Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

(wholesale) Who Can Link Me With Those Who Want To Buy Kingston Flash Drives - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (wholesale) Who Can Link Me With Those Who Want To Buy Kingston Flash Drives (1288 Views)

16GB X3 Speed USA Kingston Flash Drive 3K!!! / price cut 16gb Kingston Flash Drive 3.5k - 4 remaining / I Have Kingston Flash, Pny And Scandisk Flash Drive For Sale At Cheap Price!2gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(wholesale) Who Can Link Me With Those Who Want To Buy Kingston Flash Drives by jasperjoe: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
We sell Kingston, Apacer and Scandisk flash drives one and two GB. We also deal with Costume jewelry mostly fashion earrings in dozens from Asia. We deal with wholesale only .Our prices is among the cheapest, our goods are top quality. We do not send samples from Asia.If you do need to see the sample you can contact our sales rep in Nigeria .They would be happy to show you the samples .I am happy to  provide you with our Nigeria sales agents contact details upon request.

There is only one option for buying bargain wholesale flash drives and Costume jewelry from us:

You can buy from our sales rep in Nigeria. Most transactions in Nigeria  are handled through our sale rep in Nigeria.

some of the benefits of this are

* Opportunity to see the samples.
    * Buying in your local currency
    * Opportunity to negotiate  prices as the price are different from our Asian price.
    * You do not have to pay for shipping and wait for delivery of  the goods from Asia.
    * You  do not have to use the internet to make order or buy.

Please be advised that we are legitimate business, we do not welcome nor engage in any fraudulent  deals .

I hope we  have a good business relationship. You can contact me at this email:

gugulethymoyo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ps 3 Games For Sales At Cheaper Rates / Philips X710 For Sale @ Cellit Limited / Laptop Memory DDR3 For Sale @ Give Away Price ( 08181096442 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.