Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Dreamweaver And Ajax - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dreamweaver And Ajax (1963 Views)

Help Please! I Just Build A Website With Dreamweaver And I Don't Know What Next / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamweaver And Ajax by xdos(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2006
Is it possible to use Dreamweaver to work on Ajax?
I got Ajax plugin using extension manager but dont know how to use it.
Re: Dreamweaver And Ajax by my2cents(m): 2:37am On Jul 29, 2006
AJAX being a technology comprising javascript (which can be implemented within DW) and XML (technically, u can use php, jsp or even html here) can be used anywhere.

You don't need any extension per se. If you know how to write javascript, can parse an xml document/write some pretty nifty backend code using php, jsp, etc, u r good to go. I wd assume an extension is for libraries of code which someone else has created.

I hope this helps.
Re: Dreamweaver And Ajax by timmy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2006
well one thing about ajax developers now is that many of them are creating their own styles just for the aim of making ajax simple for novices, ever heard of backbase, well i use their apps pretty well and they have an ajax/dreamweaver extention you can install, what it does is to help you with the dreamweaver intellisence attribiute. so when you create backbase tags it quickly gives you options to make you ajax{backbase version} work,

and i got some other extensions from MXCOLLECTIONS too
Re: Dreamweaver And Ajax by abacus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2007
MxKollections is fine

(1) (Reply)

Quiz Time : How To Bypass Cache / Top Countries With The Highest Cyber Crime Rate In The World Ranking List / The wordpress website and blog designer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.