Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha (1444 Views)

Apc’ll Be In Power In Imo In The Next 24 Years, Okorocha Vows / 2015: Apc’ll Win On First Ballot – Ngige / Apc’ll Recover Adamawa Governorship Seat During Bye-election-David Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by argon500: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has predicted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will win the presidential election in 2015.
Addressing APC local government party chairmen from the 36 states, who gathered in Owerri to celebrate his 52nd birthday, Okorocha stressed the need for APC members to be aggressive in order to flush out the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its members from power, adding that PDP’s time in the history of politics in the country was over.

His words: “In 2015, APC will be in Aso Rock, we must be aggressive to drag PDP and its members out of Nigeria.”
Owelle Okorocha assured them that he had the capacity to stir the ship of the country and made it clear that PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan could not defeat him in the forthcoming general elections.

Okorocha, who said he would not run unless the masses ask him to run, regretted that his mission in the country had not been actualised due to the activities of the elite who denied him several opportunities to serve the people.

He told his guests that he had fought kidnapping to zero point in Imo State and assured that if given the opportunity to rule the country, he would end the activities of Boko Haram through decentralisation of power to the grassroots.
The governor stated that what inspired him to join politics was to render humanitarian services to the less privileged in the society, including the introduction of free education from primary to tertiary level in the state.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=82937

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Chazzyboy: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Prophet Rochas

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Bigflamie(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Any credible politician from Southeast/south-south will have my vote if not then I'd still remain with that junkie there.
This country sucks
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
he means virtual aso rock.

rochas making encouraging comments just to be relevant in apc but those nigas don't want him again because he can't deliver SE

so

mr rochas eat the humble pie and apologise to apga to save your drowning political life and maybe dash you a lga chairmanship or

go and die with apc come 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2014
.....as guests.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Rochas just spoke what majority Nigerians has been echoing. PDP will be swept out of office in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2014
It's obvious! Only a blind man or a mad man like one deranged opiaoku would refuse to acknowledge it!

Ngene
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: It's obvious! Only a blind man or a mad man like one deranged opiaoku would refuse to acknowledge it!

Ngene
Opiaku is actually having a crush grin grin
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: Rochas just spoke what majority Nigerians has been echoing. PDP will be swept out of office in 2015.

You mean majority of Nigerians in the diaspora?

Unfortunately they don't vote.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: Opiaku is actually having a crush grin grin

You are right there grin grin! I have received several pm from him!

Theassassin is really a goat! tongue

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

hahahahahagrin

for the first time you just made me laugh my asss off

crush asin how ?

pm as in how?

I resemble you homo?

mr/mrs its abormination in my tribe to knack in the asss.

so mr she-male find a partener maybe barcanista and stop crushing on my asss because I no go gree make you use baby pears on me so

go and die because you're a disgusting she-male

anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Ngwakwe: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2014
On its part, the Imo State House of Assembly said the creation of the 30,000 polling units was intended to give undue political advantage to the North. In a motion sponsored by the member representing Isiala Mbano State Constituency, Simeon Iwunze, and supported by all the members of the House, the lawmakers rejected the additional polling units.

The House, which resumed sitting after three months recess, called on the Federal Government to prevail on INEC to stop the on-going review of the voters’ register in the state and distribution of the Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs) till the polling units were adequately distributed amongst states according to the number of registered voters.

According to Iwunze, “this wicked action by Prof. is a premeditated plan to rig the 2015 elections in favour of the North and make the South East awfully inferior to other geopolitical zones.”

Okorocha speeches in APC National issues are meant to deceive his compatriots as this is a cover-up for his inability to sell APC presidency in Imo State

Imo Assembly disagrees with Okorocha and want GEJ re-elected in a unanimous decision.

He is on his own as far as election of President in 2015 is concern and the more he pushes this unpopular appeal, there exist the possibility it may lead to his defeat in gubernatorial election

I advise him to tread with caution as every politics is local

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by lagdmark(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Even if APC occupies Great Aso rock come 2015 Rochas is still a minority, they will use him and dump him .
Sycophants normally don't occupy sensitive position in naija politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by argon500: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Guys/girls, please don't derail my thread with abusive message.. Thanks

NgeneUkwenu:

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by argon500: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Guys/girls, please don't derail my thread with abusive message.. Thanks

theassassin:

hahahahahagrin

for the first time you just made me laugh my asss off

crush asin how ?

pm as in how?

I resemble you homo?

mr/mrs its abormination in my tribe to knack in the asss.

so mr she-male find a partener maybe barcanista and stop crushing on my asss because I no go gree make you use baby pears on me so

go and die because you're a disgusting she-male

anu ofia
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: grin grin grin

shey you know say thunder go fire that your brown stinking teeth

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by argon500: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Can't you guys argue without abuse? Smh

theassassin:

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

grin grin
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: grin grin
idiott
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:
idiott
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

hahahahahagrin

for the first time you just made me regret sending you those mails!

You know am homo!

And it is not an abormination in my tribe to knack in the asss.

So I have a partener already like Igboson1 and talktimi and I have stopped crushing on womab because I now know how to make use of baby pears on them

Let me go and die because I am a disgusting she-male

In short Abu m anu ofia

As in, you are a homo? Interesting...
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

As in, you are a homo? Interesting...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

As in, I am a homo and its Interesting...

bia this disgusting she-male don't ever in your life dream of my asss because am not your type.

shameless born by mistake mugu.

nkita lifolu gi nsi

anu ofia

shameless vulture

thunder scatter your mama and papa head for making this grave mistake of giving birth to a thing like you.

ozu kwulu anwu

afo sagbuo nne I na nna i

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: grin grin grin

you're a playing a dangerous game mr man.

am warning you don't get on my nerves

or your nairaland life will be misreable to you.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
theassassin:

Biko Ngene, don't be annoyed, you know am a disgusting she-male ! I will never ever in my life dream of becoming human being, because am not your type.

I am shameless born by mistake mugu.

nkita lifolu mu nsi

Abum anu ofia biko!

I am a shameless vulture

Please thunder scatter my mama and papa head for making this grave mistake of giving birth to a thing like me

Abum ozu kwulu anwu

Biko afo sagbuo nne m na nna m

Okay accepted!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by luvinhubby(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
barcanista: Rochas just spoke what majority Nigerians has been echoing. PDP will be swept out of office in 2015.
Bros u travel?
Noticed yout absence in APC threads, abi u don change mind?
grin
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay i accepted the fact that am a she-male !

better

because you deserve no place among human.

your mother will be crying now for not ordering your hopeless father to use condom.

ezi

useless she-male
hopeless thing
onye ala
anu ofia
ezi
vulture
only a gay takes you serious in this forum again because you are a worthless fellow

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by theassassin: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

can you give me your ass to fvck because I hate myself
no

go

and fvck yourself

1 Like

Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by lilprinze: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
by 2015 APC would be history in this country
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by agabusta: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
lilprinze: by 2015 APC would be history in this country

In your dreams
Re: 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha by size38: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yes oooo mr Governor. We are so tired of PDP. No water, road, health system security, electricity and above all jobs for the millions of Nigerian youths who have grown frustrated after spending time, money and going through the rigors of Nigerian universities only to graduate without hope for any better living condition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: APC Party Members Engage In Free-for-all Fight AT Non-elective Convention / Buhari Lied About His Pension Claims..fed. Ministry Of Finance(details Released) / EXCLUSIVE: Revealed: The Nigerians Aboard Jet That Smuggled $9.3 Million Arms...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.