Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO (6590 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off Her Midriff In $exy New Photos / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss / Oh My Hotness!actress Chioma Toplis Strips Down To Her Lingerie In $exy New FOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
After embarking on a weight loss
exercise,the mother of 3 is finally back
with a positive result and a sexy body to
show for it…She showed off her
weight loss in $exy ling€rie and including
a note to her fans…She said;
Tnx guys, for all the people who
commended on my weight loss, my
next level, my swag etc I love u guys
like kilode. As for those who hated
viewing these picture because they are
pretenders and could not only remove
der eyes commented on top, I feel
sorry for d pains u caused ur selves
and bliv that after treating ur selves of
heart attack u will be doing urself d
Favour of deleting ur self cos more are
in d making. Am soaring higher
whether u like it or not. My family are
behind me my wonderful n supportive
hubby most importantly. Also may I
remind u that my hubby is English n
that makes me part of that society .Am
off to LA for my progress check…

More pictures:http://candiiville.com/entertainment/actress-chioma-shows-off-her-weight-loss-in-exy-lingerie-photo/

Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by pretydiva(f): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lolzzzzzzz grin
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by enoqueen: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
nonsense talk. ngozi ezeonu shed more weight than u do, she did not show the result by going unclad.

1 Like

Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
where is the weight loss All I see are fat thighs and big stomach. Can op put up her her before looks?
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crazy Woman

Walks out of thread
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by lepasharon(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Whoaaa
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 1:17am On Sep 23, 2014
But atlst u can see alittle diff from the old her
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by fr3do(m): 1:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Bbw
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 23, 2014
wetin be dis??
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by OneNaira6: 5:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Weight loss?

Biko is there a new definition of weightloss cause what I'm seeing is a akpa rice oo

1 Like

Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2014
lolzz....una too funny!atlst she loss weight...that's what matters
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by fairygeh(f): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Eeya,this woman don dey cray cry
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by hatux: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Must she expose her stuffs before letting us know she has loss weight?
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
fairygeh: Eeya,this woman don dey cray cry

Lolz..how she tk cray?she jst dey show off her selling..ooh sorry sold point cos another man don buy am alrdy
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2014
hatux: Must she expose her stuffs before letting us know she has loss weight?

How are u gonna knw she loss weight if she wears clothes[/b]
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmmm
Hhhhhhhhhhhh
HhhHhhhhhhhhhh
She try
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by vm26: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
weight loss or gain?op correct this topic i beg
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Abeg mk una no use laff finish me ooh!
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by cisplatin: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Fat mons pubis cheesy I love fat mons pubis

1 Like

Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2014
cisplatin: Fat mons pubis cheesy I love fat mons pubis

Good for u!
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by cisplatin: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
candiiville:

Good for u!
cheesy
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by hatux: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
candiiville:

How are u gonna knw she loss weight if she wears clothes[/b]
undecided.. Me I don't know o, but I hope you should tell now..
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
cisplatin: Fat mons pubis cheesy I love fat mons pubis

as in.. the camel toe is somethin else
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is more like an advertisement to me. Calling for bids from Nigerian philandeering politicians and randy old moneybags.

She seems to be short on her rent and money for upkeep.
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
20pounds: This is more like an advertisement to me. Calling for bids from Nigerian philandeering politicians and randy old moneybags.

She seems to be short on her rent and money for upkeep.

Note:She's happily married wit 3 kids
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by anytaij: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
She dey wan be like Kim dem no mind her.
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by Jeezbaby(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God the husband is not my bro, she for hear wen. Pure rubbish. House wife for dat matter!
Re: Actress Chioma Shows Off Her Weightloss In $exy Ling€rie | PHOTO by candiiville: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jeezbaby: Thank God the husband is not my bro, she for hear wen. Pure rubbish. House wife for dat matter!

That's her life!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Watching Anaconda Video / Photo.. Female Fan Gives D'banj 'head' While Everybody Watched / Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Big Boobs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.