Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) (2787 Views)

MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Project Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) by Vokate: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below positions:

1.) Data Cataloguer

2.) Fitter

3.) Store Keeper

4.) Mobile Crane Operator

5.) Shift Manager – Power Plant

6.) Shift Manager – Power Distribution

7.) Warehouse Manager

Application Link

http://www..com/entry-level-and-experienced-jobvacancies-at-flour-mills-of-nigeria-plc-7-positions/

Application Closing Date
Thursday 25th September, 2014
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) by Debbyug(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Been trying to update my CV on line just as the requested before one could apply but they keep feeding me back with details I never updated..don't really get that
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) by Ibotex(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
This job is internal advert. Meaning it is only for those who r in their System already. more like switching from one Job family to the other
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) by Olaoke16(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ibotex ur claim is right merely bt no as u think it..is nt meant for only their existing staff bt also to any qualified candidate dat has d required cognate experience... I av applied to such Position b4 and i was invited for d Test and interview...anybody wey WAN apply shud try apply oooo...dont be convince...
Re: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just received a mail for a competency test. But funny part is that I dnt know whc post I applied for

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Banking Officers / Please Who Received This Email With Me. / N-power 2017 Re-applying Can Only Be Done By Those Who Received An Sms Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.