Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... (2890 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by 9jahubcom(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9ag9O4UZVV0/VCHi9u_z2SI/AAAAAAADlo0/1Put5daJqCc/s1600/ByODbl8IAAEvn11.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha celebrated his 52nd birthday yesterday Sept. 22nd by riding a bicycle on the streets of Owerri...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by adonbilivit: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
wow. started with a bike now we are here. he still looks rich on that bicycle
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by kekakuz(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Asiri e onitu
amin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by asadike(f): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
One of a kind governor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
And that's how to show modesty
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by mainheart(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
if he like he should sell pure water that one no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by theSpark(m): 12:05am On Sep 24, 2014
What's that dude with a brown uniform trying to do?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by abacus(m): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2014
theSpark: What's that dude with a brown uniform trying to do?
He felt oga will soon fall down yakata..

Good one from our governor friend..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Psylas(m): 1:28am On Sep 24, 2014
Rochas bu Alobam
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by sheniqua: 1:51am On Sep 24, 2014
9jahubcom: [img]http://4.bp..com/-9ag9O4UZVV0/VCHi9u_z2SI/AAAAAAADlo0/1Put5daJqCc/s1600/ByODbl8IAAEvn11.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha celebrated his 52nd birthday yesterday Sept. 22nd by riding a bicycle on the streets of Owerri...

Ya na ndi ntiwa na ndi nkuwa ya
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by okonja(m): 2:36am On Sep 24, 2014
This man tho
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by arewafederation: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Lolz.... This Rochas is a clown. cheesy

I love the way he bridges the gap between the rich and poor, giving the masses a sense of belonging unlike other leaders who act like emperors and are rarely seen in public.

I just can't wait to see Gen Buhari handing over to Rochas in 2019.... cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by tit(f): 2:53am On Sep 24, 2014
selfishness to the power 1 million.
so this man cannot buy common bicycles for his mumu followers?
see Roachas smiling at their foolishness!
he knows these people mumu pass nama!
and the people mumu no get part 2. How them take leg dey follow person on bicycle?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by free2ryhme: 3:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Rotimi Amaechi power bikes lagos ibadan expressway

Rochas rides bicycle for village square

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Even dou na one term I wish ds guy shld b d president of Nigeria one day!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2014
I so much like dis man, his first year in office, he used to do something extra ordinary.

He will be driven around on keke, pple rarely noticed, and he will stop at some street food vendors buy roasted yam or somethings like and eat, low key, no one will know, and he will plead with d vendor(s) not to tell anyone, but he will just buy off what ever they have left and encourage them.

He used that method to survey most of Owerri city and d other towns in Imo, without raising suspicions.

Then the other one that made people know was when he came down from d keke and bought N500 worth of Akara from one woman and gave d woman 10K, no one believed he could do such a thing, it was so wonderful and the woman burst into tears.

That man is someone who is called a leader. People just hate him cus he blocked every money missing and sharing formular and they say he is stingy. While he is doing what should be done, now he has transformed the state to an enviable position.

*the last time the thief (T.A. Orji) in my state Abia came to Aba, Aba bois pelted pure water and pure water satchets mixed with wet sand at him and his entourage. It happened upto 3 times, he vowed never to come to Aba again. He is such a useless gobbit.
God is adding pepper to the punishment he will reel to him, I don't think he will ever go scot free from destroying Aba and Abia state as a whole*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
tit: selfishness to the power 1 million.
and the people mumu no get part 2. How them take leg dey follow person on bicycle?
Hater alert! Go and Die please!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by datguru: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
for him mind angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigeria politicians,fooling the masses till thy kingdom comes.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Collynzo22: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Mallam Rochas Okorocha and Showmanship.
This is how you will ride your way out of douglas house come 2015.

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by missdebs(f): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2014
tit: selfishness to the power 1 million.
even if d man kills himself 4 ds pple, una go still talk....reminds me of d proverbial traveller and his donkey

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by DonaldGenes(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2014
I just like the man simple disposition to life devoid of his political shortcomings or whatever..With stunts like this; you can't help but admired him
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by lilprinze: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerians can easily get carried away by the funny attitude of these politicians. Now, was he voted in to ride bicycle all around?
So what's the moral behind that? All for 2nd
term chance.Smh
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Chaleeee: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2014
[size=15pt]JUDAS OKOROCHA[/size]
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by chimerase2: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: One of a kind governor
kind becos he is riding a bicyle undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by asadike(f): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2014
chimerase2: kind becos he is riding a bicyle undecided
if u dont undastand what i meant here,simply ask me nt make face at me jor.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by ElFenomeno1: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2014
mainheart: if he like he should sale pure water that one no concern me

Sell not sale, fu...cking dunce!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by chimerase2: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2014
asadike: if u dont undastand what i meant here,simply ask me nt make face at me jor.
oya nne wat did u mean u knw amu still learning undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by omenka(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2014
theSpark: What's that dude with a brown uniform trying to do?
Question.gringrin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by Babysho(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
hmmmm...failbrake tinz i pray
Re: Photo Of The Day: Rochas Okorocha And His Bicycle... by ayukdaboss(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2014
lilprinze: Nigerians can easily get carried away by the funny attitude of these politicians. Now, was he voted in to ride bicycle all around?
So what's the moral behind that? All for 2nd
term chance.Smh
So since he came into power he has been riding bicycles around Imo State all day? Rochas has been one of the best governors in Nigeria this term. If you're a hater please lick a transformer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor / President Jonathan Unveil New N100 Bank Note / Jonathan's Drug Baron Friend Open Rice For Vote Center (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.