Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP (1514 Views)

Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms / Boko Haram Says No To Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by nigerianvenom(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2014

The All Progressives Congress (APC)
has been funding Boko Haram with
the financial aid its governors receive
from the European parliament, a
leading Austrian politician has
alleged.

Franz Obermayr, a senior member of
the European parliament, asked the
European Commission to probe the
allegation, claiming the Nigerian
leading opposition party has political
and financial ties to the terror group.

“Many policy makers in Europe are
unfortunately often too careless when
it comes to contacts and financial
support for associations and political
parties, which in reality [are] front
groups and so often opens the door
for radical Islamist groups to the
European institutions act,” he said.
He said leading figures of APC “are
always associated with radical Islam
and its terrorist groups”.

Naming states being governed by the
APC in the north-west, he said the aid
was being channelled to financing
terror.

Obermayr recalled that General
Muhammadu Buhari, “also the most
important man of the APC”
, told The
Guardian of London in 2001 that
Sharia should be introduced all over
Nigeria, even “in the Christian-
dominated south”.

The MP asked EU election observers
to examine the relationship between
parties and terrorist groups in Nigeria
and draw “appropriate conclusions”.
APC has consistently denied
allegations of funding Boko Haram,
saying they are politically motivated in
its endless confrontations with the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The latest allegation is coming after a
heated exchange between the two
parties over Senator Ali Modu Sheriff
who recently left APC for PDP.

Sheriff was named by Australian
negotiator, Dr. Stephen Davies, as a
sponsor of Boko Haram ─ in what was
essentially a reinforcement of an
allegation that was already in the
public domain.

Andrew Rosindell, a member of the UK
parliament, has also called for an
inquiry into the relationship between
members of APC and Boko Haram.
Former minister of aviation, Chief
Femi Fani-Kayode, left APC early this
year accusing some members of the
party of having sympathy for Boko
Haram.

[url]http://thecable.ng/apc-funding-boko-haram-says-europen-mp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by ifaoni(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
asiri tuu

1 Like

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by nigerianvenom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
we knew it.it is no news to sane nigerians.there is nothing anybody will say that will make me believe that buhari knows nothing about boko haram.
to worsen it all,he stage managed a suicide attempt claiming that boko haram wanted to killed him via bomb.
why on earth will boko haram wants to kill buhari?
has buhari ever criticised boko boys?
2011,he used fake tears to deceive us to vote for him,but we were smarter than what he thought.
was it not this buhari that overthrew shagari who built the ajaokuta steel coy ?buhari inherited the coy,what did he do with it,he killed it!

how many universities did he built?
what was d condition of youth corp members during his period as a president?
was it not buhari that killed lagos rail?

he claimed that he eliminated mantaisine(not sure of d spelling),i laugh because i grew up to also know that even his corrupt brother(IBB) also eliminated anini in benin city.
only foools will say buhari isnt corrupt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by DWJOBScom(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
When they visited the North - a certain time ago for a rally at the heat of the crises , I noticed thru out the rally nothing happened and when they finished the fireworks started.
Yes I think there's a lot of empathy and kids - rebuke towards the boko group
Not forgetting the staged managed car bomb for Gen Buhari

*i can state my view but it's not absolute

9 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by johnmartus(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
rubbish
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by kolaaderin: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MEMBER OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT.
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
johnmartus: rubbish

Foolish u

3 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
We all knew this was the case buh the APC payed news agencies and trools would want to bury this.

4 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by crown777(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=DWJOBScom]When they visited the North - a certain time ago for a rally at the heat of the crises , I noticed thru out the rally nothing happened and when they finished the fireworks started.

*i can state my view but it's not absolute[/quo

Thank your star that that thread was blocked. Secondly ask Seun why he decided to post the thread that he banned me for 24 hours today. I know you type you trust God with your lips and lack His fear nitwit

1 Like

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by crown777(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
DWJOBScom: When they visited the North - a certain time ago for a rally at the heat of the crises , I noticed thru out the rally nothing happened and when they finished the fireworks started.

*i can state my view but it's not absolute

Thank your star that that thread was blocked. Secondly ask Seun why he decided to post the thread that he banned me for 24 hours today. I know you type you trust God with your lips and lack His fear nitwit
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by chimerase2: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
We already knw nah undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by shizzle11(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
We have always known that APC and the north are behind boko haram, the truth is gradually coming out. Buhari has always wanted to islamise Nigeria from time immemorial. I can recall that it was thesame islamic extremist that introduced Nigeria into the OIC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by maestroferddi: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
APC and her disparate and vocal supporters should be facing these weighty allegations.

Nigerians and indeed all well-meaning people need honest answers.

1 Like

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by Samunique(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Allegation and counter allegation.

The other day it was Ali modu sheriff and ihajerika, now APC& CO!

Honestly speaking some political figures in APC and PDP need to be probed if we are a serious nation.

Meanwhile, i guess there's an element of truth is this report!!!!
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by lilprinze: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am not surprised JANJAW££DS sponsoring Terrorist since 18bc

1 Like

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
I doubt this. if apc is behind BH pdp would hav gladly xposed them under d current situatn. instead of probin sherif,ihejirika and co they r nw cookin this.story for d gullible
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by nigerianvenom(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
cc:
spyder880,ChiefJusticeFuk , oneeast , DickDastardly,
tomakint , aljharem, ujoinme , theoctopus,jmaine, chinology,BrosPeter,PhockPhockMan,idumuose,
searay,Nctrice,Ilovenigeria,sincere9gerian,wilywily,ngawkwe.
mod,this topic should move to the frontpage the same way ihejirika and sheriff's thread easily went to the front page in less than 10seconds

1 Like

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by nigerianvenom(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Punkinmusty: I doubt this. if apc is behind BH pdp would hav gladly xposed them under d current situatn. instead of probin sherif,ihejirika and co they r nw cookin this.story for d gullible

lol ,so PDP are cooking this one?u easily forgot how OBJ brought in davis to lie against sensible nigerians.
what makes u feel davis was right and this other man is wrong

2 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by oneeast: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Any vote for the Islamic APC is a vote for Shekau and Boko Haramites.. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by igbeke: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
APC Funding Boko
Haram?
Of course we already know that...
But wait a minute.
.....Whoever is behind all these blood-lettings should pls have mercy on poor Nigerians that are being killed daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by Mogidi: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is no news to us in Nigeria, except those who continuously bury their head in sand. To divert attention the APC would blame anybody that threaten Boko haram. If they're not accusing Ihejirika, they're pointing their fingers at Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
One consistent thing about APC accusations is, it starts with an article or a post by one El-Rufai, (4th in command in boko haram hierarchy) and then followed by shakara reporters and within a week all hell broke lose.

The way they manipulate naive public opinion is becoming apparent, but then again we know the real Boko fund raisers and sympathisers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by salt1: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
How about moving it to fp?
It would be great hearing the other side

2 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by nigerianvenom(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
salt1: How about moving it to fp?
It would be great hearing the other side

seun wont move this to fp page so as not to attract anger by APC online workers,but he'll happily move any maligning thread against the PDP to the front page and that is why nairaland hasnt gotten to d level it ought.
imagine dat d thread against ihejirika is on front page.

2 Likes

Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by ChimaAdeoye: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2014
There is no doubt about the fact that APC funds Boko Haram.
The only thing is that they failed to see they cannot rule "Nigeria" using violence. Unless they can somehow win the majority of Nigerians, their Boko Haram wing will remain a distraction.
Re: APC Funding Boko Haram, Says European MP by eaglechild: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2014
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Boko haram is the brain child of the northern oligarch and APC.

Created to enslave their already impoverished populace.

The sad thing is that the SW is now buying into this ideology.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Every Country That Gained Independence In 1960 And How Were Named / 2015 Guber: Imo Youths Applaud Choice Of Iheanacho As APGA Candidate / REALITY: Until An Ijebu Man Becomes Nigeria President, No... - AWO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.