasc(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
omoteamac: Great ife gringrin
dt yeye skul wey na only PES ur student sabi play abi? if i catch u? abeg make all of una bring sumtin when coming for POP o.
e be lyk say na all my alawee dem wan collect for final clearance o
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
abbeywasc:
dt yeye skul wey na only PES ur student sabi play abi? if i catch u? abeg make all of una bring sumtin when coming for POP o.
e be lyk say na all my alawee dem wan collect for final clearance o
lol...guy...one sure padi told me about you...him talk say una school too like awoof(gidimo and co)..na true?gringrin

i dont tink the pop is gonna be a combined gathering of all corpers...maybe we will only get the certificate from our various lgs..

Our L.I don give all of us orders to show for sagamu on oct.9...thats for pop orientation lecture...
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by MissIndependent(f): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
omoteamac: lol...guy...one sure padi told me about you...him talk say una school too like awoof(gidimo and co)..na true?gringrin

i dont tink the pop is gonna be a combined gathering of all corpers...maybe we will only get the certificate from our various lgs..

Our L.I don give all of us orders to show for sagamu on oct.9...thats for pop orientation lecture...
How far? Dem say na for Ota we go collect Certificate o. NYSC yeye Lecture on the 10th of Oct
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissIndependent: How far? Dem say na for Ota we go collect Certificate o. NYSC yeye Lecture on the 10th of Oct
i day ooo....are you guys going to sagamu for lectures too?
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by MissIndependent(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
omoteamac: i day ooo....are you guys going to sagamu for lectures too?
I don't know for them o. If it is in Sagamu I'm not going anywhere
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by abbeywasc(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
omoteamac: lol...guy...one sure padi told me about you...him talk say una school too like awoof(gidimo and co)..na true?gringrin

me lyk awoof ke! i just dey refresh my brain wt gidimo nw. and y did u touch my master league? dnt u knw a master league is a private affair?
let dem just give us d certificate make we dey go jare
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2014
17days to go,no love found,no love lost......let's keep in touch my fellow kopas . ....be ur frnd keeper
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello evrybdy.......am talkin to d gud to go kopas....I welcom u all to d mnth to go,may go not allow us see any mnth in dis suffer head nysc,after dis mnth we shall all call it a day to nysc,,,,ajuwaya for jesus
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Bablarry(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sorry for intruding...
Pls i'll like to know if anyone started ICAN during service year and the procedures as well too. Am a prospective corper, just making enquiries. Awaiting your responses. Thanks
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
My frnd did it after camp.....he started wit 10k....dia is a discount for kopas
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=J3da jst 12days to go......wats ur plan.......
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] 264 hours to go,,,,,,,POP. Loading sharply
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2014
[b][/b]....finally its a new week for all d good to go kopas of d federation.......relax ur allawi wil cum soon,jst 10days to go.......
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by olutob(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Good to Go oooo..... service year ws realy sweet. Wil miss all my peeps. One Love.
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Jst 9 days ahead.......
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by 88natzy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Akwa ibom is yet to conduct final clearance. I use this medium to wish all if us a promising and well deserved honour in the job market. It is well with all the 13'c 2014 good to trend corpers.
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Chriskeys4u: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Am so happy, so so and very much good to move.
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2014
8days to go........
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2014
1wkk on d dot.........ready to go.....kopa wee
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by Bigdreams(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Hi all,

It is very important that you enhance your ability to measure up to the desired level of performance required by recruitment firms.

How do you do this?

By simply adding more knowledge to your skill set through the things you do day in, day out and the conscious choices you make.

I recommend you go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#26990778 to learn more about How To Enhance Your Employability.

Here is the link again: https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#26990778
Re: NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? by fidelis9k(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
4 days left on d calender of all batchc......also 26 days to cum for d latest batch c 2014 to cum inn and tak over.....as we all travel d road will always b quiet for our sake ...amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' / With 2012 Nysc Time-table Out:will Nysc Still Post Corpers To The Northern States E.g Kano Et.al / The Easiest Business To Start Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.