Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money (1978 Views)

Marry First, Love Later Or Love First, Marry Later? / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by bliz123: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have heard stuffs like poverty kills. The bible also says the love of money is the root of all evil, so it struck me to ask the intelligent and exposed NL's which is worst?
My friend once asked me he is tired of looking for money that is not forthcoming after 6 years of graduation, he has learnt more than 4 trades and so on but yet, he is a far off where he wants to be, now he is sad,angry and desperate as I can see. Now is it that his love for money is the problem or the lack of it.
Or do u have valid things he can do to liberate him from poverty and save him?

EDIT... NOW I AM ON YOUTUBE (SEARCH AFRICAN GIANT MAKE MONEY ONLINE) OR CHECK MY BIO
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by naturally: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Too much Love for money is more dangerous. Fear greedy people

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
naturally: Too much Love for money is more dangerous. Fear greedy people
Love of money vs Lack of Money ..... Hmmm ! Witty !

I think Lack of Money is more Dangerous !
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by mstik(f): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
lack of love is worse....
Remember money can't buy you happiness, so you might be rich and still be miserable
Lack of love will turn you into a miserable, angry,hateful, emotionally messed up zombie
Lack of money will just leave you in poverty...
But if you're poor and in love, you really won't give a... damn grin
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by prettiest1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
So far the Bible did not say money itself is evil but love of its. Both are dangerous because it's from the love of money and lack of its that money rituals, kidnappings etc crept into the society. Money as I said is not evil.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Poverty, ise, Owu is 'more dangerous' undecided
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Love. I don't believe the 'heart' was made for money.
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by lertee(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
When there is money,there will be love. Love in a relationship without money will surely turn sour.
Lack of money (poverty) is more dangerous.
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
We all know 'love' and 'money' are essential or important things in a relationship.....But one supercedes the other....

When there is love and there is no money in a relationship.....There is every possibility they will survive and bounce back....Yeah, I know they wont eat love...I also know that love will not bring food to their table...

Love doesnt walk alone.....It comes or exist with some other packages like trust, faith, hope, believe etc....When you love someone truely...You believe in him or her...You have faith things will get better....you hope for the best..... And you trust him or her with your life...With all this, any relationship can survive the toughest and harshest times....

...Money they say is the root of all evil.... To me...Lack of love is far more dangerous...

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by TRADELYN: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm...this is one of the best I have read from you.

BTW, it's "the love of money that is the root of all evil."

temigracie: We all know 'love' and 'money' are essential or important things in a relationship.....But one supercedes the other....

When there is love and there is no money in a relationship.....There is every possibility they will survive and bounce back....Yeah, I know they wont eat love...I also know that love will not bring food to their table...

Love doesnt walk alone.....It comes or exist with some other packages like trust, faith, hope, believe etc....When you love someone truely...You believe in him or her...You have faith things will get better....you hope for the best..... And you trust him or her with your life...With all this, any relationship can survive the toughest and harshest times....

...Money they say is the root of all evil.... To me...Lack of love is far more dangerous...

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
TRADELYN: Hmmm...this is one of the best I have read from you.

BTW, it's "the love of money that is the root of all evil."

...lol...Tanks alot, sir...

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by TRADELYN: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie:

...lol...Tanks alot, sir...
OK, my dear Teminoni grin grin grin
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
TRADELYN:
OK, my dear Teminoni grin grin grin
...lol..**blushing**

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Katier00(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Believe me when i say, Lack of money is deadly not only dengerous
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Love of Money, Root of Evil.
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by egopersonified(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
To each his own, whatever rocks your boat. But I just find this nl saying strange, 'I would rather cry in a mercedes than in a keke napep'.
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Dcholeric: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2014
lack of money
someone that lacks money without unhealthy love for money, only needs the money to do the necessary needs he/she has, and when he/she starts generating money, and those needs are taken care of, joy, happiness and satisfaction begins to flow in.
love of money
when there is love for money he/she might be the richest in a country, but will look further to take every other person wealth in that country and after he/she has succeeded, he/she moves to get the wealth of the next country and so on because satisfaction can never come, instead it will generate greed, generate competition for leadership or the richest, and therefore it will generate zeal to do whatever it takes to get all the money around and afar his/her vicinity.
why do you think these politicians are never satisfied love of money (because in this time you got money you can own power if you want), unhealthy love for money goes with love for power

Note. there are rich people who doesn't have (unhealthy)love for money ,the money might have been inherited, made By a trade or other good means with any sense of greed. those are the kind of people that don't seek leadership even when they are recognised and respected, instead they go ahead to help the poor and society with their money, wisdom and relate well with almost everyone in the society whether poor or rich.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by ogawisdom(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lack of money get level sha but if u r talking abt extreme lack of money such dt u can't feed, cloth n provide shelter then it is nt jst dangerous but it ll kill u angry. Money answereth everything on earth including love tongue yes u can practically buy love n happiness with money grin
Wat is love self than a decision to commit to someone undecided
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by bliz123: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
mstik: lack of love is worse....
Remember money can't buy you happiness, so you might be rich and still be miserable
Lack of love will turn you into a miserable, angry,hateful, emotionally messed up zombie
Lack of money will just leave you in poverty...
But if you're poor and in love, you really won't give a... damn grin
I asked lack of money and love of money and not love itself. Please read again. Sir
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Kanwulia: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lack of money is the root of all evil. grin
Including lack of love.

A poverty-stricken soul can NEVER have a chance to give and receive love! kiss

With 'comfortablility'. . . you can never look for love.
YOU AIM FOR SELF-RESPECT ONLY!
You never have to sell your body or spirit like a THIRD WORLD PROST-ITUTE! kiss
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Kanwulia: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
MONEY IS LOVE!!!
Nor be person wey chop belle-full dey feel love? cheesy
Like me of course!!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4agcQBHn_w
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by bliz123: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Do you know you can use psalm to get money, i am telling you right now that there are psalms to obtain favour fast and it is effective and anyone from anywhere in the world can use it.
Most times we all work and struggle to make ends meet but you can use these psalm to bring money to you. I will let you see how to use psalms to get money. Please follow the video to know without missing any part of the video.

I made this in the spirit of Christmas and for the fact that i know it works.
PSALM TO GET MONEY | PSALMS TO OBTAIN FAVOUR | FAST & EFFECTIVE PROCESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-VxypVMN1A
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by Twenty8: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
bliz123:
I have heard stuffs like poverty kills. The bible also says the love of money is the root of all evil, so it struck me to ask the intelligent and exposed NL's which is worst?
My friend once asked me he is tired of looking for money that is not forthcoming after 6 years of graduation, he has learnt more than 4 trades and so on but yet, he is a far off where he wants to be, now he is sad,angry and desperate as I can see. Now is it that his love for money is the problem or the lack of it.
Or do u have valid things he can do to liberate him from poverty and save him?

Both is disturbing your friend.
Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by bliz123: 3:27am On Dec 22, 2020
The new year is fast approaching and i will love that you start something immediately even if it will only make you a profit of 50k monthly, at least that will ease the whole naija caused and coro induced hardship.

I will tell you each business and how you will go about it and how you an make tons of money with these online and offline. In truth you deserve the best in life and that is what i wish you, that you will prosper and prosper indeed. And i must say that number 3 is really an eye opener.

i am aware that sometimes we believe we are limited by money, but as a business owner in Nigeria myself and having being through the process of starting business with money and without money, i can say from experience that money is not really the main problem of business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwjDRGyAtYU

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Dangerous: Lack Of Money Or Love Of Money by bliz123: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
HAPPY TUESDAY...MORE BLESSING

(1) (Reply)

Hope Am Not Overdoing....... / See A Mother Dressed Her Son Like A Woman And Posted It On Facebook (picture) / Can I Adopt As A Single Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.