Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out (1683 Views)

The Way Forward / Watch Out For This User "Gentlegcom"/"AnnbabyHot" Hez Eida Gay Or A Scammer / Please Could This Picture Be Real? If True Then We Are Dead.watch Out This Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2014
It is happening again again live and direct
It the nairaland let's get together

Many people have started to call and make plans of the events.

there going to be lots of activity happening

talk shows,games,programs dance with your crush

Meet some nairalander in person
Next man or woman sitting by your side can be temigracie,TRADELYN,davi8d,y-modulus,Youngzedd,mayorall,madam ty concept,missmayor,kingslove,hometech,eph,weezil,funclub, rozzay,mayorall,LaurelP,temigracie,MizMyColi ,Kachisbarbie ,Softsparkyy,Franksnow
naijaboiy,Sammyblaq,Frankysnow,Mrsbreezy,missberrypop,Rozzay,Missmossy,marieolae,KelvinGraphics,Dayjhihannon01,chibwike
Yemi2plus (mentions some names twice)
Oga seun fit dey dia self live and direct

Venue and location(still planing)

If I didn't mention your name ,your name is invisable here

Please feel free to add or comment what you want to be on the agenda and plan with me to make this a sucess.

Get prepared some of you might be giving talk

Please call 09098361003

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmm luking forward to dis, thumbs up girlie
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by LaurelP(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: It is happening again again live and direct

Next man or woman sitting by your side can be temigracie,TRADELYN,davi8d,y-modulus,youngezz,mayorall,funclub, rozzay,mayorall,LaurelP,temigracie,MizMyColi ,Kachisbarbie ,Softsparkyy,Franksnow
naijaboiy,Sammyblaq,Frankysnow,Mrsbreezy,missberrypop,Rozzay,Missmossy,marieolae,KelvinGraphics,Dayjhihannon01,chibwike

Please feel free to add or comment what you want to be on the agenda and plan with me to make this a sucess.

Please call 09098361003

Reserve special seat for me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Merit12, na where this one dey happen?

Where frankysnow? oya get together let's go there...

I hope I could make though.
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Nyc one.
E go make sense ocheesy

Make person no karri bottle wey him go shook him e-enemy 4 d event oogrin

Nice 1 Merit12

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by marieolae(f): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Please am I invited?
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
My mail doesn't work copy dis one asap
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
I personally wish to ask you lots of question abeg send me your what's make we arrange
rozzay: Hmmmm luking forward to dis, thumbs up girlie
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
2sExy1: Merit12, na where this one dey happen?

Sir grin
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Please am I invited?
see this kind question o. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Get together party? For where? shocked
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Where is it happening? Merit, no venue?
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014

Nooooooo

You are not invited oh,but you will be giving a talk oh,I'm still looking out for your topic ,start preparing

Maybe get you married to a. Nairalander that day,I know we havepastors coming would be groom CARRY YOUR RING

Get ready to kiss the BRIDE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by vizkiz: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2014
the funny thing is that this isn't the first time y'all have been talking about this and yet it never happened undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Laurelp to the high table

I do love to see you
And k.................
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by mayorall(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2014

Yes but on one condition. ..

you must come with ymodulus
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by mayorall(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12:

Nooooooo

You are not invited oh,but you will be giving a talk oh,I'm still looking out for your topic ,start preparing

Maybe get you married to a. Nairalander that day,I know we havepastors coming would be groom CARRY YOUR RING

Get ready to kiss the BRIDE

I go sack you o. Ymodulus is bringing her ring from Guangdong en route Guangzhou.
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014
2sExy1: Merit12, na where this one dey happen?

Oga 2sexy (aka baby voice)

It happening live and direct

Venue...................planing
Time.........planing
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Exjoker(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Get together...
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by marieolae(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
mayorall:

Yes but on one condition. ..

you must come with ymodulus
hmmm how many people can I come with ?
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2014
vizkiz: the funny thing is that this isn't the first time y'all have been talking about this and yet it never happened undecided
believe me sir.

It happening putting things in place

Please come along with annie .your nl crush I. Wish to see here
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2014
editing
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by mayorall(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: hmmm how many people can I come with ?

Only ymodulus cheesy; D
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by vizkiz: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: believe me sir.

It happening putting things in place

Please come along with annie .your nl crush I. Wish to see here

what the **** shocked
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by marieolae(f): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2014
mayorall:

Only ymodulus cheesy; D
hmmm but why ymodulus?? smiley
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by merit12(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Nyc one.
E go make sense ocheesy
Make person no karri bottle wey him go shook him e-enemy 4 d event oogrin

Nice 1 Merit12

Thank you bosss
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
cool
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by Sammyblaq(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: It is happening again again live and direct

Next man or woman sitting by your side can be temigracie,TRADELYN,davi8d,y-modulus,Youngzedd,mayorall,madam ty concept,missmayor,kingslove,hometech,eph,weezil,funclub, rozzay,mayorall,LaurelP,temigracie,MizMyColi ,Kachisbarbie ,Softsparkyy,Franksnow

Please call 09098361003
good plan...looking forward to it.
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by AfricanApple(f): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2014
the venue no fit pass Lagos na, make I just jejely trek comot for thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12:

Thank you bosss
Uwc Boss Lady
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: the venue no fit pass Lagos na, make I just jejely trek comot for thread.
Which state U dey?
Re: Nairaland December Get Togther....(fun All The Way)watch Out by eph12(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2014
I love get togetherscheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Husband Was Murdered, Daughter Raped -mrs. Ibe Tells Court By ISINWA Dest / Big Monitor Lizard Captured Today In Lekki (photos ) / Finally .am Done With My Higher National Diploma .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.