Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender (56550 Views)

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by freezyfred: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Let's not believe everything we here or see,they are people that believed that the Nigerian masses are pawns on their chess board.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Ayatullah(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest: Surrender Nice. Take them to a nice hotel,
Give them nice meals, by the way ensure they take their bath...
Give them good wines to drink,
Change their cloths too please...
Then!!!
KILL THEM!!!

NOT IN THEIR TRADITION!

Can the Nigeria Army be so generous with the news of starving soldiers in the battle field with the reported looted billions by Ihejirika?
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by terzurum5(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
I knew 4rm de very beginin dat de fed govt was mre dan capable of engaging de Boko Boys bomba 2 bomba but de corrupt admin led by oga jona nd his military generals only saw dis as an opotunity 2 loot de treasury nd allow de crisis 2 continue until elections aproach so dat dey wil defeat de Islamic terrorist just 2 gain som perceived political points nd votes of ordinary nigerians during elections come 2015.
#All these blood you people are sharing there is God oo#
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2014
#VictoryForNigeria. Inspite of the blatant political colouration of this insurgency,a rather conspicuous and suspicious seemingly neutrality of our supposedly western allies in the likes of the UK and the US,and an Armed Force oozing of moles and saboteurs a group of gallant Nigerian Soldiers,comprising patriotic men and women and the true heroes of our freedom keep making us proud. They pay the ultimate price with their lives to keep us safe and make sure the sovereignty and unity of this sleeping Giant - Nigeria - is not derailed. These Patriots could be anywhere. They could be in any other career,whether it pays better or not. But No. They chose instead to pick up a pair of boot,a helmet and a rifle and march into a place where steel meet meat so the rest of us would be safe. They chose to die so you and I can live. Leave everything you are doing for a moment and say a short prayer for #OurSoldiers. God bless the Nigerian Armed Force. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria. VANN - Vision A New Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by yehmi01(m): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2014
As Much as I know this is good news

My question is what are they doing now[b] when the elections are close[/b] that they could not do then before various people died in vain.

I see no reason to be happy because we have lost fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, and various innocent people plus children.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by okych16(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2014
DGKN: Adonbilivit

Lies.....

Let them Show Us the Photos!! They Should Stop Deceiving Us!!

u don't believe it...who cares if u belv it or nt
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Okeikpu(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2014
gift01: Until I see the Pictures showing the Chibok girls being released, I won't celebrate any victory of our fight against insurgency.
Do pple still believe that APC Chibok things
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by major466(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Good development. God bless our Soldiers. But the Nigerian military should be on red alert at all times. They must never rest or relax. Boko Haram terrorist surrendering may be a ploy to make the military relax its offensive against the monsters only to lunch a massive surprise attack on innocent people. Terrorist will use any means possible to perpetrate evil.
God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Reports have it that the dead man people claim to call Shekau, bkh's leader is actually Mohammed Bashir. Both share a striking resemblance n same philosophy bt the d real shekau is actually dead. These season film has a good suspense.
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Though I still don't believe this news bt if at all these terrorists are surrendering then they should not only surrender their ammunitions happily bt they as well gladly surrender information concerning the whereabouts nd locations of the chibok girls or better still the chibok girls themselves plus info abt their source of money,guns,war vehicles n sponsors.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by sampepe12: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Osyxcel:

angry See Una lives angry

very confused set of people...... They deserve a good spiritual slap to help them format and reset their brain.
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by shegestiga(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2014
I refused 2 b fooled......provide d pics.......see pple rejoicing when they havent released the chibok girls
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by blitzzix(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
i belive not until der is pix
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by FEMoxylian: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Their master baboon is already enjoying romance with 72 female pigs in hell...beasts of no nation.

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Asylum(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
sammieguze:

please why that wastage on animal?

just kill them slowly please preferably with ebola virus
.... Chairman no vex say i call u mumu o
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Fourwinds: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
I keep my fingers crossed
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by jameshardly(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
undecided why is it when presidential election is approaching dat they know they will end the issue of boko haram.... Abi na coincidence
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by kunlesehan(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=money121][/quote]
I.diot
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by 4C2215131: 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Despite what anyone says, what the world says, I believe in you my Nigeria Army. I'm just one man I know but, I pray my faith in you can make a difference. My heart and tears go out to the family of your fallen comrades, their spilt blood will be avenged. I do not have the courage to face gun fire and seeming death like you do, but I know this, my prayers and belief in you my Nigerian Army comrades from different tribes will keep you. Even as I type this in the comfort of my hotel room, a comfort you afford me with your blood and life,some of you may be dying from blazing hot lead perforating your bodies, rendering your hearts and vital organs obsolete but my heart, tears and prayers are with you my gallant Nigeria Army. Keep up the good fight and may God, Allah, keep you safe and to those that fall in the course of protecting the freedom I enjoy, I pray that the Most High welcome you into His embrace. Amen.
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by simdam500(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm... Naija publicizing false story since 15AD... Shekau is dieing the, if not 6th it will be the 10th...

Making the masses feel proud for a single headed vote... But if it actually true... I say a big CONGRATULATION
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by okela: 3:08am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=]maybe na shekau b dat wey dem kill[/quote]no be ''maybe''. na him be that, if not him for don post him video for online undecided
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Israel5(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Freest: Surrender Nice. Take them to a nice hotel,
Give them nice meals, by the way ensure they take their bath...
Give them good wines to drink,
Change their cloths too please...
Then!!!
KILL THEM!!!
hahahaha! this is the first real laugh i'm goin to have this month. thanks mahn
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Freest(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Israel5: hahahaha! this is the first real laugh i'm goin to have this month. thanks mahn
You welcome... If i don't take care of you who will

1 Like

Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
FINgames: they were fighting for amnesty all along by d way niger delta boys are grovin life
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by TheIkoro(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
kunlesehan:
Hmmmmm...now I'm beginning to feel the fresh air.
May it last long after the elections.
Goodluck = Goodnews

May thy guilt last not only long after the elections, but also throughout all eternity.

And as thou saith thou begins to feel the fresh air of the February, 2015 elections (in September 22, 2014) thou
remains accursed, even with no one uttering the curse.

For cursed be he who misleads a blind man on the road.

And all Masculinism shall say (be it with word, mind, heart, or action): Amen.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by kunlesehan(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
TheIkoro:

May thy guilt last not only long after the elections, but also throughout all eternity.

And as thou saith thou begins to feel the fresh air of the February, 2015 elections (in September 22, 2014) thou
remains accursed, even with no one uttering the curse.

For cursed be he who misleads a blind man on the road.

And all Masculinism shall say (be it with word, mind, heart, or action): Amen.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Posterity will judge you because blessed are those who bless me and cursed are those who curse me ... so mote it be.
Re: 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender by TheIkoro(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2015
kunlesehan:

Posterity will judge you because blessed are those who bless me and cursed are those who curse me ... so mote it be.

Thou continues to search for an Achilles heel? That believing thyself to have made one out of monogriefs,
The Ikoro may be deemed to be a Beelzebub? That he may be reckoned not only the beast, but with his number? when the
only number thou has ever had him bear has been "sucks, sucks, sucks" - for at least twenty years, if not even much more; sucking on
nought but a shrivelled bosom, if not an even non-existent one: Even though I do always thank GOD for the heritage He gave him of having once
sucked from the ample bosom of a father's arm.

Ma a shi idi, k'o ma a pe e ni igbe. And as thou continues to do so, remember also that Noah forgave not even he that bore his own blood.

Yet, I will still and also always pray (because thou art of the blind I thereby pray for? because thou art of the con that misleads?
I do not know. GOD knows) I will still and always pray, that:

Cursed be anyone that misleads a blind man on the road.

And all Masculinism shall say, "Amen."

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.