Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,843 members, 7,866,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. (595 Views)

Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / Would You Vote For Goodluck Jonathan Come 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just give a single reason why you would vote for Jonathan come 2015.
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Because of Azikiwe in his name tongue

1 Like

Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
just because he is not an Hausa/ Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by padeolu: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
..because he won't win.

1 Like

Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ordinarily I would vote 4 him if am seein to d division & dis-unity includin hi-level impunity in dis con3 called Nigeria undecided

Buh above all, d guy iz so visionless with no leadership qualities whatsoever, he's jez a vegetable occupyin space till 2015 cool

I sympathize with PDP been faced with diz very hard kwestion.

1 Like

Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Michaelsokoto, I dislike comments that will not add to the knowledge bank. This is one of the main reasons for forum discussions.

I actually don't know if some Mods in NL worth their salt.

@OP
To complete South-South's 2nd term.
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by worthytalk: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Because he is more human and tolerance than the others.
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by fiisms: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have now seen reason why Jonathan deserves a second term in office. I travelled to Enugu via PH-Aba-Okigwe express way after hearing the jingles that the road has been fixed. I did not bother so much about the Rivers part of the road. With the recent happenings I did not expect FG to do anything serious there. I had expected that with the good relationship between the FG and Abia, that part of the road will feature what I heard over the radio. But that's the place I had the nightmare. I said GEJ should be allowed to go for a second term. When a student fails in his exam, he has to repeat. Vote GEJ. It's an opportunity to right his wrongs. Sentiments apart, if he doesn't improve on the situation in the south it will be difficult to get anyone from the north to do so. Let's forget party and allow GEJ to come back. He has failed us. Let him correct his mistakes. God bless Nigeria. ---BEN AGBARA
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Because he is the best of the worst
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
because he is better than buhari.
if the opposition brings out someone better than jonathan, we will reconsider of course. cool
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
psucc: @Michaelsokoto, I dislike comments that will not add to the knowledge bank. This is one of the main reasons for forum discussions.

I actually don't know if some Mods in NL worth their salt.

@OP
To complete South-South's 2nd term.
U can take my statement 2 central bank & d officials would gladly document it 4 free.
OP asked 4 one reason to reelect d cliff... grin & I deemed it fit 2 lend my stance on it by citin good enuf reason why I woul want d otuoke chap 2 return in 2015 buh u hia flabagratin hypershyte angry

If I may ask, is it a must dat presidency should remain in SS with all manner of crisis currently befallin d nation? Am a NDeltan so don't start trash hia. Whatever happened to purposeful & resourceful leadership badly needed in dis con3, smh undecided
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
relchange: because he is better than buhari.
if the opposition brings out someone better than jonathan, we will reconsider of course. cool
So much hatred in ur heart

Buh Jesus luvs u smiley
Re: Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. by citizenY(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Simple..... to enable him tra
transfer central bank to South Africa .... or the south pole!!!!"!

(1) (Reply)

Freed Chibok Girl Can't Identify Self! / What's Your Say On FG To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members? / Jonathan Has Reducedunemployment By 20% —group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.