Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? (1376 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With / Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
chibwike: and i was the last

Always funny as usualcheesycheesycheesycheesy....U are not d last on my mind nor in my heart! Love u all equally!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by spanzed(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Should be Rozzay...cos she is straight foward..
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by chibwike(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Always funny as usualcheesycheesycheesycheesy....U are not d last on my mind nor in my heart! Love u all equally!
Let my own be bigger than their own small joor.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by valmunich(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz:

Men don't wrap married women, do they? grin
Come ma gee, even if you wanted to do this, why should it be wif a married woman? sad since this is your first, you're forgiven, I ain't gon be this lenient next time sad

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2014
chibwike: Let my own be bigger than their own small joor.
Ok Sir! Am gonna increase itgrin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 23, 2014
spanzed: Should be Rozzay...cos she is straight foward..
I'd love to meet u 2 ova bottles of beer if u don't mind
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2014
chibwike: and i was the last
hahahahhahahahahhahahaha! Your wahala much o.
@priscaoge : maybe you would have put in no specific order.

@crocz: there is nothing they don't wrap now o#guysAreNotSmiling#
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by valmunich(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Nne ibukwa asa, kee ife Ina Eri? Ka m suo igbo tutu ndi woman wrapper team choputa Ihe m na eme grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by spanzed(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2014
rozzay:
I'd love to meet u 2 ova bottles of beer if u don't mind
lol...it would be my pleasure...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by chibwike(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol..I truly love you guys, so you guys have to truly love me
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2014
QwErtyuasdfgh hbhfxch jhgfrEwdg jklhfcxgj and hjgfhngfvhj. Thanks
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

My dear I no remember to add that grammar there ooocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich:
Nne ibukwa asa, kee ife Ina Eri? Ka m suo igbo tutu ndi woman wrapper team choputa Ihe m na eme grin

Ochi atogbuolam ooohcheesycheesycheesy. Nwokeoma okwa ihe ahu ina eri kam na eri kwagrin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by priscaoge(f): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2014
balamz: QwErtyuasdfgh hbhfxch jhgfrEwdg jklhfcxgj and hjgfhngfvhj. Thanks

Hzixevxjdfdfdc ajtdgtezsbdg keikiekgstsvjsa kikiki lkdofpcvezxold. U are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by LaurelP(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich:

I caught u
U 4got am an Igbo boy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by naijaboiy: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz:

Men don't wrap married women, do they? grin
Hmmmm

Bros grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by naijaboiy: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge: If I start now,its obvious that am gonna mention all my intelligent Pals,my Crib Crew and all my Hommiesgrincheesy

@LaurelP
@temigracie
@MizMyColi
@Kachisbarbie
@Softsparkyy
@Franksnow
@naijaboiy
@Sammyblaq
@Frankysnow
@Mrsbreezy
@missberrypop5
@Rozzay
@davep
@les
@Missmossy
@marieolae
@KelvinGraphics
@Dayjhihannon01
@chibwike

OMG....I wish we can have a (Get 2gether) someday!...Am proud of U guys! U have inspired me a lot!

And even rattlesnake I wanna see u face to face one daytonguetonguetongue,whether u like it or yesgringringrin.
we can meet over a keg of palmwine grin

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by freshness2020: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Member NOA (Nairaland Observers Association)...
Still observing our I.T from you guys as per newbie! (laughs)
...buh ♈όϋ lot are great!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by daveP(m): 1:21am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge: If I start now,its obvious that am gonna mention all my intelligent Pals,my Crib Crew and all my Hommiesgrincheesy

@temi

OMG....I wish we can have a (Get 2gether) someday!...Am proud of U guys! U have inspired me a lot!

Dgringrin.
will love to meet you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by MrKnowitall: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2014
I would like to meet myself because im fuvcking awesome. I'm just fuvcking awesome.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by valmunich(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2014
LaurelP:

I caught u
U 4got am an Igbo boy
Lol.. You know say body no be firewood nah grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Crocz(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2014
yungchop: they do and that's whay you're doing, lemme summon the right authorities to handle your case . Tosyne2much , valmunich , naijaboiy sumbody is wrappering somebody here o!! Crocz its better you take to your heels before the arrive

That's what I was doing? shocked
Can't do that
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Crocz(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich:
Come ma gee, even if you wanted to do this, why should it be wif a married woman? sad since this is your first, you're forgiven, I ain't gon be this lenient next time sad

My friend...I aint wrapping anybody here, she seems cool and intelligent, that's all...I aint even gonna go a 300m pole distance near her if I see her in public

And what do you mean, you aint gonna be lenient next time?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by valmunich(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz:

My friend...I aint wrapping anybody here, she seems cool and intelligent, that's all...I aint even gonna go a 300m pole distance near her if I see her in public

And what do you mean, you aint gonna be lenient next time?
Naaahh, don't mind me, I was only messing wif you
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Crocz(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich:
Naaahh, don't mind me, I was only messing wif you

grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by icebebe(f): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
chimerase2: Like to meet icebebe sori icefish chai I would like to beat the hell out of her
Cus she too dey yab the man of God for twitter angry angry
Then maybe rozzay cus I hv a minstration with her grin
lol,animal
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by merieam16(f): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
edozie04: Just 1 person,merieam16,she's is beautiful and her personality is just "WAW",can't wait for her to come to lag
comin pretty soon wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by Mzmycoli: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
@LaurelP.
You didn't spell my moniker well why

Now I'm Offense angry

Thanks for the accolade joor cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by iamdotune(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
MissYezudo grin n would love to taste here odolodolo
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by mcdokwe(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2014
A lot of them even though I don't cram usernames, but then I want to meet @Rokiatu, personally. Rokia, how we go take see?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? by wemmy01(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2020
Pansophist - the person behind this moniker is just full of wisdom
and also
B0rn2fuck aka dobodobo, walexstar - just curious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Life Partner ! / Self-employed Guy In Need Of An Unemployed Female Graduate For A Serious Rshp / Nairaland Girls In South East London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.