Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 (1809 Views)

British House Of Commons Writes Buhari Over Namdi KANU Arrest / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by viktuur(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Source Nigerian Tribune Wednesday 10th September 2014, page 9.

On Monday, 8th of September, 2014, APC Chieftains were at the UK house of Commons purportedly to discuss insecurity in Nigeria, But they still were unable to answer these probing questions.

1.Early July this year, Mr Andrew Rosindell, a prominent parliamentarian here in the UK, had raised queries regarding the association of the APC with Boko Haram and terrorists activities, he went further to ask the Secretary of State for Foriegn and Commonwealth Affairs, if he will commision an inquiry into the International support network for Boko Haram in Nigeria and cameroon;and he will make a statement(Notice 204402)-To ask the he- Secretary of State, What discussions (a) he and (b) other Ministers in his department have had with leading members of the Nigerian opposition Party, the APC; is this meeting an arrangement by the APC to jeopardise or compromise the pending investigation of any alleged links with terroism?

2.Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on the 10th of June 2013, you released a statement heavily critizing the Federal government for proscribing Boko Haram, calling that action unconstitutional. Do you still hold that view? Why did you make that assertion at the time you did? Are you saying that the aims and objective of Boko Haram are constitutional?

3.A major figure in your party, General Muhannadu Buhari, also criticized the Federal Government for being too hard on Boko Haram, saying that the Federal Government should treat them the same way as the Niger Delta militants were treated. Can you explain the rational for the statement?

4.Your party, the APC released a statement calling for the investigation and possible arrest of Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and General ihejerika, on the strength of Australian hostage negotiator, Dr Stephen davis's revelations, but curiously you were silent on the indictment bt davis of a certain "senior CBN official who recently left the Bank " Why is this?

5. In your party's Statement you lambasted former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, for having a history and notoriety as a Boko Haram sponsor.But until two months ago, Sheriff was in your party,the APC, and was one of its Cheif promoters. Are you saying that you only discovered his notoreity after he left your party?

6.Malam Nasir Elrufai, you are one the advocates for Dr. Stephen davis' revelations. In those revelations, Davis fingered the CBN and its senior officilas as a conduit for funding terrorism.You are known to have gotten a major contract from CBN running int biillions in recsnt years, In view of Dr. Davis's revelations shouldn't Nigeria take a second look at that contract and others given to APC sympathizers?

7. Malam Nasir Elrufai, you were one the very first Nigerian politicians to call for dialogue with Boko haram, yet you were also on record as being opposed to the recently concluded National Conference, were Nigerian dialogued with each other. does it not seem as if you are telling Nigerians that if they want to dialogue they should take to arms against the government?

Malam Nasir Erufai, on the 23rd of january 2014, you cast doubt on Nigeria's ability to conduct free and fair elections and said "the next election is likely to be violent and many people are likely going to die. And the only alternative left to get power is to take it by force; this is the reality on ground". But we have seen governorship elections since in Ekiti and osun and senotorial poll in Niger, none of which have been violent. in fact they were universally praised as being peaceful and credible. Dont you think statements like yours heat up the system and do you still hold on to that view?

more to come

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by viktuur(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2014
The British are so thorough!!! they dont overlook things like we do!

3 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2014
ok
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Did they really ask all these?

Me, too I want the answers!

I am very "confident" that the APC nairaland constituency are very capable of providing the answers!

Emmm, Ebuka!
Cancel all appointments till tomorrow!

Then make arrangement for Ugba with Stock fish, Nkwobi wit Utazi, add assorted fruits too and then get me some good drinking water!

I don't want distractions, I want to stay glued to this thread till further notice.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by ahaika23: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
And you hear Tinubu talking of saving Nigeria. Is it with bombs?

3 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by amAZEing: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Booked. Where our pipZ
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by omenka(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2014
What kind of useless piece of misleading article is this?? Why is the op making it look as though the MPs asked these questions themselves when it is a Nigerian asking them??

By the way, ONE simple question the man from Otuoke hasn't been able to answer since 2011 is: what accounted for the astronomical rise in subsidy payments in 2011?? Did the number of cars in the country quadruple?? Did the number of generators quadruple?? Did the number of stoves quadruple?? Did Nigeria's population quadruple?? What was it??!!

Crooks.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by dirifred(m): 10:01am On Sep 23, 2014
I did not see any source, If this questions where actually asked, the answer will awake all this sleepy power hungry politicians up from their slumber.

1 Like

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by shizzle11(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Many questions begging for answers
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
omenka: What kind of useless piece of misleading article is this?? Why is the op making it look as though the MPs asked these questions themselves when it is a Nigerian asking them??

By the way, ONE simple question the man from Otuoke hasn't been able to answer since 2011 is: what accounted for the astronomical rise in subsidy payments in 2011?? Did the number of cars in the country quadruple?? Did the number of generators quadruple?? Did the number of stoves quadruple?? Did Nigeria's population quadruple?? What was it??!!

Crooks.
truth is bitter!!
Apc is bokoharam!
bokoharam is Apc

4 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by lilprinze: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
patiently waiting for APC baseless and useless response to all these questions. It's crystal clear that APC and their evil members are the ones behind BH .

1 Like

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by omenka(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2014
VICTORCIZA: truth is bitter!!
Apc is bokoharam!
bokoharam is Apc
LMAO!! (Most of the time when I write "lmao" I'm just smiling, but this your comment truly made me lmao!!)

Apc is bokoharam. Bokoharam is apc - victorciza.

PDP is Boko Haram, and Boko Haram is PDP- Andrew Azazi (RIP)

Spot the difference! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by Adindupeter: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2014
omenka: What kind of useless piece of misleading article is this?? Why is the op making it look as though the MPs asked these questions themselves when it is a Nigerian asking them??

Crooks.
. You may create another tread with that question but please don't derail this one.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by aderonila18: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Source? undecided
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by omenka(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Adindupeter: . You may create another tread with that question but please don't derail this one.
You may create another forum and propagate lies unchallenged but please don't tell me what to write.

Omo ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by Alisha4U(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014

Crooks.

What if the answer is yes, would you be able to debunk it with credible statistics?

1 Like

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by omenka(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Alisha4U:

What if the answer is yes, would you be able to debunk it with credible statistics?
How the heck would you expect me to debunk it with credible stats Isn't the onus on the government to prove indeed that there was justification for the rise in payments?? I ask if there was, if if they say yes, then they are to prove there really was. Abi where you you go learn ur own law from??undecided

By the way, where on earth do you imagine there could be 400% rise in the number of vehicles or generators (items that mostly account for petroleum products usage) in a SINGLE year?? Was there a corresponding percentage rise in duties collected for imported vehicles?? Seriously, you guys really need to start applying your senses in the process of reasoning.

Anyone who imagines that that is possible must have screws loose upstairs!!

1 Like

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by asadike(f): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2014
These questions need answers. Where are the APC goons? We are waiting 4 them o.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by chimerase2: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Apc and der wahala undecided
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by stinggy(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2014
If after all what this country has passed through in the past two weeks - Oritsejafor, etc, you still believe APC sponsors BH, then you need a brain swap. I mean you're not human in any sense
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by gunuvi(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2014
omenka why do you want to derail this thread as if it doesn't concerns you as these questions are begging for answers.
pls do the needful and get out of this thread if you don't feel comfortable with those pertinent questions.
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by omenka(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2014
gunuvi: omenka why do you want to derail this thread as if it doesn't concerns you as these questions are begging for answers.
pls do the needful and get out of this thread if you don't feel comfortable with those pertinent questions.
I'm not uncomfortable with anyone asking "pertinent" questions, I'm against people spreading blatant falsehood and sourceless lies just to promote some ignominious agenda. If the op himself wants to ask those questions, why not caption the writeup to reflect they are his or a journalist's instead of making it appear as though they were asked my British MPs?? That is my grouse.

That said, my question still stands: what accounted for the burgeoned subsidy expenditure of 2011 till this day
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Buhari fits into Boko Haram agenda. No wonder Boko Haram want Buhari to be their chief negotiator. Nigerians shine your brain o.
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by Amacaco: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
@Omenka: Pls note that the price of oil at the international market and the No of vehicles in in Nigeria in 2011 have continued to rise and and cannot be the same in 2013 or 2014. Simple economics and mathematics should tell you that subsidy payments will definitely increase. What the government is saying that there is no need for these payments as such huge amount of money could be diverted to more beneficial areas.
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by donmalcolm21(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
omenka:
What kind of useless piece of misleading article is this?? Why is the op making it look as though the MPs asked these questions themselves when it is a Nigerian asking them??

Crooks.
can u kindly answer the question and God will punish you if you answer the question with another question
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by gunuvi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
donmalcolm21:
can u kindly answer the question and God will punish you if you answer the question with another question
Amen. APC e rats should come and answer these questions.
Re: 16 Questions Apc Chieftains Couldn't Answer In London(house Of Commons)on Sept 8 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
PDP e-rats are just getting more clueless as every new dawn unfold
@ OP you should have ask the question yourself instead of you saying it was been asked by the house of common
i can only give you credible answers if you can edit the heading

(1) (Reply)

Mr Darius Ishaku Wins PDP Guber Ticket In Taraba State. / Chief M.K.O Abiola's Daughter, Hafsat Writes To Jonathan. / I Registered Waec For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.