Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo (19775 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by itohan3: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-K_or8z1b0IY/VCFgCSTlBCI/AAAAAAABRNM/XLkyhOv579Y/s400/7.JPG[/img]

27 year old Reginald Humphrey aka "The Cinnamon Apple Guy", finally killed his 23 year old girlfriend MichelleGeiger yesterday morning after she allegedly posted a photo of yet another man as her "#ManCrushMonday". Known as MCM, it trends on Instagram and Twitter every Monday.

He stabbed her 14 times while she slept in the condo they both shared together.The couple made some fame after a viral video hit the internet where they fought over the same issue...

Viralupdate reports that,The couple were in the news sometime last month after a neighbor captured a video of Humphrey yelling at Geiger, after she posted once more a pic of her "Man Crush Monday".
"I thought you loved me! You was my baby, my f**king cinnamon apple", you can hear Reginald shout in the video.
Even though the couple is seen experiencing some relationship problems, friends of the two swear they were very happy with one another, besides that little incident that they had apparently settled.

SEE FULL STORY HERE...

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Airforce1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Otutu1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Apparently they had not settled. Gurls too una no dey try. RIP sha. Or anything more?
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by soonpoint(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Full story? Whats there to read again.....#sadnews

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Haywhymido(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dey r nt married 4 God sake. Move to d nxt if u cant cope with dat
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
One word, 'INSECURE'.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by FlintGuevara(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2014
My lawd! This guy is an insecure MF
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2014
suxxman: One word, 'INSECURE'.
On point!
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by nwaobitex: 5:47am On Sep 25, 2014
#sadstory
rip dear
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by rotwailler(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200
10gig....12,000

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by jnrbayano(m): 4:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Obsession fused with the highest known degree of lunacy.

shocked
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by darne(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Louboutin cheesy cheesy

Lo ba tan angry

ManCrushMonday, Social Media Madness Daily undecided undecided
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by butanepro(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Effect of cinnamon apple. Rip to the dead. They won't listen to advise, don't live couples live till u are ready psychologically and fits in other places.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by FarindeMichael: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2014
MOST CHEAPEST DATA PLAN ON MTN NETWORK @ TAKE AWAY PRICES......CHECK OUT FOR THE PICTURE BELOW OR REACH US ON
WHATAPP : 07063188981
BBM PIN : 74798FAA
NOTE : ALL OUR DATA PLANS ARE VALID FOR 30 DAYS AND CAN BE USED ON ANY INTERNET ENABLED DEVICE E.G LAPTOP, TABLET, ANDROID, IPHONE, ...
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by fr3do(m): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Bush man, she did it earlier, you should have left her after that.
Now, you have killed someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Marlicque: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Edi re ooooo..... sad sad sad May God save us from extreme level of jealousy. AMIN
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Donfamous(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2014
I know some tribal bigots will be rushing down here to see if its an igbo or yoruba, smh may God have mercy on u.
And me too
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by egopersonified(f): 4:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Na all these kin won dey suppose dey molest for prison. Becos of ordinary pics kwa.
Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Posting Pic Of Another Man As Her #mancrushmonday-photo by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 29, 2014
The evil people do now days surprise even the devil himself.

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses / Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.