Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers (2021 Views)

Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? / Facebook To Begin Charging For Messages / Having Problems Sending Bulk Sms To Mtn Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers by Zarama7(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi, I use twilio messaging in my app but recently I noticed that messages sent to just mtn numbers are not delivered even after showing sent on the site. It was working before now but started recently. Please can anyone help?
Re: Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers by Vinshu(f): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Zarama7: Hi, I use twilio messaging in my app but recently I noticed that messages sent to just mtn numbers are not delivered even after showing sent on the site. It was working before now but started recently. Please can anyone help?

Login to your Twilio Account and check the logs
Re: Twilio Messages Not Being Delivered To Mtn Numbers by ilyman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
contact them at support@twilio.com, help@twilio.com. Note that i have the same issue and contacted them, but still waiting for their reply. so please reply when resolved the issue and i will do the same. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fast, Secure, Reliable, 100℅ Uptime Guarante Master Reseller Hosting (16GB RAM) / Beware Of Payoneer Scammers / Blogger Template Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.