Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 (14473 Views)

Calling All Job-seeking Fresh Graduates! / Are You Job Seeking? 25k-40k Weekly 0-2 Years Working Experience / Pwc/shl TESTS-4 Techniques Used By Top Scorers On Aptitude Tests (PREP MATERIAL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for security and other reasons.

Read till the end of this post to see how to get this file for free

Some people do sell 25% of this package @ ₦2500 but you will get 100% of the package here 100% FREE

SHL Past Questions for Aptitude Tests are now available here. It's a well-known fact that most employers and recruitment firms use SHL questions for their aptitude tests. If you are a job seeker writing aptitude tests and you don't have SHL past questions, you haven't started yet.

SHL questions are used by Companies like GTBank, among other banks, experienced level jobs at NLNG etc.

These past questions are reliable and authentic. It will give you an insight into past exams conducted by most employers and recruitment firms in Nigeria.

SHL" is an international company that produces psychometric assessment tests for employers to use to evaluate and compare various abilities in job candidates. The type of tests SHL produce include numerical, verbal, and diagrammatic reasoning tests,inductive reasoning tests, personality questionnaires and motivation questionnaires in both paper and online formats. SHL tests are commonly used at assessment centres.

This package consists of 29 different packages, including SHL Q & A IN FORM OF PICTURES, SHL DIRECT SAMPLE QUESTIONS printed versions and others compressed into one. You cannot but have this package if you are a job-seeking graduate

FILE SIZE: 54.36MB (It is advisable to use Wi Fi, BB data, or any other to download this file)
FILE TYPE: ZIP
PRICE: 100% FREE
SECURITY: The file is secured with a PASSWORD which I will send to you if you are interested.

[size=14pt]HOW TO GET THIS FILE[/size]

**Due to the fact that I created this post--- https://www.nairaland.com/1523214/questions-gmatjob-aptitude-testgovernment-job -- but banned as a result of massive dropping of email addresses, I am tired of copying and pasting email addresses, the links containing DROP-BOX dot COM where you will download this file for free have been banned by NAIRALAND and most importantly, some people use these email addresses dropped here on NAIRALAND for selfish purposes,

**You will have to join this OPEN GROUP-NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE on facebook by clicking -- https://www./nigerianjobsgoogle.

**Once you are approved to be a member of the group, search for this topic posted on the group and comment “Interested” and then I will send you the details (links & passwords) via your FACEBOOK INBOX.

**For me and perhaps for you, it is more convenient and safe via the above medium

**Even if I attempt to post the link here, NAIRALAND will not allow it to display.

NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NO HIDDEN MOTIVE

I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

[size=14pt]GOD BLESS YOU[/size]
Re: ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 by ayenimich(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2014
ayenimich@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 by Lero15(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Ayenimich, DO NOT DROP EMAIL. Haba!
Re: ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 by jamrid: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
adeniyitheprof:
NOTE: PLEASE, DO NOT DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for security and other reasons.

Read till the end of this post to see how to get this file for free

Some people do sell 25% of this package @ ₦2500 but you will get 100% of the package here 100% FREE

SHL Past Questions for Aptitude Tests are now available here. It's a well-known fact that most employers and recruitment firms use SHL questions for their aptitude tests. If you are a job seeker writing aptitude tests and you don't have SHL past questions, you haven't started yet.

SHL questions are used by Companies like GTBank, among other banks, experienced level jobs at NLNG etc.

These past questions are reliable and authentic. It will give you an insight into past exams conducted by most employers and recruitment firms in Nigeria.

SHL" is an international company that produces psychometric assessment tests for employers to use to evaluate and compare various abilities in job candidates. The type of tests SHL produce include numerical, verbal, and diagrammatic reasoning tests,inductive reasoning tests, personality questionnaires and motivation questionnaires in both paper and online formats. SHL tests are commonly used at assessment centres.

This package consists of 29 different packages, including SHL Q & A IN FORM OF PICTURES, SHL DIRECT SAMPLE QUESTIONS printed versions and others compressed into one. You cannot but have this package if you are a job-seeking graduate

FILE SIZE: 54.36MB (It is advisable to use Wi Fi, BB data, or any other to download this file)
FILE TYPE: ZIP
PRICE: 100% FREE
SECURITY: The file is secured with a PASSWORD which I will send to you if you are interested.

[size=14pt]HOW TO GET THIS FILE[/size]

**Due to the fact that I created this post--- https://www.nairaland.com/1523214/questions-gmatjob-aptitude-testgovernment-job -- but banned as a result of massive dropping of email addresses, I am tired of copying and pasting email addresses, the links containing DROP-BOX dot COM where you will download this file for free have been banned by NAIRALAND and most importantly, some people use these email addresses dropped here on NAIRALAND for selfish purposes,

**You will have to join this OPEN GROUP-NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE on facebook by clicking -- https://www./nigerianjobsgoogle.

**Once you are approved to be a member of the group, search for this topic posted on the group and comment “Interested” and then I will send you the details (links & passwords) via your FACEBOOK INBOX.

**For me and perhaps for you, it is more convenient and safe via the above medium

**Even if I attempt to post the link here, NAIRALAND will not allow it to display.

NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NO HIDDEN MOTIVE

I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

[size=14pt]GOD BLESS YOU[/size]

Please i have sent the request ...i need to be approve as soon as possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Abinbev Talent Acceleration Programme 2020 (abinbev Graduate Trainee Programme) / Urgent Jobs In Abuja And Ph (apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.