Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

5 Reasons Not To Judge People - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Reasons Not To Judge People (4022 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / I Stopped To Judge People After Reading This / Don't Judge People Before U Knw Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by crackhaus: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
IrishKez:

Lmaoo @ 99 questions cheesy

Actually dear I still have a long way to go and many more goals to attain to(at least I'd have tried). Cannot pause someone's life cos I selfishly want them to wait for me till when I don't even know. It's pure wickedness and should I even think of doing it, it'll derail me too.

Frankly however, I must say you're good and deserves better, if things actually appear like they seem.
Honestly, you've lost me... was I asking you to marry me? cheesy

You're a funny chic, interestingly weird tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
crackhaus:
Honestly, you've lost me... was I asking you to marry me? cheesy

You're a funny chic, interestingly weird tongue

Lolz
I sure can tell you don't know me.

You see, I believe that every relationship between opposite sexes should have a prospect and for me marriage should be it unless it doesn't work out. That has been where I disagree with some guys. Unfortunately for them, I don't believe in bf/gf understanding of the system we find ourselves. So whenever a guy ask for friendship I mentally calculates that our understanding of that word differs and I try to explain why It would not hold but for some that understands and sincerely want it my way I tactfully decline based on the reasons i gave earlier.

Seriously I didn't 'lost' you as postulated, rather we're simply coming from a world(personal belief and ideology) apart.
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi: 5 Reasons Not to Judge People:

1. You don’t know what is going on inside another person.
How many times have you been asked how you are, and said “fine,” even though you weren’t? We all know this is true. We mask our pain. We suffer in silence. We put on the happy/smiley face when we are dying inside. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean another person isn’t hurting. A person’s actions or behaviors may not be any indication of what is going on inside of them.

2. People are doing the best they can.
I know this is sometimes difficult to believe about another person. I get that. It’s hard for me at times to believe that about others. But think about it. You know it’s true. It’s complicated! Life is complicated! People are complicated! There are a lot of moving parts inside and outside a person. Aren’t we all a little off – carrying pain, unhealed wounds, ways we protect ourselves, and other dysfunctions we have picked up a long the way?

3. You don’t have all the answers.
At times we can look at another person’s life and just see all this stupid stuff it appears they’re doing. On the outside looking in, another person’s life seems pretty cut and dry to us in terms of what they should be doing or not doing or how they are handing a situation or whatever. It’s amazing how quickly we turn into the infallible personal life coach when it comes to another person’s life!

4. Being judged hurts.
It’s quite possible that the most painful human feeling is one of being judged. There’s so much involved – silent pain; being misunderstood; rejection in the very moment we most need understanding, love and acceptance.

5. Every human being is worth love and acceptance.
Judging people often leads to objectifying them. People are not objects. A suicide happens every 20 seconds. People will often show up in our lives at the end of their rope… hanging on by a thread. The expression of love, acceptance, understanding and kindness to someone who is struggling or hurting may be the difference between them giving up on themselves and life or finding the courage and hope to keep living.

Give Everyone Grace.

Source

I was pretty convinced you wrote this until i read to the end and saw "source". Nevertheless, I'm pretty convinced this describes your cute and warm thinking.
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2014
goofyone:

I was pretty convinced you wrote this until i read to the end and saw "source". Nevertheless, I'm pretty convinced this describes your cute and warm thinking.
shocked shocked shocked
This you?!
Where you been, Phil?
You should come around more oft joor cheesy
Of course, I missed you! grin
smiley Thanks for those glowing compliments.
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by crackhaus: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
IrishKez:

Lolz
I sure can tell you don't know me.

You see, I believe that every relationship between opposite sexes should have a prospect and for me marriage should be it unless it doesn't work out. That has been where I disagree with some guys. Unfortunately for them, I don't believe in bf/gf understanding of the system we find ourselves. So whenever a guy ask for friendship I mentally calculates that our understanding of that word differs and I try to explain why It would not hold but for some that understands and sincerely want it my way I tactfully decline based on the reasons i gave earlier.

Seriously I didn't 'lost' you as postulated, rather we're simply coming from a world(personal belief and ideology) apart.
Lol...okay o

Good morning to you grin
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol...okay o

Good morning to you grin

Yes o cheesy

Good afternoon
Hope you're enjoying your weekend
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:
shocked shocked shocked
This you?!
Where you been, Phil?
You should come around more oft joor cheesy
Of course, I missed you! grin
smiley Thanks for those glowing compliments.
Lol. Certainly missed you too. Just been around sha, but our timezones are opposite now. Hope you doing great.
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by MizMyColi(f): 5:10am On Sep 28, 2014
goofyone:
Lol. Certainly missed you too. Just been around sha, but our timezones are opposite now. Hope you doing great.

Oh!
Really?

No wonder.

Yeah, I'm doing pretty well, better even.
How has it been?
The experience, the weather, cuisines, ladies shocked :-x

Will you be back anytime soon?
Where you at exactly?
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oh!
Really?

No wonder.

Yeah, I'm doing pretty well, better even.
How has it been?
The experience, the weather, cuisines, ladies shocked :-x

Will you be back anytime soon?
Where you at exactly?
Been good. You really wanted to know about the ladies, right? well, I've got only weather stories, if you want to listen.
Been raining, not seriously. Just mildly. Weather's been really friendly.
Soonest hopefully. I'm somewhere in the Occident.
Re: 5 Reasons Not To Judge People by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2014
goofyone:
Been good. You really wanted to know about the ladies, right? well, I've got only weather stories, if you want to listen.
Been raining, not seriously. Just mildly. Weather's been really friendly.
Soonest hopefully. I'm somewhere in the Occident.

LoLzz
C'mon, don't be a spoilsport jorey cheesy
You've tactfully taken out the part I'm more interested in.

Oh, I take it it's the UK or France or Spain wink

It's strangely comforting you'll be back soon. LoL

You be good and stay safe. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me In My Little Home... After Hang Over Tinz With Davido.. / Unveiling The Truth: BMF Members Who Snitched / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.