Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? (734 Views)

Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street / Photos Of Other World Leaders Standing Alone At No. 10 Downing Street, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by Glite(f): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2008
A black president in the White House . Unbelievable and I am completely out of my head over this !! smiley
As things stand the only radical change that can happen to the UK is the change of power into the hands of BNP as their economy is crumbling around accusation of immigrant overpopulation.Can it ever happen that a black person let alone an immigrant can find his/her way into 10 Downing ? Not in a thousand years I think. Congratulations America !!
Re: Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2008
Re: Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by Sauron1: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
Glite:

A black president in the White House . Unbelievable and I am completely out of my head over this !! smiley
As things stand the only radical change that can happen to the UK is the change of power into the hands of BNP as their economy is crumbling around accusation of immigrant overpopulation.Can it ever happen that a black person let alone an immigrant can find his/her way into 10 Downing ?  Not in a thousand years I think. Congratulations America !!

U can never have a black president anywhere in Europe, never mind an immigrant.
It can only happen in America. . . . . The same country that made Mr Terminator a governor.
Institutionalised racism is a norm in Europe. . . . .They laugh in ur face and stab you in the back.
Re: Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by Ifygurl: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2008
Obama is NOT an Immigrant in America

He was born and raised in Hawaii.

Hawaii is part of America just like Puerto Rico is part of America.

They own those two countries.

There weren't any prove that Obama is an immigrant.

America law allows an Immigrant to be governor, senate, etc but they can NEVER be president.
For example: If the California governor runs for presidency;  he wouldn't be given the chance since he wasn't born in America(he was born in Germany).

Obama's father is an immigrant. 
Barack Obama is Not.
Re: Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by KarmaMod(f): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2008
well you could all hope that Prince William would marry a black female, the queen dies and finally a black chick in Buckingham.

Then you guys can be cool like us tongue
Re: Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by DisGuy: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

well you could all hope that Prince William would marry a black female, the queen dies and finally a black chick in Buckingham.

Then you guys can be cool like us tongue

having a black chick marry a whitey is not exactly cool and definitely not something to be proud of seeing as she going in through 'bottom power' and not hard work so thanks but no thanks '[i]we' dont wanna be cool like t[/i]hat!!

seems like someone deleted this thread
Re: Can Nigeria Put An Immigrant In 10 Downing ? by KarmaMod(f): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2008
Obviously the joke flew right over your head.

(1) (Reply)

We’re Not Animals– Navy: Still On Assaulted A Lady,miss Uzoma Okere In Lagos / Nigerian Politicans Foolin Themselves In The Name Of Religion / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Run Mad In S/arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.