Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed (8305 Views)

Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Below is a gallery of pictures in which Hollywood actors portrayed real-life characters.

Hollywood has made a lot of Biopics over the years and you can clearly see from these photos that they have gone to great lenghts to make the actors look like the real characters.

Our dear Nollywood might have one or two things to learn from this.

Hit or miss? You be the judge. Relax and enjoy the pictures.

Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln (Lincoln)

Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg (The Social Network)

Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix (All Is By My Side)

Denzel Washington as Malcolm X (Malcolm X)

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ben Kingsley as Mohandas Gandhi (Gandhi)

Helen Mirren as Elizabeth II (The Queen)

Josh Brolin as George W. Bush (W.)

Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles (Ray)

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Forest Whitaker as Idi Amin ( The Last King Of Scotland)

Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher (The Iron Lady)

Salma Hayek as Frida Kahlo (Frida)

Don Cheadle as Sammy Davis Jnr (The Rat Pack)

1 Share

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Leonardo DiCaprio as J. Edgar Hoover (J. Edgar)

Anthony Hopkins as Pablo Picasso (Surviving Picasso)

Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler (Schindler's List)

Morgan Freeman as Nelson Mandela (Invictus)

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
i think they tried really well. Day-lewis, denzel and that queen elizabeth lady really fit for me. But my best is josh brolin. Omo d guy no just follow @ all buahahahaha. WTF were they thinking? If that's george bush looked for real, home bois for no vate am o

1 Like

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by philantoxx(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
nice
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Adrien Brody as Salvadore Dali (Midnight In Paris)

Gary Oldman as Lee Harvey Oswald (JFK)

Benicio Del Toro as Ernesto Che Guevara (Che)

Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin (Game Change)

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs (Jobs)

Will Smith as Muhammad Ali (Ali)

Angelina Jolie as Mariane Pearl (A Mighty Heart)

John Wayne as Genghis Khan (The Conqueror)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Krak(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
John Cusack as Edgar Alan Poe(The Raven)

Audrey Taotou as Coco Chanel (Coco Before Chanel)

Tom Cruise as Claus Von Stauffenberg (Valkyrie)

Much more here http://globalthots..com/2014/09/photo-comparisms-of-hollywood-actors.html?m=1

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by opportunist: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Really interesting
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by DStarrx: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wow Wow Wow! Please which one is Sarah Palin and which one is the actress shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by kingzjay(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Osyxcel(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2014
I was here.....
I don register, I dey come back come comment grin

I don come back

The ffg ppl look alike die shocked shocked

Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin
Gary Oldman as Lee Harvey Oswald
Adrien Brody as Salvadore Dali
Josh Brolin as George W. Bush
Ben Kingsley as Mohandas Gandhi
Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by eghos12(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2014
abeg wihich one is the real george bush.

Hollywood don pass us nor be small. *a thought flash through my mind* has anybody watch a nollywood production movie use our own GEJ character in the movie?
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by timilehing(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2014
People representing Brolin, Jolie, Mandela, and Mark Zuckerburg are all miss!! No resemblance at all
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by stevebond007(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Best look alikes
ABE LINCOLN... Daniel Lewis
MOHANDAS GANDHI...Ben Kingsley
RAY CHARLES...Jamie Fox
SARAH PALIN...JUlian Moore
ELIZABETH
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Osyxcel(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
kingzjay: Ok
eghos12: m
timilehing: ok

All ye space bookers, be warned angry lipsrsealed undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by misterh(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
You gotta be freaking kidding me. Is that Leo DiCaprio? What that hell? Damn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Freelancer00(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Sarah Palin looks like Sarah Palin

1 Like

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Tycike: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Nice
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by moneyhungry(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2014
I see.

1 Like

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by misterh(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2014
DStarrx: Wow Wow Wow! Please which one is Sarah Palin and which one is the actress shocked
I'm as confused as you are.
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by kurajordan(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by iluvweed(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2014
grin
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by iceberylin(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
This is perfect....
Nolly_Crap has a lot to improve embarassed
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
And here you will see Pete Edochie acting the role of a soldier,with his full beard on.

Nollywood don't know acting is like making it look real,too many stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by onyiwest: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2014
i can see only Madiba
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Funfreak: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2014
So now, all i feel is like watching that "(The Social Network)" movie...
Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by gift01: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2014
No matter how hard they try they can never bring back the original but its good to let us feel some of our favourite legends. Thumbs up Hollywood :-D

1 Like

Re: Photo Comparisms Of Some Hollywood Stars And The Real Characters They Portrayed by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 23, 2014
MORGAN FREEMAN, Ma best cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So? Whitney Houston Was A Transgender Male Dark Secrets Exposed / Danna Garcia ,scarlet Ortiz And Lorena Rojas / Olamide Chilling With Fela's Son And Wife(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.