Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Bane Mask: The Dark Knight Rises - Can Go Beyond The Dark Knight - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bane Mask: The Dark Knight Rises - Can Go Beyond The Dark Knight (1198 Views)

The Bane Of Silly Customers / Motion Activated Led Light **why Walk In The Dark** . . . Only 8000 Naira Each / Telecommunications Mask,dstv,hitv,joy Tv(multi Tv),mytv,free To Air On Startimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bane Mask: The Dark Knight Rises - Can Go Beyond The Dark Knight by RoyLeer: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2014
Bane Mask: The Dark Knight Rises - Can Go Beyond The Dark Knight

Once upon a time, every day looking forward to Christopher Nolan's film became I do things every day, every day looking forward to when four or five years ago Nolan's version of Batman in the second set (because I was very like Batman Begins), was disappointed when TDK cannot release at home, when DVD and hd thrilled, even seen it dozens of times, and then began to look forward to Inception, struggling with the pick up after nearly two years of time, Inception has finally opened, can be in our great country excited again, and even look at 12 times in the movie theater. Now, Inception get offline, so I can only in front of the computer, listening to the Inception and TDK's classical music, continue to look forward to - TDKR Nolan's next film. Nolan version of batman in the third set as the determination of name, all taken steps to estimate has begun, and the most happily Nolan finally withstood the pressure not Warner Brothers high-level IMAX 3 d and pat, I believe it is a blessing for the global fans. Nolan, David and Jonathan Nolan is said to have basically completed the creation of the script, and from the perspective of the news of release, the third set of villain can't be a riddle, and the new joined the two female characters, at least for batman's girlfriend in the TDK has died, Batman Bane mask so add new female characters is inevitable, as for the female character is a villain, that we do not really understand; It is said that Tom hardy has joined the cast of a police also are also evil character, I think this is very natural, because TDK Harvey dent had already died, to fill the need for a new prosecutor or police such a position, and Tom hardy performance obviously in Inception to this role for him; But most unfortunately Inception in Arthur's town, may not be able to after TDKR relay heath ledger plays an important role, is very regret. At present the cast of TDKR basically determine most of the characters, the old star Christian bale, Michael caine, Gary oldman, Morgan freeman, west Ann murphy, etc with the old role is certainly no problem, new Tom hardy, charlize theron, vera method may add such as I believe that there is no problem, from the point of Nolan's previous film, Nolan, very good at give out the limit of each actor's performance and show you, this is no problem. TDK's success for Nolan, I believe that is just the beginning, the success of the Inception is further affirmation of Nolan, TDKR can transcend TDK? (Inception and batman type is the same here, don't compare, and the merits of the Inception and TDK controversy continues, ha ha)?

TDK was a great success, however, when opened the box office and word of mouth, although a lot of people are saying TDK is overvalued, and opened in Inception said again after Inception is overvalued, don't TDKR released after another praise is still overvalued? Here must be clear, only the fan brush ticket is impossible forever will brush series of works into the sky, and I believe Nolan fan team must is much less than the twilight series fans, the squad is strong! First of all, from the quality of the film to analyze TDKR, cast aside, also don't say the director's ability, or IMAX 3 d also have the conclusion, now really decide whether quality beyond the TDK only the script. From the point of release after Nolan in TDK, Nolan is don't want to continue to take the third set, because it is difficult to be replicated, brilliant because TDK is a classic, you can go down in history forever and heath ledger's death certainly had a big impact on Nolan, if you want to keep going, at the time it seems Nolan steps. But frankly, now we find that Nolan has accepted the TDKR film director work, why? As if in a reporter interviews, Nolan said Jonathan and David high and have a very good interesting idea, I believe these interesting idea inspired Nolan again (guess, hehe), made him a greatly interested, so began the TDKR work. From the indications are that TDKR in script for TDK has a lot of innovation, are certainly not simple TDK story continues, must have a more profound things in it, as to what is, we really don't know, can only be known until July 20, 2012. I believe Nolan version of batman must have a more bright ending, but I believe the whole story of colour is very dark, more dark than TDK. For the quality of TDKR, even if finally cannot transcend TDK, but I think as long as is very close to the level of the TDK is one of the great success. Besides other movies at the box office. Now NOLAN overseas FANS sites have been discussing TDKR box office prospects on the BBS, a lot of FANS think that as long as the quality assurance would easily surpass TDK, in fact I believe it is not difficult, because a lot of people have realized that after TDK and Inception NOLAN film of good quality, and cultivate a lot of FANS of goodwill and attracted a lot of FANS become NOLAN fan, the fan groups with batman FANS plus for NOLAN film very good feeling of fan group, believe that a force is very strong, can be strong to beat TDK. TDKR some fans have been supposed to be first in the history of North America opened the first $two hundred million on Wednesday, the day's work, that the truth some exaggeration, not impossible, only in extreme cases can arouse the enthusiasm of all the fans, likely not huge, but the North America first week of the highest in the first week of a broken TDK record I believe that chance is very big, so long as can guarantee not low.

More masks you can buy on amazon like Star-Lord Mask and Magneto Helmet.
http://www.amazon.com/Helmet-Mask-Cosplay-Costume-Props/dp/B00ND5E758/
http://www.amazon.com/Magneto-Helmet-Cosplay-Costume-Props/dp/B00NFVCMY8/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale / New Nokia 108 / ,.....CLOSED....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.