Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

WHO SAYS IT MATTERS? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WHO SAYS IT MATTERS? (352 Views)

Picture Says It All; Boko Haram Founder With Some Top Nigerians / Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising / Bad Guy Impregnates His Elder Sister; He Says It's A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHO SAYS IT MATTERS? by lorddubic: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi pals, I cannot hold it anymore than to make this an open discussion. I have thought about it for long, yet I don't think I'm any where near the answer:
The question is DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT GRADE ONE GRADUATES WITH FROM UNIVERSITY OR POLYTECHNIC?

I am asking this question because before going to university friends and family members encouraged me to be studious so as to come out with a better grade. I heeded to the advice and came out with 2.1, unfortunately no job.

To worsen the issue I came out to meet others who have graduated years before me with better grades, even more brilliant, yet no job.

However, making it more pathetic, gruesome, almost regretful is the GLARING FACT that most people we termed to be Unserious students, block heads or jonka boys are the ones with jobs-they graduated with what we know as low grades.

The question: Does it still matter what you graduate with?

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Bags 4th Award In 2014 / Candid Advice / Story Time - Hatred Ceases By Not Hatred But Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.