Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) (869 Views)

8 Operators Of Illegal Universities Being Prosecuted – NUC / List Of Universities In Ghana Accredited & Recognized In Nigeria / To Be Denied Youth Service Because Course Is Yet To Be Accredited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by cyberguy72(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
AGITATION!!! WE MUST BE ACCREDITED
It has always been this way from the time immemorial; the few rich always want to have all to themselves to get richer, wishing the multitude to get poorer, but this system of life will not continue in this our Great Country Nigeria. In this era of our amiable President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's reign. The Young shall and must grow to be the people they are made to become.

In the year 2012, JAMB introduced this online registration that requires Finger Printing. it was a welcome idea because it indicated or signified a technological advancement. And of course it was and is. But, this technological advancement was not pure and transparent, it was geared towards crushing those infant firms . With the evil motive, they (JAMB) introduced CAFE ACCREDITATION SCHEME because they felt that, even though those infant Cafes/firms could buy the FingerPrinting Machine, most of them will not be able to afford to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to be accredited, so they will fade away. But, unfortunately for them this never came to reality as most of the Cafes at least above 85% if not 95% were able to Pay the Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) to be accredited, hence such infant Cafes were not crushed as they intended them to be.

And behold, it has now come to this point where Cafes should not partake in JAMB registration again.It is now being done by Institutions only . THIS IS A FOULL PLAY! The rich geting richer and the poor geting poorer, And because we are not poor and will not get poorer, will we as well be accredited/allowed to register this JAMB in our various office.

So how can we achieve this?

Hence comes the call for AGITATION. We must stop this habit/character of anyone that get to the top want to get all leaving the multitude get nothing.

We Must Agitate Through The Media Now.

How do we go about it?

I have made my consultations and findings and the result it this.

That, JAMB met with some Institution Leaders and decided to Privatize/Monopolize JAMB E-Registration exercise so as to gather all to themselves, leaving the people (CAFE OPERATOR) that needs this E-registration to assist them improve their living empty handed .

And that if anyone will ever be able to access accreditation, such Cafe/Person will spend not less than Three Hundred Thousand Naira (N300,000.00) adding to a good tight arrangement with JAMB Senior Official.

So What Do We Do?

AGITATION! AGITATION!! AGITATION!!!

We must Agitate through the Medias.

We will send Open Letters to the Federal House of Senate and Representative, appealing to them to call on JAMB to call-off this injustice.

Of course we will as well send Open Letters to the JAMB Head Quarter and Zonal Offices pleading that they should allow us to partake in the E-registration Exercise.

And while writing these Open Letters through the Newspapers Media, (All the Federal Newspapers like Sun, Vanguard, Punch ETC) we shall as well copy the PRESIDENCY.

When these Newspapers Circulate our agitationd, the same day, some of us will arrange to go on NTA and AIT National News with the same Complain and Agitation.

Why will this AGITATION be given an URGENT response?

It is a Peaceful and Quiet Agitation that will attract the attention of every responsible leader. Because in these Open Letters and TV broadcast, we will highlight and tell Nigerians Openly the reasons why we should be allowed to be Accredited to do the JAMB E-registration. Such reasons among others:

That, ICT Advancement is meant for making things easy for the all both the rich and the poor. And it is outrightly wrong for anyone or group of persons to make things difficult for the public in the name of Advancing Technology in any sector to exploit the public.

That, we are not just Self-Employed but are creating job opportunities to many other Nigerian Citizens who would have been roaming the street to commit one crime or the other if not for our effort to make ends meet, providing such job opportunities. Therefore, frustrating these Cafes/Entrepreneurial firms (Small or Big) is invariably a frustration to thousand of the Nigerian Youths hence encouraging Roaming the street.

That, we are Self-Employed Citizens of this Great Country Nigeria. We chose to be Entrepreneurs because we know that Government alone will not and cannot be able to employ all citizens and we do not want to be roaming the street hopelessly.

That, there are some villages far away and separated by Kilometers of road from the cities and some other villages are far away and separated from the cities and as such would invariably spend above Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) for transport to and fro to be able to Register in these Cities based Center. For this economic reason, we the Cafe Operators go to these villages to register the prospective students in such villages to reduce transport expenses for the poor parents as some of these JAMB Candidates are young children that need someone to accompany them to travel far for such registration.

That, Our leaders should encourage us (the youth and the middle age) to engage in entrepreneurial activities.

And that if the Positioned/Leader/Rich alone should be allowed to get RICHER and the Inopportuned/Lead/Pool should get POORER, then there is no Democracy. For democracy is the Rule/Government of the people, by the People and for the people, and provides food on everyman's table.

These and as many more reasons we can send to the Public:- The House of Senate, The House of Representatives and to the President.

From my findings, when these Open Letters goes out to be read by the public, in Two (2) to Three (3) weeks time, We will be asked to submit our grieviances by the SENATE to be given a free access by JAMB to register this year`s JAMB E-registration or will be ask to register as before to be accredited.

With our prayers and good intentions, in few weeks our lost hope regarding 2015 JAMB REGISTRATION will be recovered.

It is your right and my right to CRY OUT LOUD and it is the right and responsibility of those we have sent to represent us to come to our aid when we CRY ALOUD and they HEAR US CRY.
Re: Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by Amthol(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
I hope and pray that the agitations would be tended to by appropriate quarters
Re: Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by hushmail: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
guy u go achieve better result if u summarize

though I read all sha, but not everyone fit get patience

my advise, agitation is good, but u need to organize urself (cafe owners)

and hack / bombard the websites of the institutions, that the are

unable to fill a single form

bod down their servers, its been done before,

but dont ask me how grin grin grin
Re: Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by Zukoslim(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2014
lemme try i understand what u trying to say..

1stly jamb introduced finger printing, u op the cafe welcomed it
2ndly jamb said u must b accredited by paying 10,000naira before registering candidate whom u over charge(u register frm 500 and above) ...you dint complained, u welcomed it, now jamb have opted to select centers that will do the registration.. u are now complaining, y? cus you are selfish,op u cnt eat ur cake and have it

op u said your fighting for d poor and u forgot dat you and jamb have been extorting from student all this while,
jamb reg scratch card 4k+ - op d cafe online reg 500h and above ( jeez)
result comes out
jamb result scratch card ( which come in two type..jamb deceiving people since 1960)1st ebundle cost 1k...cafe people will buy it at dat rate in large quantity + t fare....will now sell at exorbitant prices..1500 and above, have seen well its been sold 4 2.5k, now cafe op will now still charge u 500 for checking it( they have obviously block the site on there systems,thereby making you unable to check except they help u)
2nd jamb result scratch card...e facility.. lolz no difference frm the previous 1 jus addition of your passport, cost 1k...same process will go again with op d cafe....
those whose score is below expectation will now do Change of cost/institutions.. lolz, dat cost 2.5k..op d cafe will sell for 3.5k or 4k....
now u gain admission.. u will buy scratch card for admission letter, 1k, op the cafe will sell for 1.5k and above and charge u 500h for printing it...

y am i explaining all this..jamb has forgotten it objective and focus more on profit making or should i call it monopoly, and no 1 is saying anything, cus all parties involved have been benefiting, rather than op to fight for the extortion that jamb has been doing to the poor he is here saying rubbish cus jamb kick u out..

op jamb did a good thing, u hear..now we all cn AGITATE as u call it...not ONLY for your aforementioned reasons but for the good of all the students...jamb should be called to order, all this unnecessary buy this and that should stop..imagine 1million+ candidate buying this and that, for what? who do jamb accounts to?

op dnt have a selfish interest, if you wanna do this, do it the right way
Re: Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by Zukoslim(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2014
hushmail: guy u go achieve better result if u summarize

though I read all sha, but not everyone fit get patience

my advise, agitation is good, but u need to organize urself (cafe owners)

and hack / bombard the websites of the institutions, that the are

unable to fill a single form

bod down their servers, its been done before,

but dont ask me how grin grin grin

and you think thats the solution,

you dont solve a problem by causing another 1
young man, frm what u said, i will assume thats the path u do follow,

my advice, desist from it
Re: Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by 573V31D(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
U have ur point @op...but u must also understand dat 1 d objective of jamb is to conduct a malpractise free exam which requires proper monitoring right from d point of registration e.g double reg., passport manipulation etc...anyway i'm not supporting dis action of theirs in anyway and even afraid other exam bodies will follow suite rendering thousands of cafe operators jobless. I only expected a more strict reg procedure and sensitisation to cafes and sanctions.
Jamb extorting nigerians since 1978.
Re: Agitation!!! We Must Be Accredited (visions For Cafe Operators ) by SociableG: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jamb didn't put into consideration how candidates leaving far from 2 0r 3 CBT points will register in their respective states. Imagine the stress & extra expenses to register 2015 Jamb. Some candidates will have to travel long distances and wait on long queues. Jamb ought not to focus on making huge profit but on organizing a stress free registration & exam.

(1) (Reply)

Please,i Need Names Of Good Aviation Schools Around Isolo,ikotun And Ipaja Axis? / Best Elect/elect Departments / Mapoly 2014/2015 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.