Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls (49750 Views)

Buhari Orders Investigation Into Kidnap Of 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Agree To Free All 219 Chibok Girls In A Swap Deal / Boko Haram To Free 219 Chibok Girls In Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by khattab02: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
jamesversion: People, brace yourselves for the arrival of the 219 Chibok girls and their babies.. grin grin
really? how many people dey born pikin within 5 months?? I no pray so ooo...
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by mcmukoko12(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
[size=15pt]This one na risky venture. Government should think twice these guys are up to something. The dangerous ones should not be release.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by nairaman66(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Already too late' I think the same politifcians are thesame BOKO haram members and this is all a vicious circle.

I mean since SA seized our money to buy weapons, there has been one victory to another from the Nigerian Army!! Anybody thinking what I am thinking?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Sike(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hallelujah!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by plainmirror(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
FG release those chief commandants to your perile. BH are loosing the fight and intends to use the chibok girls as a lifeline.
Do not compromise wif terrorists in any way. If they r eventually granted there bargain, then the vicious circle of kidnap and fresh demand continue.

Its time to treble military efforts and equip em in all sphere.

#BokoMustGo
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by amAZEing: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mediocrity and Clueless Packaging is What We Call Nigerian Government.

Rawani: What they fail to realise is that BH has graduated beyond petty bomb throwing and kidnapping, to a land-grabbing campaign aimed at establishing and expanding their islamic caliphate with no limit to scope, a la ISIL. Those girls are actually liabilities to their captors under their new modus operandi.

What they need are strategists and master planners that will help expand their territory to the furthest limits possible, the likes of Kabiru Sokoto that can take the campaign to the NW, yet the Nigerian authorities are playing right into their hands and anticipating praise for their gross and appalling naivety.

This was part of the plan all along, make the government desperate to earn some credibility as the elections approach, then blackmail it into shooting its own foot multiple times.

Oh what a clueless government we have.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Mclick(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Is this another twist to the whole thing; their leader Shakau has been reportedly killed, again is so strong and confident in their capacity to engage the govt for 45 more yrs. I smell fow play here

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by honprof1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
If u have a relative among them , what will ur decision be ?

damselalayo: How will terrorism be curbed in Nigeria if they release the chibok girls in exchange for the terrorists in detention,that will only buttress their activities.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Akpan107(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
damselalayo: How will terrorism be curbed in Nigeria if they release the chibok girls in exchange for the terrorists in detention,that will only buttress their activities.
Dont worry urself dear,
i trust our Nigerian Military, all the Boko Haram members will injected bofore they will be released, and they can only survive it for 30 days after the release.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
BBC reporting about possible release......
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin: Hmm
Did I just read the part that says Boko Haram had the capacity to engage the FG for the next 45 years?
Last Bullet
God punish their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
BBC : Defence HQ says that some of the abducted Chibok girls are freed, and are in Army's custody. Numbers to follow. Some reports that talks between Boko and Govt did happen.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by hardbody: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
jesuslovesme123: Where are the clowns that said no girls were kidnapped?

I really believed there was a kidnap before, now i believe there was no kidnap. The drama has been well orchestrated and played out. I hail.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by shehuakafi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Their plane is caught in S/Africa. So they most start rounding up.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by adedejisy: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
The film had just began.....gengen
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by EbolaParasite: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rawani: What they fail to realise is that BH has graduated beyond petty bomb throwing and kidnapping, to a land-grabbing campaign aimed at establishing and expanding their islamic caliphate with no limit to scope, a la ISIL. Those girls are actually liabilities to their captors under their new modus operandi.

What they need are strategists and master planners that will help expand their territory to the furthest limits possible, the likes of Kabiru Sokoto that can take the campaign to the NW, yet the Nigerian authorities are playing right into their hands and anticipating praise for their gross and appalling naivety.

This was part of the plan all along, make the government desperate to earn some credibility before the elections, then blackmail it into shooting its own foot multiple times.

Oh what a clueless government we have.

Nigerians sha. So you think they do not know this. No be only you go school na. There are smart people working in govt/SSS etc

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by conyema12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Poison the fuckers and release them to die after some days.....
useless boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by slikcipher(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
hardbody:

I really believed there was a kidnap before, now i believe there was no kidnap. The drama has been well orchestrated and played out. I hail.

those girls are comfy and healthy ..... Shettema knows
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by sylaz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Those unruly bastards will not play fair. I'm pretty sure of that.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Temidayo9(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
ednut1: i said it all along this tin is a scam, a planned work, elections don near suddenly our Army are defeating Boko haram, now this-the girls will be released, none have died from hunger or sickness or carry belle hmmm, Jona election campaign just got easy angry
Nigerian Govt is Bokoharam.... chikena!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by san316(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alhamdulillah. I pray they are all in one piece. I commend the fg, they've done the right thing.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Boko Haram has nothing to lose, they will still go back to abduct another people.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by sheniqua: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
UTILITYMAY: Fresh reports say that Boko Haram group has finally agreed to free all the Chibok girls for 18 sect commanders currently in detention.

It would be recalled that less than two weeks ago it was reported that the insurgents had agreed to release only 30 female students abducted in April in exchange for 18 key group members. The decision was allegedly made after the Nigerian authorities had held secret talks with one of boko haram seniors identified as Umar.

This Saturday it was gathered that the International Committee of the Red Cross and the Nigerian government were holding long-time negotiations on the issue.

Finally, according to the Nation, the agreement on 219 girls release was reached.

It has been reported that the two parties asked their representatives to go back to their leaders to discuss the new conditions.

At the meeting said to be facilitated by the President, Civil Rights Congress (CRC), Comrade Shehu Sani, it was allegedly claimed that if the girls were tried to be released by force, it might lead to fatalities.

One of those who attended the session said:

“The sect shifted its position and agreed to release all the girls instead of 30 Christian married girls it had promised. But Boko Haram said it does not trust the government going by previous experience. If the government had respected previous talks, the Chibok girls were initially meant to be off the hook during the Eid-el Fitr festival. Again about two weeks ago, a delegation was already in Maiduguri until the swap deal was bungled. Some security agents only advised on the release of six out of the 18 leaders of the sect. They rated the rest 12 as dangerous. When the insurgents found out, they backtracked and demanded the release of the 18 leaders. The development paved the way for the latest talks in Abuja which involved the ICRC.”

The source also said that the Nigerian authorities promised to release the 18 leaders as soon as all the girls were let go.

Another source present at the session said:

“We generally agreed that all the parties should go back to their leaders on the agreement reached. The government said no to piecemeal release of the girls and Boko Haram claimed that it will not have any business with the government until all the 18 leaders of the sect are freed. After the Eid-el-Kabir festival, the two parties will meet again on the terms to finalise the agreement or part ways. Before the meeting rose, Boko Haram representatives warned against the use of force to liberate the girls. It also made it clear that it had the “capacity to take on the Federal Government for the next 45 years.”

Regarding the insurgency in the North-East of Nigeria one of the sources said that “the outcome of the latest round of talks will determine whether they should ceasefire or not”.

It would be recalled that more than 200 girls were abducted on April 14 by boko haram in Chibok of the troubled Borno State. Despite both the military and social involvement of various countries worldwide, the majority of students are still missing.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-to-free-219-chibok-girls-in-swap-deal/

This is 5 months after they were captured
Their pregnancy don pass regular abortion stage
Chai
Imagine the emotional trauma and scar
This is painful for the girls and their parents
The torture and molestations
Innocence stolen by beasts
People wives violated by animals,5 solid months
May the anger of God rest on these brutes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by highmood(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Space booked
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by coolvitus(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
And u believe is true? My hand no dey oh
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by texaco1: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Boko haram agreeing to release the girls has just confirmed the thought all along that the issue of bh was tied too the pdp presidential ticket and all bh attacks was aimed to discredit and discourage gej was picking the ticket. Now that the issue of presidential candidate has been settled and gej has become the party candidate I guess the sponsors of bh has seen that there is no more reason to keep the girls .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by akatekpe(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
ednut1: i said it all along this tin is a scam, a planned work, elections don near suddenly our Army are defeating Boko haram, now this-the girls will be released, none have died from hunger or sickness or carry belle hmmm, Jona election campaign just got easy angry
naija ppl wu neva be satisfied. dm hold dos girls,u cry foul,dm wan release dm,u still de cry..haba mana angry
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bro next time ask permission before you post my thoughts!!angry
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by folba(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Never trust a terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by sheniqua: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
san316: Alhamdulillah. I pray they are all in one piece. I commend the fg, they've done the right thing.

How can they be in one piece
Is that possible?
Didn't you read the interview recently from the Australian negotiator about escaped girls that were r.aped daily sometimes multiple times in one day by several men.
Can any woman under captivity by a group of savage men come out in piece after 5 months?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Emmysteve(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
oluwato69sin: *yimu*
*Drags his nose *
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by greggng: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigeria is one big joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.