Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) (6226 Views)

Woman Gets A Third Breast Implant To Be Unattractive To Men / SHOCKING Pics:woman Spends $20,000 On Surgery For A 3RD BR€AST To Scare Men Away / Photo: Woman implants third breast to scare men away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
21 year old American Jasmine
Tridevil, claimed she had plastic
surgery to create a third breast to
scare men away. And now she
wants her own MTV reality show.
The woman who is based in
Tampa Florida, shares pictures on
her Facebook page to 'show the
struggles she faces because of
her surgery.' She said her main
reason for getting a third breast
was because she didn't want to
appear attractive to men.
"I got the surgery because I
wanted to turn off guys. I know it
sounds crazy but I don’t want to
date again ever. I still like to feel
pretty. If I got a third breast
implant most guys would think
that’s weird and gross. But I can
still feel pretty. I’m starting a
reality show called Jasmine’s
Jugs and my ultimate goal is to
get it onto MTV. That’s my
dream.”she wrote on FB
Jasmine claims she's spent $
20,000 on the procedure a few
months ago, after struggling to
find a doctor who would perform
the operation.
“I called 50 doctors. It was really
hard finding someone that would
do it too because they’re breaking
the code of ethics.” she said
She claims her third breast was
made using an implant and skin
tissue cut from her abdomen. She
said her parents didn't react well
when they found out
“My mum ran out the door. She
won’t talk to me. She won’t let my
sister talk to me. My dad, he really
isn’t happy. He is kind of
ashamed of me but he accepted
it.”

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by samflex(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wetin she gain?

2 Likes

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by daveP(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wait... Just to scare men away. What happened to pepper spray?

Somebody would go and do 4 or 6 now. Or a man doing two P's to scare away. Absurd

#Endtime things#

3 Likes

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by ramaju: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Once you see a junkie you 'll know.

2 Likes

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: Wait... Just to scare men away. What happened to pepper spray?

Somebody would go and do 4 or 6 now. Or a man doing two P's to scare away. Absurd

#Endtime things#
Lol...i no fit shout.oyibo people like odd things
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Diogo1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is simply stupid, foolish, crazy and preposterous.

She will live to regret it.

Kolo and useless woman. Evidence of drug abuse and joblessness.

mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hian.
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Monkey nd Banana,,,,, White nd dumbness.... Dindinrin...
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Otondo @ it's peak! Mumu. She neva jam n.igg.as wey go still suck all of dem. Scare men ké?
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by daveP(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Janeify:
Lol...i no fit shout.oyibo people like odd things
il be expecting such news anytime soon. 3 Like asif she wont fall in love. By them she'l be in tears that d so called man doesnt wantu accept her 'the way she is'.

Thats why i conclude to myself that there are different meanings to 'accept me d way i am'

she needs brain rest!
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Airforce1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crazy Woman
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by chimerase2: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
To suck dat eluelu u will require 3 straw cheesy
Make jide kosoko catch u
O ma fe straw mu to ni cheesy
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by dechandel(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
She is not even that pretty to attract guys that much undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
dechandel:

chaiiiiii!!!!

Fear God oooo! The babe is fine na

1 Like

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
D white's aint as wise as dey pose 2b on CNN,BBC dey ah fucking so gullible dan ..
Wat as she gained..stupidity without limits

2 Likes

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Life goal is to be on MTV...SMH

Lazy and cheap way of getting there...if you ask meangry
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
She is suffering from delusions of grandeur and extreme stupidity
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by alexis007(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
:okai minimi...c 3 cowbells for me,my brother and my friend,..on a more serious note....i tink say d girl brain dey overheat....lemme drop dis huge ice-block on her head...it may alleviate her condition... sad

1 Like

Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by jumxix(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Don't Blame My Gender Please,,, She Is Just Tired Of Heartbreaks #Smiles!!!
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Sarimah(f): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kolomental!
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by GowonAbacha: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
dechandel:
Hey pretty.....dechandel...love ur smile and ur gorgeous face. Ur so elegant... hmu asap.
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by lepasharon(f): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op why you lying for?This is a genetic defect Kmt
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Les: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Banging two boob§ and caressing the remaining , my naija guys couldn't ask for more.
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
lepasharon: Op why you lying for?This is a genetic defect Kmt
Why should i lie?say na me be seun or wetin?
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
jumxix: Don't Blame My Gender Please,,, She Is Just Tired Of Heartbreaks #Smiles!!!
you lay the blame on heartbreak... its okay undecided
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by dechandel(f): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

chaiiiiii!!!!

Fear God oooo! The babe is fine na
Lol
She no wan drag traffic say she fine too much abi
Abegii
We have prettier babes here in naija
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Janeify(f): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
daveP: il be expecting such news anytime soon. 3 Like asif she wont fall in love. By them she'l be in tears that d so called man doesnt wantu accept her 'the way she is'.

Thats why i conclude to myself that there are different meanings to 'accept me d way i am'

she needs brain rest!
it's all about been happy with oneself.Had it been the females were created with three bossoms instead,you would have seen some going under the knife to make it four(as in correct goat)or two.it is caused by lack of appreciation
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Temihatz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
This B*tch is cwazy undecided
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by daveP(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Janeify: it's all about been happy with oneself.Had it been the females were created with three bossoms instead,you would have seen some going under the knife to make it four(as in correct goat)or two.it is caused by lack of appreciation
lack of appreciation? Perhaps change of location is there.

"when you feel those around you dont seem to appreciate you, check around the world before you conclude the world hates you"- Anonymous.

Africa was there o, brazil was there o. The gap in btw itself is...

God know wetin he create now! lipsrsealed
hmm!
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by AKMoney1(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2014
I'm scared already shocked
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by airclipse(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
like her face wasn't scary enuff
Re: Gosh :o!woman Gets Third Breast Implant To Scare Men Away(pictures Included) by Opiosko: 2:06am On Sep 23, 2014
It's just business, nothing personal about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO:IMT Female Student Record Herself 'doing It' With Boyfriend; Clip Leak / Meet The Tallest Couple In The World: Sun Ming And Xu Yan-pic / 13 Year Old Kim Kardashian With Childhood Friend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.