Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pat Attah Vs Ramsey Nouah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attah Vs Ramsey Nouah (2050 Views)

Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos) / Pat Attah Now A Father / Chidi Mokeme Vs Pat Attah: Who Is More Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Attah Vs Ramsey Nouah by XFio(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2008
Who is more handsome

Send in some picture to help

Re: Pat Attah Vs Ramsey Nouah by teissys(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
Both of them were handsome but Ramsey has definitely lost his charm so I would settle for Pat Attah. I find dark guys more handsome than light skinned ones. Sorry, Ramsey's fans; he doesn't move me like he used to
Re: Pat Attah Vs Ramsey Nouah by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
Both of them----> Ewwwww
Re: Pat Attah Vs Ramsey Nouah by Ifygurl: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2008
stillwater:

Both of them----> Ewwwww

Ramsey Noauh do not look good anymore but Pat Attah, that nigga is fine but his also starting to loose his cuteness

Don't understand why Nigerian men celebrities let them self go when they become celebrities (Desmond, Nonso, Muna, Pat, Ramsey, Jim, etc) and the women too. All of them needs to hit the gym and exercise that fatness out like Genevive Nnaji dis (she's the only Nigerian celebrity that i know tried to keep her weight intact).
Hell Maureen Solomon was a beautiful as hell when she first started acting; just look at her now(So sad).
I'm glad Stephanie and Genevive didn't lose their head and forget they looked better skinny than fat.

Other Nigerian celebrities and Ghanaian celebrities, hit the Gym. Follow Genny, Van and Stephanie footstep and lose some weight.
If you know your going to be shirtless, at least make it look appealing.

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Perfect Family. / Man Wrestles With A 10ft Burmese Python / Bianca Ojukwu Threatens To Sue Femi Fani-kayode & Fani-kayode's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.