Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kalu Is Envious Of Orji’s Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Is Envious Of Orji’s Achievements (464 Views)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Five People Were Killed Today At The Camp Neya Home Of Orji Uzor Kalu At Igbere / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu Is Envious Of Orji’s Achievements by Slim1978(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
The Abia State Government has attributed the ceaseless attacks on the state and its people by former Governor Orji Uzor Kalu to envy arising form the numerous achievements which it has made in less than four years. Abia Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Dr Eze Chikamnayo, who led Governor Theodore Orji’s Media Team to address newsmen in Umuahia at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) also alleged that the former governor was not happy because his intention to continue looting Abia was terminated by his successor who has liberated the state. Chikamnayo maintained that Governor Orji, in liberating Abians, ” freed the resources of Abia state for the service and welfare of its long suffering people.” “Since then,” Chikamnayo continued http://unionmailnewspapers.com/kalu-envious-orjis-achievements-chikamnayo/
Re: Kalu Is Envious Of Orji’s Achievements by kennyjubris: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Both of them are birds of the same feathers. Orji + Orji = Abia ddestruction. God will help Abia
Re: Kalu Is Envious Of Orji’s Achievements by eljimmah: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
@op, those two governors are the worst leaders the world has ever seen.

i happened to pass through that state today and honestly in all my years of travelling that i have been complaining of bad roads i saw something that was worse than a bad road. Imagine a road so bad with a pothole that was more than five feet deep, more than twenty feet in lenght......

shaiiiiii........
Re: Kalu Is Envious Of Orji’s Achievements by hushmail: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
the information commissioner sef no get shame

how u compare orji uzor with TA Orji?

u cannt compare apples to oranges

yes both is/was corrupt governors

but if for nothing else, Orji was able to win Champions cup

twice in a row, and built/modernize Aba stadium

what can TA boast of ? 100000% increase in property rate in ABa.

ask Ndi Aba if u dont believe me

(1) (Reply)

Governor Kayode Fayemi, Declares Curfew In Ekiti State / Who Is Your Favorite Independence Hero / Malala Yousafzai, Kailash Satyarthi Win Nobel Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.